Re: The Caiaphas dilemma

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 144 , Sep 3, 2005
      Jo Ann wrote;

      "And this, in a nutshell, is the problem with the whole damn
      administration /occupation. It views us as consumers to be gulled.
      But I ain't out on the streets because I'm a *consumer,* I'm out
      there because I'm a *!!CITIZEN!!* And as a citizen, I expect more
      from my political leaders than policies that benefit me personally.
      I expect policies that benefit the entire country.

      The current fuck-up in Louisiana is a poster child for what's wrong
      with the administration's viewpoint.

      Musing on the temporary satisfaction of swearing ...
      JoAnn

      Bradford comments;

      What follows is the exact Intellectual Soul report Card of the most
      massive terrorist act in History. What lay as seeds right now in
      these events, are plague, martial law and compounded disaster upon
      disaster in Right Wing maniacal Fundamental Ahrimanization of
      America. Below are the Intellectual Soul Proofs. How will Ahriman
      spin this, Roosevelt brought recovery in time of the depression with
      massive infrastructure projects and rebuilding. How will these
      Ahrimanic goons spin this? Martial Law, Plague, lock down...Stop all
      traffic and movement in the country with gas prices through the roof
      so that Cindy Sheehan and all other people will be unable to move
      and Peace and front page headlines will move to plague, poverty, and
      imprisoned movement, riots, and martial law because America will be
      stunned by the ripple effect into our economy.

      If 9/11 caused such an economic shock, if the dollar in the world is
      tanking...How will these monsters spin this?

      http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts120.html

      "The raison d'être of the Bush administration is war in the Middle
      East in order to protect America from terrorism and to insure
      America's oil supply. On both counts the Bush administration has
      failed catastrophically.

      Bush's single-minded focus on the "war against terrorism" has
      compounded a natural disaster and turned it into the greatest
      calamity in American history. The US has lost its largest and most
      strategic port, thousands of lives, and 80% of one of America's most
      historic cities is under water.

      If terrorists had achieved this result, it would rank as the
      greatest terrorist success in history.

      Prior to 911, the Federal Emergency Management Agency warned that
      New Orleans was a disaster waiting to happen. Congress authorized
      the Southeast Louisiana Urban Flood Control Project (SELA) in order
      to protect the strategic port, the refineries, and the large
      population.

      However, after 2003 the flow of funds to SELA were diverted to the
      war in Iraq. During 2004 and 2005 the New Orleans Times-Picayune
      published nine articles citing New Orleans' loss of hurricane
      protection to the war in Iraq.

      Every expert and newspapers as distant as Texas saw the New Orleans
      catastrophe coming. But President Bush and his insane government
      preferred war in Iraq to protecting Americans at home.

      Bush's war left the Corps of Engineers only 20% of the funding to
      protect New Orleans from flooding from Lake Pontchartrain. On June
      18, 2004, the Corps' project manager, Al Naomi, told the Times-
      Picayune: "the levees are sinking. If we don't get the money to
      raise them, we can't stay ahead of the settlement."

      Despite the dire warnings delivered by the 2004 hurricane season,
      the Bush administration made deep budget cuts for flood control and
      hurricane funding for New Orleans. The US Senate, alarmed at the
      Bush administration's insanity, was planning to restore the funding
      for 2006. But now it is too late. Many multiples of the funding that
      would have saved the city now have to be spent to rescue it.

      Not content with leaving New Orleans unprotected, it took the Bush
      administration five days to get the remnants of the National Guard
      not serving in Iraq, along with desperately needed food and water,
      to devastated New Orleans. This is the slowest emergency response by
      the US government in modern times. By the time the Bush
      administration could organize any resources for New Orleans, many
      more people had died and the city was in total chaos.

      Despite the most dismal performance on record, Bush's Homeland
      Security Secretary, Michael Chertoff, said on Thursday that the Bush
      administration has done a "magnificent job."

      The on-the-scene mayor of New Orleans sees it differently: "They're
      feeding the people a line of bull, and they are spinning and people
      are dying."

      "They're thinking small man, and this is a major, major deal."

      It is a major deal, one that will affect Americans far beyond New
      Orleans. According to reports, 25% of our oil and gasoline comes
      through the New Orleans port and refineries, all out of commission.
      Needed goods cannot be imported, and exports will plummet, worsening
      an already disastrous deficit in the balance of trade.

      The increased cost of gasoline will soak up consumers' disposable
      incomes, with dire effects on consumer spending. US economic growth
      will be siphoned off into higher energy costs. American lives far
      from New Orleans will be adversely affected.

      The destruction of New Orleans is the responsibility of the most
      incompetent government in American history and perhaps in all
      history. Americans are rapidly learning that they were deceived by
      the superpower hubris. The powerful US military cannot successfully
      occupy Baghdad or control the road to the airport – and this against
      an insurgency based in only 20% of the Iraqi population. Bush's
      pointless war has left Washington so pressed for money that the
      federal government abandoned New Orleans to catastrophe.

      The Bush administration is damned by its gross incompetence. Bush
      has squandered the lives and health of thousands of people. He has
      run through hundreds of billions of borrowed dollars. He has lost
      America's reputation and its allies. With barbaric torture and
      destruction of our civil liberty, he has stripped America of its
      inherent goodness and morality. And now Bush has lost America's
      largest port and 25 percent of its oil supply. Why? Because Bush
      started a gratuitous war egged on by a claque of crazy
      neoconservatives who have sacrificed America's interests to their
      insane agenda.

      The neoconservatives have brought these disasters to all Americans,
      Democrat and Republican alike. Now they must he held accountable.
      Bush and his neoconservatives are guilty of criminal negligence and
      must be prosecuted.

      What will it take for Americans to reestablish accountability in
      their government? Bush has got away with lies and an illegal war of
      aggression, with outing CIA agents, with war crimes against Iraqi
      civilians, with the horrors of the Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo torture
      centers, and now with the destruction of New Orleans.

      What disaster will next spring from Bush's incompetence?
      Message 144 of 144 , Jul 24, 2006
        Dear Jean Marc,

        I think if we would like to look at this mystery there are a few
        things that would have to be considered first: who are the ones
        considered to be the 'teachers' of mankind, and what are their
        relationships to Rudolf Steiner, Buddha and the Archangels of our
        world?

        So, if you are interested I'd be interested in looking at the two
        students of Mani and those of Zarathustra. And....and I think we have
        to consider how Count Saint Germain is in the mix.

        Do you wanna do this step by step? If you do I think we really have
        to consider keeping Count Saint Germain in the picture even though
        Anthroposophists really don't seem to consider him too much. I am not
        sure why. Maybe it is because Rudolf Steiner did not really say to
        much about him, although one really big thing he said was that Count
        Saint Germain was an incarnation of Christian Rosenkroix.

        Looking at the book From Buddha to Christ it occurs to me once more
        that things just jump off the page at me with thoughts. Yet when I
        share them with others they seem to not make any sense a'tall. I mean
        none, its almost like they are sense free thinking that actually
        makes no sense to anyone else. But, that is going far afield and you
        and I are gonna take it one step at a time.

        So, ready?