Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Sistine Madonna

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
      AOL Email
      In a message dated 9/25/2005 9:32:56 AM Central Standard Time, dottie_z@... writes:
      And Chantel, what do you think 'makes' one a Beloved? At one point the
      apostles in their letters were calling the listeners of the parish
      their beloveds. Have you or do you have a thought on that?

      Hi Dottie, I must have missed this in the shuffle of things a few days ago.  Wow, I will really have to think about this what an interesting question!  Unfortunately for me so far "beloved" has such a eros love attached to it.  Agape beloved, would be the Christ mind addressing the beautiful Christ minded individuals of the parish.  Christ saw the parish as the beloved.  Christ saw the people as beloveds because He loved/loves  so much.  Thanks! Now, I'll think of "beloved" differently!  Lol. Chantel

      "And until you truly have
      This ""dying and becoming,""
      You are but a troubled guest
      Roaming over the dark earth." ~Goethe