Re: Bird Flu?

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2005
      The Pan flu epidemic of 1918 has been called the unsealing of the
      fourth seal of the apocalypse, and coming quite directly after the
      event in which the Woman Clothed With the Sun occurred on October
      13, 1917, it seems natural to say that this virus had no known
      natural causes, as substantiated in a book written in 1999 by Gina
      Kolata called simply, "Flu". Its source has never been found,
      although it can and has been replicated in a laboratory.
      Historically though, its first outbreak occurred on an Army base in
      Kansas, and quickly spread throughout Europe, causing a quick end to
      World War I.

      Now, one of the very interesting things that Woodrow Wilson said in
      September 1914, concerning the outbreak of WWI was this: "This war
      is not out war, but one day we will have to step in and take
      responsibility for its conclusion and repatriation". And thus was
      born the fourteen points bearing on the world conquest plan of our
      26th President, who first made his name as a successor to Mohammed's
      brand of strict monotheism, as caliph of Egypt and Damascus in the
      7th century. The whole idea of a New World Order is derived from
      Wilson, and we know what Rudolf Steiner thought of Wilson's America.

      For those interested, take a look at lecture four of "Fall of the
      Spirits of Darkness", Oct. 6, 1917; in it, Steiner refers to these
      Ahriman's Messengers of destruction, who convey through industry,
      technology, commerce, war, etc. And how they are cleverly
      introduced into mankind on an individual basis in support of all
      manner of destructive intentions, including self destruction. Yes,
      even suicide is traceable to these elementary spirits of birth and
      death, who become Ahrimans's Messengers.

      We have reached the point in the fifth epoch where Atlantis was in
      the fourth, and we know what happened there. It is the same
      situation; wherein these elementary spirits are given over to
      mankind from the protecting gods for the further evolution of earth
      and man. We are there again, and this is where iron necessity plays
      its part again in the wise guidance of human evolution. But it is a
      most challenging engagement nonetheless.

      Steve

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
      <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

      > Will Hicks wrote:
      >
      > In my paranoia, it seems it's another campaign to make people
      > afraid. Why? Who knows. Bush wants the military to "help" slow
      > the
      > spread (yea, right! Were we all born yesterday?). Supposedly
      > they
      > are working on a vaccine for this flu. A vaccine for a disease
      the
      > fear of which has been tirelessly promoted? Ah.. none for me
      > thanks!
      >
      > Was the 1918 strain a human invention?
    • Will Hicks
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 30, 2005

        > Mr. Hicks I presume? Gee, why don't you use the discernment and
        > computer in front of your face connected to the greatest library
        > ever built? What can't you come up with insights that rebalance the
        > equation of fear? Can't you find the writers who research exactly
        > how the enhanced lab based smallpox is being prepared for martial
        > law in the U.S. and better still, waiting for the right moment to
        be
        > launched...if Thinking INdividuals get too close to Ahriman's
        > underwear?

        Mr. Hicks indeed! Hey man, thanks for your response but I guess my
        post wasn't too clear. I wanted to get more at WHY the flu fear was
        being hyped in the easy to find media, like T.V., radio and
        newspaper. What do those that want this fear to spread expect from
        the average person in the media consuming American public?

        You're kinda losing me with all this that followed..

        > Where is your discerning eye? It would certainly be wonderful to
        > hear others points of view....that's is what this bird flu was all
        > about Chickens! and foxes in the henhouse of US government funded
        > Black bag and False Flag operations. And that is putting it
        sweetly,
        > kindly, like some sweet fairy tale...but this ain't Hogwarts, this
        > is humanity getting their ass grinded by Ahriman's constant wakeup
        > call against torture, the illegal invasion of Iraq, the backsliding
        > retrograde of torure...the depleted uranium dead zones...the wall
        > wall deceptions that little intellects don't want to deal with and
        > antidote so that others can have clearer thought air...Others POV's
        > would be greatly enjoyed. Thanks JOANN! Thanks VAL!
        >
        > We could write wonderfully about all the wonderful things that can
        > happen if you happen to visit planet Earth. You could enter the
        > Hogwarts/Waldorf school for progressive Consciousness Soul students
        > and at the end of your 12 years find NOTHING, NADA, of adults
        > lifting any insights that secure the higher ground against
        Ahrimanic
        > assaults and make the bridge from Waldorf High School to Michael
        > adulthood. Something Steve Hale understands we need as adult,
        > constant education for failing our youth and failing to be there as
        > uncompromised thinking human beings.

        Will
      • Will Hicks
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 30, 2005
          Steve,

          I find this astounding! I will order a copy of "The Fall of the
          Spirits of Darkness" in the morning.

          Thank you!

          Will

          > Steiner gave a lecture on October 6, 1917, one week before the
          final
          > appearance of the Lady of the Rosary to the three children at
          Fatima,
          > wherein he spoke for the first time about the coming introduction
          of
          > the destructive elementary spirits of birth and death into
          mankind.
          > This lecture is to be found in "The Fall of the Spirits of
          Darkness".