Re: Libby and those of his ilk

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 31, 2005
      In anthroposophy_tomorrow,
      Schreinerei rafter-resident Jo Ann wrote:

      > Hi Bradford and all those who follow the US political news,
      >
      > I just wanted to say, "Merry Fitzmas!" *twinkle* May today's indictment be
      > the first of many.
      >
      > JoAnn

      = = = = = = = = = =

      Dear sister Jo Ann, please fly down from
      there long enough to register yourself here:

      http://www.moonbatcentral.com/wordpress/

      Will you be chirping in kind when it is proven in
      full that Mr. George Galloway indicted himself?

      Will you publish an "ERRATA" for the mistake of
      publishing him?

      I think not; it will be utter silence...
    • Jo Ann Schwartz
      Message 93 of 93 , Oct 14, 2006
        Ummm, well, Lightsearcher, I know my mind is gone and all, so pray enlighten me.
        How does the presence of an unsigned editorial in the Washington Post *prove*
        anything at all? Oh, wait, maybe it's not *my* brain that's MIA...

        It also occurred to me to ask why the non-"moonbats" seem so hung up on sex, but
        then I thought better of it. Somethings we are better off not knowing, eh?

        BTW, Bradford hasn't posted here in months. If you haven't read the list in months,
        ok, but you might be better off reading backward rather than from where you left
        off...

        YMMY...

        JoAnn

        *****Cheney delenda est!*****