First Class

  • Terence
    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

      >SNIP<

      > First Class is a prodding. Its not an initiation
      > although just as my Ann Arbor Conferance it can lead
      > to deeper insights. And these deeper insights are for
      > grasping inwardly and then our work begins. Understand
      > what First Class if for: your own work. Its a moment
      > you set aside to go inward with whatever comes forth
      > from who is in front of you. Its not about judging
      > what is going on. If its not for you, leave. And
      > recognize its because you are called to something else
      > that may mean you have passed First Class learnings.
      > Move onto Second Class which is you as your own inner
      > teacher. And when you have become humble enough, which
      > does not mean walking about all milly mouth and so
      > forth, but might not hurt in the beginning, you call
      > on the Lord to lead you and you tell Him you want to
      > serve. And then you shall know the Comforter.

      Just out of curiosity, Dottie, are you a member of
      the First Class or have you been a member of the
      First Class?

      Terence
      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 14, 2005
        Okay, I shall check on it. This book has some serious
        issues in it as for example the chapter noted as being
        Chapter 8 has the inside pages noted as Chapter 7. And
        I think its going to have to go into reprint as it is
        one that speaks directly to this understanding of the
        Being Anthroposophia in the community and the
        importance of continuing forward as a Society that has
        impact.

        Best,

        http://mail.yahoo.com