[Fwd: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] NYTimes.com: Big Papi, a New Babe in Red Sox Land]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      I didn't realize that the NYTimes would want you to register )and pay)
      to see this. It's new. PLease ignor and sorry.
      Frank

      This page was sent to you by: fts@....

      Reincarnation in baseball. I dare anyone to disbelieve it. Frank

      SPORTS / BASEBALL | October 1, 2005
      Sports of The Times: Big Papi, a New Babe in Red Sox Land
      By HARVEY ARATON
      David Ortiz has worn out the Yankees these past three years after
      landing unannounced in the middle of the best rivalry in American sports.
      http://select.nytimes.com/2005/10/01/sports/baseball/01araton.html?&emc=eta1

      ----------------- Advertisement --------------------------

      The Academy loved these movies enough to name each
      one Best Picture. What did the original New York
      Times movie reviews have to say about these Oscar
      winning films?
      Go to the Best Pictures review archive:

      http://ads.nyt.com/th.ad/nytnyt-textEmailThisdefault-Center1A/academyawards_text/?_RM_REDIR_=http://www.nytimes.com/ref/movies/oscars/bestpictures.html

      ----------------- Advertisement --------------------------

      0

      ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
      This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail
      This Article service. For general information about NYTimes.com, write
      to help@....

      NYTimes.com 500 Seventh Avenue New York, NY 10018

      Copyright 2005 The New York Times Company

      --
      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org