Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Being Anthroposophia

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 31, 2005
      Dear Sacha,

      Thank you so very much for the link. I am downloading
      them right now. I am taking today off. I always love
      taking Monday off. It's been a life long tradition it
      seems; little did I know:)

      Anyhow, I think there are two elements that I must
      finish in order to truly move on. And they are the
      questions that pertain to whether the Magdalene is the
      one considered to carry all three of those
      bodies/elements: Virgin Sophia, Mary, and Magdalene:
      the Three in One. Were they all in the one Magdalene,
      that seems to be a finishing question for me. Maybe
      this paper by Ms. Adriane will be able to shed light
      as well as the manuscript by Mr. Bock. I find it
      important this way I can better understand the human
      impulse of the Anthroposophia and what this means for
      each of us individually.

      The other question that I have to resolve is
      ............well, I can't recall it just again. But
      there is one more question that has to be resolved for
      me. And then I can move to the next step, whatever
      that may be.

      It's interesting to me that my beautiful nephew who
      was just born to my ex and his beautiful wife is
      named Andreas. On my way to coffee I was thinking 'oh
      my goodeness, the truth came through Andreas, thinking
      that was the name of Adriane. But alas it was not
      although it is definitely connected. I saw a young
      man, in that child, full of purpose: he shall lead his
      parents in a way that he will have no fear and he will
      be loved by all. He is destined to be in my life. So,
      of course, I've offered free babysitting and the
      Kingdom of Childhood:)))) anyhow funny isn't it A & A

      I shall email you off list regarding the Portland
      conference later on today. But isn't this wonderful
      news regarding the furtherance of the Being
      Anthroposophia? And I just read a book by Dr. STeiner
      last night saying it was specifically our
      responsibility to live into each coming epoch as if it
      was what we were living now. He said we can always
      keep it in our minds that we can not fufill that
      specific task right now, but that we can live into it
      and should. I so love that man.

      Love to you dear friend,
      Dottie

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs