Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Caiaphas dilemma

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 144 , Sep 1, 2005
      Bradford quoted:

      > The Bush administration has failed to provide the consumer with
      > a 'reason to believe" in the product.

      And this, in a nutshell, is the problem with the whole damn administration /
      occupation. It views us as consumers to be gulled. But I ain't out on the
      streets because I'm a *consumer,* I'm out there because I'm a *!!CITIZEN!!*
      And as a citizen, I expect more from my political leaders than policies that
      benefit me personally. I expect policies that benefit the entire country.

      The current fuck-up in Louisiana is a poster child for what's wrong with the
      administration's viewpoint.

      Musing on the temporary satisfaction of swearing ...
      JoAnn
      Message 144 of 144 , Jul 24 8:48 AM
        Dear Jean Marc,

        I think if we would like to look at this mystery there are a few
        things that would have to be considered first: who are the ones
        considered to be the 'teachers' of mankind, and what are their
        relationships to Rudolf Steiner, Buddha and the Archangels of our
        world?

        So, if you are interested I'd be interested in looking at the two
        students of Mani and those of Zarathustra. And....and I think we have
        to consider how Count Saint Germain is in the mix.

        Do you wanna do this step by step? If you do I think we really have
        to consider keeping Count Saint Germain in the picture even though
        Anthroposophists really don't seem to consider him too much. I am not
        sure why. Maybe it is because Rudolf Steiner did not really say to
        much about him, although one really big thing he said was that Count
        Saint Germain was an incarnation of Christian Rosenkroix.

        Looking at the book From Buddha to Christ it occurs to me once more
        that things just jump off the page at me with thoughts. Yet when I
        share them with others they seem to not make any sense a'tall. I mean
        none, its almost like they are sense free thinking that actually
        makes no sense to anyone else. But, that is going far afield and you
        and I are gonna take it one step at a time.

        So, ready?