Re: Joel/Prophey/post 20445

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 15, 2005
      Joel: I appreciate your response particularly your speaking of your
      spiritual experiences...the interpretation of which is entirely your
      personal business.
      I don't take great issue with your prophetic views...I just don't see
      it going that way. I'm inclined to consider prophetic indications of
      the "bad times" ahead alluding more to states of individual being than
      actual terrestrial events. The mother who lost her son last night in
      an automobile accident is experiencing the hopelessness of hell this
      morning. That is her holocaust...and it's palpably real.
      Thermonuclear explosions and imps with pitchforks are unnecessary...

      I think you're doing good work, Joel....regards, Gaelman

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Joel Wendt