Re: SP/belief/Dottie

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
      <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
      > Gaelman:
      > > Dottie: Back a bit I read a quote attributed to
      > > Prokofieff regarding
      > > the cult of Mary in the Church...do you remember it?
      > > What did you
      > > make of it?...G.
      >
      > Hey Gaelman,
      >
      > Fropm what I understand, well I'm at the beach so I'm
      > a little slap happy right now, but if I remember
      > correctl;y it was more about the feeling of her and
      > not the knowing of her as well and the whatfore of
      > her.
      >
      > It seems to me that Dr. Steiner, so shown by Mr.
      > Prokofieff is stating that the Maria of Christ is very
      > much needed in order for us to experience Christ in
      > the etheric.And the way the Maria cults worked it was
      > towards the physical aspect of she versus the
      > spiritual reality of she.
      >
      > I am sure its much deeper than that from his stance
      > but I had some very clear thoughts on it as well that
      > I will share in a couple of days.
      >
      > Also, did yoiu know, well I just found out through the
      > Susan Haskins book, that it is only in John that the
      > Magdalene is given words to carry forth from Jesus?
      > Now, as we know that the Fourth Gospel is the Sophian
      > Gospel we can know that there is a specific reason for
      > this.
      >
      > All good things Gaelman,
      > Dottie

      Specifically, Dottie, do you share that guy's sentiments with regard
      to the Catholic Church?...regards, G.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
        Well, Gaelman, I don't see things in such drastic
        measures as many of my friends or the people I read. I
        understand his reasoning as I understand the reasoning
        of many regarding the Loyolas. And the reason is that
        I have a very strong Michaelic understanding that we
        have overcome. We have overcome end of story. I have
        no doubt nor could I. So, while others may worry about
        demons and the fall of man I do not. I trust Michael
        and his lead.

        So, within Mr. Prokofieff's I realize his worry and I
        recognize it and I understand it. But I don't go
        there. And I don't go the places Bradford goes either,
        nor Stephen H. And I have had thrown at me its because
        I do not recognize the evilness of things or whatever.
        And, the truth is I do, but its not mine to talk about
        I am in the place of doing. I am a doer of deeds and
        in these deeds I hope I am sowing the seeds of love
        that will power us through the fall of man. That
        somewhere within all people can be impacted to
        remember the love. When my father says our prayers he
        starts out with 'Dear Heavenly Father', I just about
        swoon from how endearing the place is it comes from.

        And I do recognize or rather I do believe that the
        Catholic church is about controlling others
        experiences to what they want them to be. They believe
        there is a time and place for the unveiling. But
        unfortunatelyl it does not lead to mans freedom for
        himself as I understand it. And this seems to be a
        very big worry for Dr. Steiner as well as it seems Mr.
        Prokofieff, as a representative of the teachings and
        as a student himself. And I have to say that I agree
        with them in that regards: mans freedom can not come
        through those avenues although hopefully the people
        can be lifted up.

        I believe that if the feminine comes through the Holy
        Church it will be controlled and just as now anyone
        seeing a vision or having an experience, it will not
        be worthy if it is not recognized by the Church. Right
        now my Christian friends believe that if I have seen
        an angel it must be of the devil. Why? Because only
        special people like priests and so forth are the ones
        recognized to see the angels and to understand the
        Word so that they can give us so we do not end up in
        err. I reject that.

        To end this post which dithers and dathers I shall say
        that I understand the worry of Mr. Prokofieff and
        allow him the space to recognize in a harsh light
        where the church is leading and what may happen if it
        does in regards to the Feminine.

        And Gaelman, I love the people of the church, but its
        the leaders I worry about. And I think they are
        actually divorced from the mystery which is not who we
        need to be led by if that be true.

        All good things,

        http://mail.yahoo.com