Re: When Facts are not Actually FactualI

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 19, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen
      Clarke" <mozartg@y...> wrote:

      > Dear Val: I've got lots of saved articles about 911, but none of
      the
      > hitles have "Building #7" in them and a search for that phrase
      in the
      > texts returns only this one. Griffin's book is excellent, and goes
      > into much more detail on the Building #7 issue. Hope this
      helps.

      > Stephen

      Dear Stephen,

      Thank YOU for the Griffin article. I found the article on wikpedia to
      be good at:
      www.bostoncoop.net/~tpryor/wiki/index.php?title=World_Trade_
      Center

      This has a link at the bottom to http://www.wtc7.net/
      and they have a link to 911 Resarch. I thought all of these were
      pretty balanced. Some articles I've read, for instance, make
      building seven out to be a fortress, which according to this
      information is not accurate. Only level 23 was a fortress. But then
      the SEC and the Secret Service were housed there as well so it
      wasn't flimsy either. Anyway, the upshot is that I have found so far
      no probable explanation for this buiding's demise. -Val