Gonzo Anthroposophy and the Fright Geist

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 474 , Sep 1, 2005
      In anthroposophic apoplexy,
      "holderlin666" wrote:

      > "Now we have a lesson in how wonderful it would have been to restore
      > the Iraq country and people to civilized dignity. Make them Whole.
      > Now we must remake ourselves whole for the hole that GWB has eaten
      > into the moral fabric of America.

      HMMMM, I not sure where Holderlin666 lies
      on the "from the irrational to the psychotic"
      continuum mentioned below. I'm sure it's
      toward the right.

      What a looney bin of Leftism
      has Anthroposophy [RIP] become.

      These righteous moonbats are [almost universally]
      your typical pothead/hash-head/LSD users of today
      or yesteryear.

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

      US Left: All Straws Clutched, Every Barrel Scraped

      The Left in the US seems determined to find any angle (ranging from
      the irrational to the psychotic) to pin the blame of the devastating
      Hurricane Katrina on President Bush.

      They have tried so far:

      the global warming caused it angle, strike one;

      not enough Louisiana National Guard troops due to
      the war in Iraq, strike two;

      now, Bush cut money earmarked for flood control
      due to the war in Iraq, hopefully strike three.

      http://eurota.blogspot.com/2005/09/us-left-all-straws-clutched-
      every.html

      Alternate: http://makeashorterlink.com/?I31F217BB
      Message 474 of 474 , Dec 4, 2010
        Hey Dottie, maybe you can get Led Zeppelin to play at Elderberries- One of their guys almost became a Waldorf teacher.
        http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/5329