Re: Swiss Court on the Society

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 64 , Oct 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Clarke"
      <mozartg@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Steve:

      > Don't forget The two-vooume set of lectures The Karma of
      > Untruthfulness, which goes into a lot of that from his perspective
      of
      > the skullduggery surrounding WWI!

      Yes, and here is one from November, 1917. It describes what it means
      to the occultists when a person dies by violent means. In this case,
      Empress Elizabeth of Austria, who was murdered by one of the so-
      called "propagandists in action" on Sept. 10, 1898. It seems that
      there was a secret society in the east called "The Order of Thugs",
      which used assassins to kill people for the specific purpose of using
      mediums to bring down spiritual knowledge available as a result of
      passing the gate of death by violent means. Premature and
      unwarranted spiritual knowledge used by this society to control
      events and the masses. This form of violent death was also used nine
      years before when her son, Crown Prince Rudolf, was murdered on
      January 30, 1889, at Mayerling, along with his paramour, Maria
      Vetsera.
      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/BehindScenes/19171106p01.html

      > > And herein he gives ample, and quite soul-shattering description,
      of
      > > how the secret societies, and their ability to manipulate
      spiritual
      > > forces and beings, have been used to thwart the true aims of
      > > threefolding in order to serve the principles of evil. And it
      has
      > > occurred across the board: west, east, and central. In the west,
      > > you have the decimation of the native culture through the
      workings
      > > of premature incarnations of the future Jupiter sphere, wherein
      it
      > > became possible to bring counter-elemental forces into the sub-
      > > earthly levels, who sought nothing but a warped form of economic
      > > development in complete abject disregard for the natural world
      and
      > > its inhabitants.
      >
      > Now that's a slant I'd not hear of before; it bears thinking about.
      > How do you get the thing about Jupiter elementals? Your description
      > of their effects is so concise and apt that it lends credence to
      your
      > theory about it.

      This course from October, 1920 is well worth your time to read. It
      gives a very detailed description of how the west has been usurped by
      these premature incarnations; equates these beings to a kind of cold-
      blooded reptilian being in human form. Thus, the west has seen the
      work of the secret societies in effecting the destructive sub-
      devachanic level of the asuras to the surface, while the center
      experiences the effects of ahrimanic beings at the next higher level,
      and the east experiences the influences of the luciferic beings. In
      all, the secret societies want to bring the three levels of the sub
      natural world to bear as much as possible for continued human
      suffering.

      And only cultivating spiritual science into our conscience can defeat
      this agenda. It will continue as long as mankind resists the new
      knowledge that is ours to develop; our new divine spiritual heritage
      for the asking, seeking, and striving soul.

      Steve
      Message 64 of 64 , Oct 6, 2005
        Stephen:
        > That, combined with the fact that you've been
        > calling Steve H. Stephen
        > C. in the body of some of your posts. Do you really
        > know or care who
        > you are talking to or are you just using any
        > opportunity to blow your
        > horn?

        Not actually Stephen. I've referenced you in a few
        posts while speaking to Stephen H. Maybe it was you
        who got confused.

        Dottie

        http://mail.yahoo.com