Re: Continuity

    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 2, 2005
      But dear Harvey, why blame the Vorstand? Why? In my conference they
      allowed each group and encouraged people from all branches to
      participate in their own Conversations about what they were doing. It
      was a beautiful thing. I found the teachings a blessing and did not
      take them as an 'authorative' speech, rather as one who has something
      to share with others. I so enjoyed them.

      I found them to be examplary of what I consider Dr. Steiner's
      teachings. I found them to be such normal people with a great love
      and a great sense of responsibility to the work of Dr. Steiner. And
      just as the members of my Woman's Club, I find the Vorstand awake to
      the changes about. And no, they are not going to be Joel's changes
      and if they were then it would not be a group that I would
      participate in. These changes coming about have been foreseen by
      them I believe. It is the timing that is right and for those of you
      that have been around a long time and kept hoping for change, I say
      it is upon you.

      Love,
      Dottie

      > Steve,
      > Having grown tired of solemnly and reverently viewing the Dressed-
      to-Kill Corpse of Anthroposh,
      > you've become, like many others, another exiled Dalai Lama, and
      will take your aspirations for the
      > redemption of the human race to foreign lands, seeking there a
      noble voice.

      > Underneath the enchanting conferences and the Swiss real estate,
      the rolling foothills
      > the frequent flyer miles, the dark, rich, well amplified
      microphones at podiums of power, beneath the veneer,
      > Michael and the Michael School is watching expectantly, to see
      whether Anthroposophy as a Deed shall triumph over Anthroposophy as a
      Teaching.

      > Little does Dornach suspect that even as we speak, the Movement
      will be judged worthy of support, or disconnected from Esoteric
      Illumination, and failing to become a voice of change, be
      disinherited of Steiner's Legacy, and find other populations in which
      to thrive and carry forth transformative work.

      > It is good to know of such karmic consequences for errors of
      omission, for failure to take teaching down into doing.

      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 14, 2005
        Okay, I shall check on it. This book has some serious
        issues in it as for example the chapter noted as being
        Chapter 8 has the inside pages noted as Chapter 7. And
        I think its going to have to go into reprint as it is
        one that speaks directly to this understanding of the
        Being Anthroposophia in the community and the
        importance of continuing forward as a Society that has
        impact.

        Best,

        http://mail.yahoo.com