Brevity and the Breast

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      Well, It's still bugging me this morning. Yep-there was the hot
      apparent-occult and the fold soul, which I kind of like. But the real
      issue here is that my inclination, my choice, my methodology was to
      write four shorter posts in the first place. That's what I started out
      to do. And I thought, okay give it try-try to put it all in one because
      people here want the longer post where they can really sink their teeth
      into something, have something to digest. And there are certainly
      people here who can do that. So I tried, okay. And now maybe some
      people will see what happens. Specifically, I went on too long on the
      Virgin, you can see right there where I got hung up-then went off on a
      tangent-overshot the issue at hand. So maybe this is illustrative of
      why I am usually brief-I am just trying to be clear.-Val