Re: Continuity

  • Terence
    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 2, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Clarke" <mozartg@y...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Dottie:

      > Fair enough, Dottie. I will tell you why all this rehashing of "what
      > went wrong" and "who did what when" and all that is so very important.

      >SNIP<

      > Now I have made the evaluation both that I have been occultly excluded
      > from the Society and that the Society is outwardly dead. But my
      > commitment has simply gone deeper, into a broader connection with the
      > Movement. Brad calls it the Michael School. Whatever. I still have
      > my commitment to Rudolf Steiner and those connections allow me to
      > weigh in on these issues from a differnt perspective that some of the
      > others here might have.
      >
      > Does that explain?
      >
      > Stephen

      Thank you!

      Terence
      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 14, 2005
        Okay, I shall check on it. This book has some serious
        issues in it as for example the chapter noted as being
        Chapter 8 has the inside pages noted as Chapter 7. And
        I think its going to have to go into reprint as it is
        one that speaks directly to this understanding of the
        Being Anthroposophia in the community and the
        importance of continuing forward as a Society that has
        impact.

        Best,

        http://mail.yahoo.com