Re: What do the fish know about the Moon

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
      <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

      > SILVER KILLS VIRUSES, STUDY FINDS

      A fish might come to find out something about Silver really fast, say
      if it was a matter of sink or swim. Might find out you need a silver
      bullet, not a big gun. Vancomycin's OUT, Collodial Silver is IN. "To
      increase your knowledge, increase your necessity." Steven Hale calls
      this the Iron necessity. Steel buildings are melting before our very
      eyes-what more could we need?

      So, I read this whole web site today-it's goroadachi and you know
      first impressions-I gotta say Janet Jackson's breast is still a
      standout feature for me,(because of the relationship between the
      breast and the word) notwithstanding the Olympic's own "Contact"
      machine (Cause, ya, if I'd seen this even I'd have SEEN this.)There
      is a brief trip into spinning balls that looks promising 'cause
      here's the deal-I can see the sacred geometry here and on Ellie
      Crystal's site and probably will see it more and more but here's a
      star tetrahedron, here's a spiral vortex, here's a dodecahedron.
      What's the relationship? If we don't know this, if we don't
      understand this, then I guess we might as well all be sitting ducks.

      Silver Springs
      by Stevie Nicks

      You could be my silver springs
      Blue green colors flashin'
      I would be your only dream
      Your shining autumn, ocean crashing
      And did you say she was pretty
      And did you say that she loves you
      Baby, I don't wanna know

      I'll begin not to love you
      Turn around, see me runnin'
      I'll say I loved you years ago
      Tell myself you never loved me, no
      And did you say she was pretty
      And did you say that she loves you
      Baby, I don't wanna know
      Oh, no
      And can you tell me was it worth it
      Really, I don't wanna know

      Time casts a spell on you, but you won't forget me
      I know I could have loved you, but you would not let me

      Time casts a spell on you, but you won't forget me
      I know I could have loved you, but you would not let me
      I'll follow you down til' the sound of my voice will haunt you (on
      3rd time
      Stevie oversings, was I such a fool?
      You'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loves you
      (3x)

      You could be my silver springs
      My blue green colors flashin'