Re: Wendt to Hale/POF

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Well Joel and Gaelman;

      I understand the metamorphosis of Steve was describing. Naturally from
      the observation of the individual biography a person who
      wrote "Implicit Theory" and "Philosophy" also wrote Theosophy and that
      is the riddle in itself of metamorphosis. It is also a directional
      indicator. If we as spiritual beings can grasp the Philosophy of
      Freedom without the Spiritual world how much more so with the
      spiritual world and the foundations of what? The Foundationst of What?
      The Foundations of the I AM, grounded in cognition.

      Steve brought patiently;

      "Those who feel more drawn to another method of searching after the
      truths here set forth will find such a method in my Philosophy of
      Freedom. The lines of thought taken in these two books, though
      different, lead to the same goal. For the understanding of the one,
      the other is by no means necessary, although undoubtedly helpful to
      some persons."

      Steve

      But for the record. While I often have to adjust myself and look at
      things a little differently than Steve....Gaelman and Joel, I think we
      can say with all kindness and good humor, stuff this in your pie hole!