Clarke: Exclusion

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
      Mr Clarke: What is "Occult Exclusion"? Is there a science to
      it?...regards
    • Stephen Clarke
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
        <gaelman58@y...> wrote:
        > Mr Clarke: What is "Occult Exclusion"? Is there a science to
        > it?...regards

        A science? I don't get it. You want to be able to do it?

        Stephen
      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Clarke"
          <mozartg@y...> wrote:
          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
          > <gaelman58@y...> wrote:
          > > Mr Clarke: What is "Occult Exclusion"? Is there a science to
          > > it?...regards
          >
          > A science? I don't get it. You want to be able to do it?
          >
          > Stephen

          Stephan: In a reply to Dottie about the AS you wrote: "Now I made
          the evaluation both that I have been occultly excluded from the
          Society and that the Society is outwardly dead"...I wondered
          what "occultly excluded" meant. How can the Society occultly exclude
          someone?
        • Harvey Bornfield
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
            Delivered to your back door:

            This is an impromptu, unrehearsed midnight parachute-sprinkle of Arakis
            Spice, casual, float-down fixins' of undire reflection, metaphysical
            exhale on which to set sail, which would be commentary upon Stehen's
            wonderful and provocative and useful term:

            "Occult Exclusion"

            The coining of such a well-coiled, homespun name itself,
            being proof that, among the many more things in Heaven and on Earth,
            than are dreamt of in Horatio's philosophy,
            there are events going on,
            call them Unlicensed Happenings,
            capital "H", such as exist, robustly practiced,
            alive, vibrant of thrive within the ongoing American Mysteries.

            And these are Undercover Norns, who weave currents which recount what
            lives beneath the threshold of staid European interest most
            celestially-challenged in the area of flexibility, rhapsody, and
            ideational volatility, because of which, envy becomes a spokesman,
            implicitly blackballing the pursuit, the witnessing of forces as travel
            the gold and silver and copper interstates that thread American
            bedrock. And because the Tales of the Undercover Norns, being out of
            European Interest's Earshot, out 'Third-ear-shot', rendering the
            European deaf to, virtually stone-deaf to conscious ken or grasp or
            pierce of forces, and prefer instead unsubtle 'Get-it-in-Writing', and
            so with Handsome Engineering would dwarf access to uncuffed Mystical
            Dialogue, these practice Occult Derision, which, if successful in its
            noble redicule, becomes Occult Exclusion

            ............Say it again from yet another mansion of My Father's
            House,.....Because, or so 'twould seem, thoughts of achieving,
            initiating, participating in Alchemical Intercourse between a
            fully-functioning Shaman and, tread lightly, Earlyfire, (let's just
            write it between the lines): the 'Igneous Worlds' be unknown to them,
            as it is said, seems, or so to us, perhaps to you too, 'twould seem to
            them all an object of dread.

            (Tiptoes, thinking,
            One should not try to over-articulate Mystery; wise to surmise that
            for learning, hollows, the art of Remaining Unspoken is necessary: One
            makes a place for the other, but refuses to fill it for them. One needs
            above all else the Waldorf Dolls Faceless, else one hosts and hawks
            such priced commodities as insults those who wish to aspire, who wish
            to require of themselves that they explore on their own brave behalf,
            for the sake of exploration alone, acknowledging the act of coming to
            know as Infinite. Ok, use the word Infinite in a sentence: Infinitely
            more valuable than obsession with and pursult of the fruits of
            exploration, the development of "Other-Side Talents", A term with a
            nice ring to it, "Other Side "Talents": For example, honoring
            Threefolding, Cosmic Intelligence (Gleam of Wisdom), Cosmic Compassion
            (In and Outflow of Inspiration), Cosmic Instinct (Aerobics of Courage,
            Fiery Vulcan Will to glove what's above in what can withstand,
            reformat, transform the Below) ).........

            Occult Exclusion might be then looked at in a shirtsleeve, 99
            cent-store, touchable context possessed of effective
            first-hand-experience potency, as an esoteric equivalent of a more
            secular other side of the tracks turn of phrase:

            "You'll never work in this town again!"

            It is rewarding to voice an almost classically mathematical verbal
            expression, what might be defined as a "Pythagorean Ratio", which
            expands, stretches a single idea into an imagination, and attempts to
            coordinate a community of ideas, "dependent-on-each-other ideas" which
            seamlessly interlock, which reflect aspects, and are facets of a single
            undivided jewel, integral of scaffolding, which is to suggest, a
            coherent network of interrelated, etherically-balanced percepts which
            deserve, indeed, altogether require being seated, quorum-like at the
            same round table and discussed together, co-voiced, and comprehended as
            covalently bonded influence, components of an underlying unity. How
            cool you burn upon my skin, how goodly are thy tents, how very aromatic
            are thy benzine rings, O Israel.........

            Thus, a Pythagorean Ratio:
            Occult Exclusion is to an individual within a community
            as
            Occult Imprisonment (Or Quarantine) is to an idea within a philosophy,
            or philosophy within a historical epoch

            (Thinks further downstream:
            not merely a separate idea, but more likely, more rewardingly
            a tapestry, a weave of well-constellated ideas,
            or even the entire bandwith of ideas associated with an esoteric
            school,
            (the term, 'constellated', courtesy of C.G. Jung.)

            Enter the peasant, for learning's not the franchise of the Learned,
            Wisdom requires no credentialization, never the unbold smoke-filled
            secrecy of a Ph.D.Trojan Horse gift-wrapped in well-marketed wooden
            clothes to caress its highly-recommended way inside your city walls.

            If one were spiritually-saavy enough to transcend the need for
            sophisticated vocabulary.

            Occult Exclusion, might, in a simpler age be referred to as a "Curse"

            Tis, after all, but the simplest word, spiced with token or
            more-than-token sorcery, simple as Martyr, simple, deadly as Salem,
            Which, of course, implies, creates chagrin in those who need make the
            world safe for fragility, who would insist upon wearing the orthodox,
            authorized white lab coat and practice the Anthroposophical genre
            called Spiritual Science, as a guarantee of remaining hygenic, free
            from all unkempt mystery, from the careen of chaos, from having faith
            tested.

            For the AP society swarms with those will not book passage upon
            Christopher Columbus's ships, enroute to the Guardian of the Threshold
            off the ends of the safe, square world. But they brandish their
            esoteric vocabulary like the blare of Schwartzeneggars, Stallones, Van
            Dammes carbon-arc crisscrossed bulletbelts gleaming imperiously, with
            sophisticated malice in the noonday sun, while reading "Blessed are the
            pure in heart, for......" or was it,- I forget - , "Blessed are the
            ominous..."

            White lab coats, an allegorical term to describe perfectly defined,
            done-deal concepts, autoclaved of all fuzzy logic, sporting approved,
            honorable, MotorVehicle registered concepts all of them, all
            innoculated, beyond the possibility of contracting the unreasonable,
            the most unreasonable infection of "Superstition under the
            fingernails." or wait. was it "Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle".
            Loopholes, loopholes everywhere......

            Well, one can have Anthroposophical Study Groups where the roving,
            restless fingers of the devout feel up the eight and a half by eleven
            Rosary Beads, the well-gesamt-Ausgabe'd rebirth of the Sinai Tablets,
            comprised of endless meticulously-footnoted IV drip of well-mileposted
            paragraphs of "Der Docktor hat gesagt", bead by bead, nursing their
            uncertainty back to health, with spikeless, creativity-free recycle,
            exhuming the magic, making the world ever safer and safer from
            authoring their own spiritual experience from beyond the box, beyond
            the same-old, same-old wheelchair, Arthur's sword still in their stone,
            committee scheduled to convene at the Kama Loka Town Hall...........

            Are we bored yet? Van Gogh, paint by the numbers. Oh, what a good boy
            am I, drive between the lines, the lines are your friend. Chicken
            Little Anthroposophy, all right. but the real question, the one we're
            not asking, is "Am I range-fed?"

            So, on one hand, Tevye, the Fiddler on the Roof remarks, you have those
            in love with dashboards, driving vehicles jewel-pocked in majestic
            sweep of wondrous airplane dials and levers and programmable buttons,
            pleasing, well-calibrated, well-documented exotic subtle controls, and
            as they cruise their gliding way amidst spectacular landscapes, face
            down below the windshield, then think "Soon, soon, soon, controls even
            greater than these will be perfected, and given enough of them, they'll
            become the psychic organs, the very green card itself to clairvoyantly
            assume command, Epic Death Star in their Magnitude will be their
            Perfection, go purchase all the TV stations on the continent, and
            repeat a thousand times till autistic and rocking, we shall all by then
            have acquired pilot's rights to commandeer, to commandeer, to
            commandeer, whew! miraculous flying flagships on future Jupiter.
            Science as Most Favored Religion.

            Tevye, sticks out his other hand: And on the other hand, and what does
            he see, what does he 'in-see": There are those who are possessed of no
            instruments nor vocabulary whatever, our Beethoven's and Shakespeare's
            and Joan of Arcs, who though Earlyfire suspects - don't hold him to
            this - who are, by virtue of having been orphaned, Melchisedek-like
            orphaned of agenda have, one faintly begins to suppose, on that account
            alone become considered trustworthy for secrets, and so have acquired
            language wherewith to converse with Unicorns upon which they, childlike
            as a Devachan dweller, fly, and on these navigate the Expanse, and
            witness the Lifted Places. And every word they use ends with either a
            Question Mark, or an Exclamation Mark, or an ellipsis. The same
            deathless gesture their gravestones will speak: "To be continued"

            ------------------------

            So what began this post, trying to unravel but a surface secret of
            "metaphysical Blackballing", of Stephen Clarke's remarkable term,
            "Occult Exclusion", in terms which not only a Jewelled and Incensed
            Magi can embrace, but rather an UnSanhedrine'd Shepherd as well, has
            unwittingly turned into a point of departure for revisiting an enigma,
            and reopened wide to the stars, and deep to the core, the still
            unanswered, the unanswerable, the altogether inconvenient challenge of
            creating one of the greatest conversations of the Michaelic Era.
            Michael in Saturn, Michael in the Sun. Christ on Saturn, Christ on Sun.
            Similarities of redemption and differences in focus and intent.

            Not to be Henry the Fifth, and assume the port of Mars, and look for a
            cheap, a confrontative solution, that is to say, for war, but to Lend
            the Christ, the Coordinator, to perfect, or, step down to enable, or,
            if you've landed too low to do this, step down again, to promise
            conversation between the tasks of the Unbroken Presence and Intimacy of
            the Shaman and the Earth that is the Exalting Premordial Saturn
            Mysteries of America. And this to contrast with the equal task of the
            Solar Christ Mysteries which deal with and must heal the Separation,
            the Fall-of-Man into manipulation and technology, and lead the European
            Paradise-Exiled populations out of denial of the quintessential
            Consciousness Soul need to emerge in perfect, "that-was-then" recovery
            from a several thousand year old addiction to Gladatorial Fantasy, to
            Boast-Worship, to Dominance-based Religion, graphic in the gesture of a
            Sun-Hero abased into a Warlord, like soaring eagle of daylight to
            crouching blacklit scorpion compressed.

            Let the muse have the final say:
            Saturn, the Food of Awe, Sun, the Ocean of Love. A dialogue between the
            two and what into sold-separately mystery schools history, destiny her
            favorite son, fate the shadow, the double of destiny did rend, we by
            our own access to His, to Her Presence, now doubtless dare amend. And,
            of course, in the foyer, more conversations, of Fallen Venus, Morning
            Star, Eros blackmailed of Her Divinity, Cannibalized of all Innocence,
            which men, who've raped her noble name and turned her Whore, have done
            with their rage, awaiting Prince Charming. Any Takers?

            And so we have come slowly to see, however blurry in outlines upon the
            distance like the glimpse of faint low lying purple clouds heading west
            across hundreds of miles of flatline Colorado, congeal to bladed rock
            and spike of rise, and cloud turns rock. And we to surprise.

            Come slowly to behold that AP and Michael align through acts of courage
            of men, and so we must each of us turning from wannabe to wouldbe
            warriors, must reformat our scope, move from fullscreen little AP
            conference junkies, to Widescreen authors of deeds. For Michael is
            widescreen, and if AP is to thrive, so also must, better, so also shall
            be.

            For it is clear that manifestations of Imagination, Inspiration, and
            Intuition must become predestined to become robust of influence,
            radient of magnetism and buoyancy. Otherwise no chance there be to
            survive in the ruinously dark, oblivious, cynical and nihilistic Mad
            Max's Theater of social, intellectual and economic Gobi Desert, out
            there in the Thunderdome Outback Wasteland. So with this, speaking for
            himself, decides to relocate his money, his vocabulary, smuggling it
            out under cover of dark, beyond the fragile oxygen tents of sumptuous
            podiums and schools, and catered vanity, out beyond weatherproofed
            places into Pound of Thunder, Crack of Lightning, Pelt of Rain. Donates
            his starched white careful labcoat, and camouflages himself in humility
            like the Nazarene before him, and in makeshift Good-Will Outlet
            Thorn-Crown-Hand-me-Downs, exits the cathedrals of the priests, heading
            west into the junkyards of the disturbed and confused, to do something
            useful with anthroposophy.

            And thus, grandchildren, the tale is told of how many an individual,
            suffering Occult Exclusion at the hands of The Unawakened, and like
            Teireseus, blinded to outer applause and the feedback of the world, and
            the questionaires and the coupons and the judgments of men, wandered
            the world upon the power of Our Guidance, pouring blessings out into
            the dark, weaving the Garment of Days for Angels to see. For if it has
            not yet been said, so let it be voiced, ere my leaves turn red and
            litter the white frost with their exalting death prayers, "It is
            impossible to silence a smile"

            For which reason, the antidote to our story of woe, of disenfranchised
            voices crying in the wilderness, - did you think it would not happen in
            this age? - is
            "I shall shower welcome upon ye
            - Welcome All!"
            (the Bard)

            For which non-reason, it is thought that every word of an initiate is
            suffixed with an exclamation mark, or a question mark, or, much more
            intriguing, more answerless than both, like what will be chiseled upon
            his grave, or quietly scrolled in penciltrace upon her semblance of
            Resting Place, an ellipsis . . . (to be continued)

            All of this, much of this, some of this,
            half starry kiss, half liquid dream,
            Source its gusts fresh of swerve
            deliver them now to the Land of Seem
            In this thick let them land, grow tread and here grow quick,
            It is said that what is writ, be first spoke
            just as what's spoke now, once but danced.
            Descend then now, for down we have glanced
            Sport then no harm:
            Though our charm were broke,
            Our mystery's lanced.

            Warm Regards,
            Harvey

            -------------------------
            Dracula's Mirrorside Review:

            Acknowledgments to grants from the Shoreless Ones, Orpheus, William,
            Ludwig, Merlin, Locksmiths all, who strumlike, turn sweet, charm young
            the pintumblers that straight-jacket many an entrance to Plato's cave,
            without whose unseen precious metals to lace our pauper's bedrock we,
            with but little IQ to call our own, would bereft of glowing core would
            gladly take full responsibility for such wind-spree as populates these
            unpapered pages with crisscross'd fabric most outrageous,
            which for all its throws, dire or sublime, wonder patched in lyric
            seethe and solvent rhyme peeks in, sneaks in, wearing rags, and
            unannounced, debuts in Prime Time. Even if not an appropriate measure,
            'tis always a pleasure to release stern science, with all his well
            mercator'd soul, send him forth indeed to fend for himself, here upon
            the the blur and mercy of mapless streets of art to seek parole.

            On Monday, September 5, 2005, at 12:00 PM, Stephen Clarke wrote:

            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
            > <gaelman58@y...> wrote:
            >> Mr Clarke: What is "Occult Exclusion"? Is there a science to
            >> it?...regards
            >
            > A science? I don't get it. You want to be able to do it?
            >
            > Stephen

            /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
            \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

            "Fire, Air, Earth, Water welcomed him to this Mortal Meanwhile,
            robed him in Rise of Flame, Braiding Air, in Grip of Earth, & Rippling
            Tide"

            \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
            \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
          • Stephen Clarke
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
              <gaelman58@y...> wrote:
              > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Clarke"
              > <mozartg@y...> wrote:
              > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
              > > <gaelman58@y...> wrote:
              > > > Mr Clarke: What is "Occult Exclusion"? Is there a science to
              > > > it?...regards
              > >
              > > A science? I don't get it. You want to be able to do it?
              > >
              > > Stephen
              >
              > Stephan: In a reply to Dottie about the AS you wrote: "Now I made
              > the evaluation both that I have been occultly excluded from the
              > Society and that the Society is outwardly dead"...I wondered
              > what "occultly excluded" meant. How can the Society occultly exclude
              > someone?

              When avoidance and denial is institutionalized - on the inner planes,
              as will happen in an esoteric organization - then, when one tries to
              go there, there will be obstruction. While this can be overcome,
              provided one has the motivation and skill and persistence, it will be
              a different set of skills and opportunites that is needed to deal with
              it on a human-social level, where it is not valid to override the
              intention of another, no matter how back-asswards it is. There are
              such things as roadblocks that have been set up in the spiritual
              worlds; some are for our own good, some are merely the creations of
              human agenda - and aas for these, it makes little practical difference
              if they are the result of conscious or unconscious effort.
              Frequently, actually, the latter is more effective. Here we have the
              egregor at work, doing its own thing while the people at the top of
              the heirarchical food chain are merrily steering away, not realizing
              that the wheel is not connected to the rudder.

              Stephen