Re: World History and the Mysteries in Light of Anthroposophy

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 4, 2005
      zold:

      "I just keep hearing over and over from you
      and a few others that the Steiner students are lame asses and they
      ruined the teachings. I mean this is what I keep hearing you say over
      and over and over. Reading the book World History and the Mysteries in
      light of Anthroposophy speaks to something different in regards to
      working with our b rothers and sisters on behalf of the Spirit for
      which he dedicated his work: Sophia/Anthroposophia."

      Bradford comments;

      Dear Steve, you just keep going, your insights and re-thoughts are
      profoundly stimulating, your extensions and sense of history, along
      with what Keith brought out on the line of Islam by Richard Stone?
      This is really fine and refeshing thinking. So that isn't at all what
      I am hearing, please say on.. great stuff Steve, simply great.
      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 14, 2005
        Okay, I shall check on it. This book has some serious
        issues in it as for example the chapter noted as being
        Chapter 8 has the inside pages noted as Chapter 7. And
        I think its going to have to go into reprint as it is
        one that speaks directly to this understanding of the
        Being Anthroposophia in the community and the
        importance of continuing forward as a Society that has
        impact.

        Best,

        http://mail.yahoo.com