Knowledge, Teaching..Dennis Klocek

    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
      Friends I just have to share this little piece from
      Dennis Klocek's book Knowledge, Teaching and teh Death
      of thy Mysteries:

      Adult Education: 2000

      "You take a picture from teh natural world, you hold
      it and try to unfold it sequence to sequence. A
      picture will form in you as a process of becoming.
      When you do that, you have directly entered your
      etheric body, that is imagination. In the beginning it
      is an imagination with a little i. If it is taken as a
      practice - a regular, rhythmical practice - and again
      and again you form a leaf and try to see how the leaf
      would grow, growing it in your inner eye, that is
      meditation. It is an etheric meditation on the formal
      principle behind the leaf.

      If it is incorrect, and you keep persisting in the
      rhythm, it will be corrected. It will be corrected by
      the beings who stand behind those ether forces in the
      natural world. They will come to you because suddenly
      here is a human being who is showing an extraordinary
      interest in their activity. Just think how you would
      feel if you ahd been laboring your whole life to do
      something in obscurity, and suddenly some being poked
      his head through into the space where you were working
      and said, "Wow! That is really cool, what you are
      doing!" What would you do? You would turn to him and
      say, 'Hey! Where have you been all my life?" That is
      just what the beings who are serving the Christ Being
      and teh Hierarchies in nature will do when you start
      to pay attention to them in the way they need to be
      paid attention to, which is in a lawful way.

      Goethe called this practice 'exact sense perception'.
      It is a great tool for the Waldorf teachers. Take
      anything that you are struggling with in a block, in a
      science block especially, and just try to picture it.
      But don't picture it as a dead thing; picture it with
      a sensitivity towards how it looked just before it got
      to where it is now. Then take that a step back, and
      then a step back. If you can get two or three steps
      back, you are in your ether body. That is right from
      Rudolf Steiner'. You are in your ether body if you can
      begin to see this process inwardly in an exact way. It
      has to be exact - and there is a danger. The danger is
      that when you do that, and you start to actually see
      pictures, you will think: one, that you made them; and
      two, that they are correct. So we have to make that
      more rigorous.

      What we do is to go from the ether body into the
      astral body, because the astral body is where the
      action is. Taht is where the adversaries are building
      little fast food places where they hang out, waiting
      for lunch. WE need to find a way in there, and teh way
      we find in, which osunds paradoxical, is that 'after'
      we form the exact picture we have to think it away
      into complete and utter silence. When we think it away
      into complete utter silence, we have entered directly
      into our astral body, according to Rudolf Steiner.
      When we participate in the astral body, the danger is
      that in the astral body we hvae the experiencces that
      we have no form, because the form comes from the
      etheric pole."

      Dottie:

      This man is so amazing. Really. It's like reading
      Rudolf Steiner it is so simplistic yet so very deep
      and oh so very very funny. Dr. Steiner makes me laugh,
      he always has, and now so does Mr. Klocek. He has a
      great thought on how we 'turn the will' and a great
      ongoing conversation with the hiearchies asking 'why
      are they following those retarded beings with
      everything we give them?:))))) Oh God it is so
      wonderful to read a modern day man after the likes of
      Dr. Steiner. Truly it is.

      I think this is a great book for people who want to
      know what Dr. Steiner' teachings are about. I mean Mr.
      Klocek expresses Dr. Steiner's thoughts in such
      simplistic terms that I can hear Dr. Steiner saying
      'hey, why didn't I think to say it like that, thanks
      Dennis' :)) Really it is that good and simplified.
      Maybe I will share a part of his thoughts on the
      'turning of the will' tomorrow. It's pretty stunning
      and again simplistic.

      All good things,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
        Stephen:
        > Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head and
        > foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the soul
        is
        > proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when she
        > sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?

        Pardon my thickness Stephen, I do not understand what you are saying
        here. Would you please rephrase it?

        As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
        representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the body.
        I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is that
        what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part of
        the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have to
        remember that it is not only at the death but also before the death
        that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
        annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.

        As for 'who woke her up', Christ is to have said she was already one
        who could see the Light, and I take that as the Sophia. What 'woke'
        her up is actually the Word. She was the first to hear the 'Word'
        transformed, and that men could now hear it again as in the time of
        old. Well, truth be told I am flying on a wing and a prayer with that
        last comment. But it is a good question as to who or what woke her
        up. I'd say it was the transformed Word.

        All good things,

        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
          > As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
          > representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the body.
          > I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is that
          > what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part of
          > the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have to
          > remember that it is not only at the death but also before the death
          > that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
          > annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.

          Another thing occurs to me and that is that the Shekinah is at the
          physical existance of the Godhead or maybe a way to say it is the
          representation of God manifested. In that She sits at the bottom, it is
          also through Her that the top is infused: it comes from the Earthly
          level to the Heavenly level as we are rising. So, it could be that the
          Magdalene is the very representation of this Shekinah and then again at
          the top of the head as well. At the top She becomes the 'virgin', so
          infused by the bottom. As we are in the earthly realm it might be
          correct to also look at it from that level. When we consider further
          that we have the Magdalene annointing not only the feet but also the
          head I do believe this gives an indication of her earthly capacity of
          representing the fishes (feet) to the scales (virgin). At least this
          seems to be where I have been heading for quite a few years. I guess
          the language is now getting a bit clearer for me.

          Thanks Stephen, for the conversation which leads to further study for
          me.
          Dottie
        • Steve Hale
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
            <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
            > Stephen:
            > > Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head
            and
            > > foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the
            soul
            > is
            > > proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when
            she
            > > sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?
            >
            > Pardon my thickness Stephen, I do not understand what you are
            saying
            > here. Would you please rephrase it?
            >
            > As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
            > representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the
            body.
            > I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is
            that
            > what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part
            of
            > the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have
            > remember that it is not only at the death but also before the
            death
            > that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
            > annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.
            >
            > As for 'who woke her up', Christ is to have said she was already
            one
            > who could see the Light, and I take that as the Sophia.
            What 'woke'
            > her up is actually the Word. She was the first to hear the 'Word'
            > transformed, and that men could now hear it again as in the time
            of
            > old. Well, truth be told I am flying on a wing and a prayer with
            that
            > last comment. But it is a good question as to who or what woke her
            > up. I'd say it was the transformed Word.
            >
            > All good things,
            >
            > Dottie

            Steiner gave an excellent single lecture entitled: Jesus and Christ,
            on Oct. 4, 1911, just before the major lecture course, "From Jesus
            To Christ", at Karslruhe from Oct. 5-14, 1911. And in this single
            lecture he expresses the important fact that when the Buddha and
            Zarathustra Streams converge in Jesus at the age of twelve, that the
            two mystery streams of the ancients also converged therein. One was
            an etheric path wherein the neophyte was taken into his inner self
            in order to find the God man, and the other took the student out of
            his body for an astral communion with the macrocosm, and the
            experience of "that thou art". Thus, the one path was the path of
            the microcosm and the other the path of the macrocosm. Both led to
            the experience of Universal Human. And the disciple took on his
            white garment; his nainsook to use a fine biblical term for it. And
            as a result of his initiation, he knew he bore an immortal soul, as
            his past lives were now there within this fine white garment that he
            now consciously possessed. And he became a warrior of the fourth
            stage of initiation.

            When Mary Magdalene sees two Angels at the foot and head of the
            empty tomb, she asks: "Where have they taken him"? And then, in
            seeing the gardener while weeping, a voice coming from the gardener
            says: "Mary!" And only then does she know Who the gardener is; The
            Risen Christ. Now, this is all covered quite well in Steiner's
            lectures on the Gospel of St. John, and the explanation of who the
            two Angels are, i.e., the etheric and astral bodies of Jesus having
            vacated the physical corpse. The Gospel of Mark lectures even say
            that the two Mary's see the young man from the night before, wearing
            the fine linen garment that had fallen to the ground when Jesus was
            taken into custody, but herein no reference is made to a gardener.
            And only the Luke gospel refers to the young man of Nain, which
            Steiner describes in his lecture cycle on the Gospel of Luke as
            being the Linga Sharira of the Matthew Jesus. And the Gospel of
            Matthew lectures make a profound imapct in emphasizing the two great
            streams flowing down out of the Godhead; the stream of 77
            generations to Joseph, and the stream of 42 generations to Joseph.
            And how the Hebrews are the chosen ones to prepare the physical
            hereditary bloodline for the incarnation of Zarathustra Himself into
            the boy born in a house in Bethlehem.

            Now, these two streams were originally vested in the first two
            students of Zarathustra; the one student being of contemporaneous
            space, and the other student being the student of uncreated time.
            Then, uncreated time got broken into creation, and the 42
            generations of Abraham commenced the specific downward tendency to
            the Matthew Jesus, while the spatial stream remained unabated. So,
            of necessity, the time stream and the space streams had to flow
            together for the future evolution of mankind. The Fifth Gospel is
            the supersensible gospel, known to the Hebrew priests even before
            the Gospel of Matthew was written, and restored two thousand years
            later by Rudolf Steiner. It fills in what the others can't discern,
            and gives us a fuller christology than has ever been known.

            Steve
          • gaelman58
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
              <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
              > Gaelman:
              > > I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss
              > Magdalene.
              > > With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
              > > immediately "practical" and grounded.
              >
              > You know what's interesting Gaelman? People thinking what it
              should
              > mean or should happen once a person experiences somethings as I
              have.
              > I have seen the Christ in my room, and once in a box guiding me
              home,
              > I have seen his form in the clouds as well as that of Michael and
              > know they were for me to specifically see. But the only one who
              > appeared as a physical moving exsistance as in a bodily force was
              the
              > Magdalene.

              Had an experience years ago...encountered a beautiful woman who,
              after I did a specific thing, directed my attention to a symbol
              representing a principle...that experience is clear in my memory
              whenever I summon it...almost photographic...but I really don't know
              who the woman was or why she reminded me of the "principle"...I
              don't know what simply arose out of me or what might have been
              objective reality...so I'm not concluding anything...but I can
              describe her countenance and color and "fashion" of her "garb".

              > Now, I never gave it any thought as to what that means or even
              that
              > there was a difference in my experience of these Beings. But with
              > your question it ocurrs to me that it was the Magdalene that I was
              > clearly able to experience as a seeing and a real physical
              existance.
              > The others were for me to 'believe' in the possibilities, or even
              > maybe a 'shoring up' a bit for what is in store for me. Like a
              little
              > bit at a time so as not to overwhelm me.
              >
              > But the Magdalene came straight at me in physical movement and
              from
              > above me. Almost as if one could close ones eyes and feel or even
              see
              > a sparkly energetic thingy moving at you. And you would open your
              > eyes and truly what you thought was coming at you unseen was
              actually
              > truly coming at you. And she came with a thinking possibility,
              like a
              > real possibility to interact with one on one. Like, right there in
              > your face. I never wondered what she thought about me 'batting'
              her
              > away. I did a few weeks back think on this but never before. I
              > actually try not to imagine if she understood that I thought she
              was
              > saying she was truly me in the sense that I was that incarnation.
              > didn't understand that she was showing me to myself as she will
              show
              > others to themselves. Now I understand.

              Not for me to muck about with other folk's experiences...but with
              regard to the Magdalene I don't think I be forgetting that she's a
              human being...and would observe the amenities...that is, she
              wouldn't come unless summoned...whereas those other deceiving
              buggers would show up as they determined and would probably put on a
              hell of a light show for purposes of impression...and she'd probably
              have something to say to another human being which would be exactly
              germane to the business at hand.

              > But I want to say there is a very grave misundertanding as to who
              can
              > see her and also the Christ and what that must mean for their
              moral
              > lives and such. It is not as others say. It really is a weeping
              > heart that calls them forth. My heart weeps in a sense for wanting
              > serve. It always has and I imagine it always will. I am not
              perfect
              > as can be seen by this list however I do have such a perfect
              heart. I
              > do so love everyone. And I do so stand at the service of the
              Queen.
              > And I think that my deep desire, which must come from the
              beginning
              > of time, is what calls them to me

              What you say here is essentially what Steiner says in the
              Lecture, "The Mission of Reverence", 28 Oct 1909...."The
              Consciousness Soul will never gain a knowledge of external objects
              unless love and devotion inspire its quest; otherwise the objects
              will not be truly observed."

              It's not that I have acheived
              > Consciousness Soul or Spirit Self, or have attained the three
              > whatever it was that Terence spoke on, it is none of that. It is
              my
              > pure desire to serve and to grow to learn how to better serve.
              >
              > So, I may not seem practical but I am very. I may not seem
              > intellectual but I am very. I may not seem balanced but I am very.
              > And the reason is because the grace that has been bestowed upon me
              > experience the Christ and the Magdalene and the Sophia and the
              > Michael have pulled me to the center of my core. And I still make
              > great mistakes. But I do try so very very hard. And that is what I
              > think it takes: a trying, weeping, swashbuckling, sailor swearing
              > heart that is very meek within.
              >
              > Doesn't your heart weep Gaelman? I sense that it does.

              But Dottie, Oi'm an Oirishman...what would ye expect?...Katy Feeny
              sings a song, "The Most of All", Mother Mary singing to her infant
              son knowing full well what's in store for Him...I can't listen to it
              without weeping.

              > And I will tell you a secret: I don't tell these things to make
              > myself look good: if anything it makes me look unbalanced,
              boastful,
              > and I catch a lot of slack for just suggesting it. But I do it for
              > Them. They want people to know that They are about. And I am fine
              > with that.

              Ride light in the saddle and laugh at solemnity,eh?...regards,
              Gaelman

              > All good things,
              > Dottie
            • adm_anthroposophia
              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
                Queen of Red. King of White. Unite! Turn the Universe into Pink.

                Xandor