SP's 3 points/Where?

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      We read the three points by S.P. regarding the promulgation of the
      Return in the Etheric, Facts from the Fifth Gospel, and Reincarnation
      and Karma in a Christian form...these without the mention of Steiner.

      And so I ask my learned, well-read friends to what objective reality
      is he referring. Where and when has it been done? Where is it being
      done now? And where is it likely to be done?

      Someone should know something about that, eh?