Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Candor/Dottie/Germane

    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
      gaelman58 wrote:

      > I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss Magdalene.
      > With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
      > immediately "practical" and grounded.

      G58 old boy, you may have been gone for a while and missed Dottie's photo!
    • Steve Hale
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
        > Stephen:
        > > Jesus retained his soul until the very end.
        >
        > I would like to know where my teacher speaks of this if you know? In
        > all his works I have not found it. If this is your own inspiration I
        > would be interested in knowing from whence it comes. Can you trace it
        > back to whence it arose? If you can not that is fine.
        >
        > Dottie

        Christ entered as Ego at 29 years. The soul of Jesus receives this
        influence for three and a half years as irradiating sun forces. Then
        the body disappears. It arose with Jesus, but where did it go?

        We know that the Buddha stream and the Zarathurstra stream converged in
        the young boy at twelve, and he retained his soul in order to prepare
        it for the greater experiences to come, and to realize the passions
        that would quicken this soul for the redemption.

        My inspirations come from efforts of intensified thinking in
        relationship to studying the works of Rudolf Steiner. I was compelled
        to start writing about it 11 years ago, and my recent posts on the
        evolutionary Christ and His reappearance are based on thinking into the
        matter. Also, I believe if one takes Steiner's gospel renderings in
        their totality, including the Fifth Gospel, that it is clearly
        indicated that Jesus retains his own soul throughout.

        Steve
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
          Stephen:
          > We know that the Buddha stream and the Zarathurstra stream converged
          in
          > the young boy at twelve, and he retained his soul in order to prepare
          > it for the greater experiences to come, and to realize the passions
          > that would quicken this soul for the redemption.

          Dr. Steiner states that teh Buddha stream and the Zarathusthra stream
          converge on the Nathan Jesus at twelve? And if he did, wouldn't it be
          in two completely different manners as the Zarathusthra soul came to
          live within the Nathan Jesus?

          I have not come to the same understanding as you have regarding this
          sister soul of Adam remaining in the body. But that could be because I
          have not contemplated this nor have been inspired about it. Rather, I
          have been inspired to understand that the soul of this Nathan Jesus
          left the body at the incoming of the Christ or just before. It seems to
          me that Dr. Steiner relates the body as being specifically on its own
          and living off the Zarathusthra forces. I mean he specifically states
          this but he never does state what happens to this Nathan soul.

          If you are correct in your inspirations than it would seem to me that
          the spirit of the Nathan soul is the spirit that is seen fleeing the
          scene at the Judas kiss. And then that could also possibly explain how
          it is that the being Anthroposophia is an invisible human being that
          walks amongst men. But that seems a bit to easy for me in a way. I am
          tending to contemplate that when Dr. STeiner speaks of the MarySophia
          being coming from the cosmos hence making the 'stepmother' a virgin,
          what we really are led to is the idea that the SophiaMary or what I am
          calling the sister soul of Adam leaves Jesus and enters into the step
          mother. Dr. STeiner is not explicit although he does say she comes from
          the spiritual worlds and not specifically from the Nathan Jesus.

          Are you open to the idea that you may be incorrect or are you sure of
          this understanding as to the soul remaining in the Nathan Jesus? I
          would like to present something from the Fifth Gospel, for you or for
          others who want to look at this, that speaks to the body being by
          itself. Maybe from there you can share how it is that it has come to
          your inspirations that this sister soul of Adam remains within the
          body. I have to say it does not feel correct to me but I am open minded
          to the possibility. It is a big point to consider and I think that is
          more important in fact than what happened to the body, and even more
          important that we get it right.

          Best,
          Dottie
        • Steve Hale
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
            <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
> [...]
            from
            > the spiritual worlds and not specifically from the Nathan Jesus.
            >
            > Are you open to the idea that you may be incorrect or are you sure
            of
            > this understanding as to the soul remaining in the Nathan Jesus? I
            > would like to present something from the Fifth Gospel, for you or
            for
            > others who want to look at this, that speaks to the body being by
            > itself. Maybe from there you can share how it is that it has come
            > your inspirations that this sister soul of Adam remains within the
            > body. I have to say it does not feel correct to me but I am open
            minded
            > to the possibility. It is a big point to consider and I think that
            is
            > more important in fact than what happened to the body, and even

            Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head and
            foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the soul is
            proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when she
            sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?

            Steve
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
              Friends I just have to share this little piece from
              Dennis Klocek's book Knowledge, Teaching and teh Death
              of thy Mysteries:

              Adult Education: 2000

              "You take a picture from teh natural world, you hold
              it and try to unfold it sequence to sequence. A
              picture will form in you as a process of becoming.
              When you do that, you have directly entered your
              etheric body, that is imagination. In the beginning it
              is an imagination with a little i. If it is taken as a
              practice - a regular, rhythmical practice - and again
              and again you form a leaf and try to see how the leaf
              would grow, growing it in your inner eye, that is
              meditation. It is an etheric meditation on the formal
              principle behind the leaf.

              If it is incorrect, and you keep persisting in the
              rhythm, it will be corrected. It will be corrected by
              the beings who stand behind those ether forces in the
              natural world. They will come to you because suddenly
              here is a human being who is showing an extraordinary
              interest in their activity. Just think how you would
              feel if you ahd been laboring your whole life to do
              something in obscurity, and suddenly some being poked
              his head through into the space where you were working
              and said, "Wow! That is really cool, what you are
              doing!" What would you do? You would turn to him and
              say, 'Hey! Where have you been all my life?" That is
              just what the beings who are serving the Christ Being
              and teh Hierarchies in nature will do when you start
              to pay attention to them in the way they need to be
              paid attention to, which is in a lawful way.

              Goethe called this practice 'exact sense perception'.
              It is a great tool for the Waldorf teachers. Take
              anything that you are struggling with in a block, in a
              science block especially, and just try to picture it.
              But don't picture it as a dead thing; picture it with
              a sensitivity towards how it looked just before it got
              to where it is now. Then take that a step back, and
              then a step back. If you can get two or three steps
              back, you are in your ether body. That is right from
              Rudolf Steiner'. You are in your ether body if you can
              begin to see this process inwardly in an exact way. It
              has to be exact - and there is a danger. The danger is
              that when you do that, and you start to actually see
              pictures, you will think: one, that you made them; and
              two, that they are correct. So we have to make that
              more rigorous.

              What we do is to go from the ether body into the
              astral body, because the astral body is where the
              action is. Taht is where the adversaries are building
              little fast food places where they hang out, waiting
              for lunch. WE need to find a way in there, and teh way
              we find in, which osunds paradoxical, is that 'after'
              we form the exact picture we have to think it away
              into complete and utter silence. When we think it away
              into complete utter silence, we have entered directly
              into our astral body, according to Rudolf Steiner.
              When we participate in the astral body, the danger is
              that in the astral body we hvae the experiencces that
              we have no form, because the form comes from the
              etheric pole."

              Dottie:

              This man is so amazing. Really. It's like reading
              Rudolf Steiner it is so simplistic yet so very deep
              and oh so very very funny. Dr. Steiner makes me laugh,
              he always has, and now so does Mr. Klocek. He has a
              great thought on how we 'turn the will' and a great
              ongoing conversation with the hiearchies asking 'why
              are they following those retarded beings with
              everything we give them?:))))) Oh God it is so
              wonderful to read a modern day man after the likes of
              Dr. Steiner. Truly it is.

              I think this is a great book for people who want to
              know what Dr. Steiner' teachings are about. I mean Mr.
              Klocek expresses Dr. Steiner's thoughts in such
              simplistic terms that I can hear Dr. Steiner saying
              'hey, why didn't I think to say it like that, thanks
              Dennis' :)) Really it is that good and simplified.
              Maybe I will share a part of his thoughts on the
              'turning of the will' tomorrow. It's pretty stunning
              and again simplistic.

              All good things,

              http://mail.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                Stephen:
                > Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head and
                > foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the soul
                is
                > proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when she
                > sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?

                Pardon my thickness Stephen, I do not understand what you are saying
                here. Would you please rephrase it?

                As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
                representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the body.
                I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is that
                what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part of
                the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have to
                remember that it is not only at the death but also before the death
                that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
                annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.

                As for 'who woke her up', Christ is to have said she was already one
                who could see the Light, and I take that as the Sophia. What 'woke'
                her up is actually the Word. She was the first to hear the 'Word'
                transformed, and that men could now hear it again as in the time of
                old. Well, truth be told I am flying on a wing and a prayer with that
                last comment. But it is a good question as to who or what woke her
                up. I'd say it was the transformed Word.

                All good things,

                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                  > As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
                  > representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the body.
                  > I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is that
                  > what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part of
                  > the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have to
                  > remember that it is not only at the death but also before the death
                  > that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
                  > annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.

                  Another thing occurs to me and that is that the Shekinah is at the
                  physical existance of the Godhead or maybe a way to say it is the
                  representation of God manifested. In that She sits at the bottom, it is
                  also through Her that the top is infused: it comes from the Earthly
                  level to the Heavenly level as we are rising. So, it could be that the
                  Magdalene is the very representation of this Shekinah and then again at
                  the top of the head as well. At the top She becomes the 'virgin', so
                  infused by the bottom. As we are in the earthly realm it might be
                  correct to also look at it from that level. When we consider further
                  that we have the Magdalene annointing not only the feet but also the
                  head I do believe this gives an indication of her earthly capacity of
                  representing the fishes (feet) to the scales (virgin). At least this
                  seems to be where I have been heading for quite a few years. I guess
                  the language is now getting a bit clearer for me.

                  Thanks Stephen, for the conversation which leads to further study for
                  me.
                  Dottie
                • Steve Hale
                  Message 8 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
                    <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                    > Stephen:
                    > > Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head
                    and
                    > > foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the
                    soul
                    > is
                    > > proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when
                    she
                    > > sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?
                    >
                    > Pardon my thickness Stephen, I do not understand what you are
                    saying
                    > here. Would you please rephrase it?
                    >
                    > As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
                    > representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the
                    body.
                    > I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is
                    that
                    > what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part
                    of
                    > the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have
                    > remember that it is not only at the death but also before the
                    death
                    > that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
                    > annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.
                    >
                    > As for 'who woke her up', Christ is to have said she was already
                    one
                    > who could see the Light, and I take that as the Sophia.
                    What 'woke'
                    > her up is actually the Word. She was the first to hear the 'Word'
                    > transformed, and that men could now hear it again as in the time
                    of
                    > old. Well, truth be told I am flying on a wing and a prayer with
                    that
                    > last comment. But it is a good question as to who or what woke her
                    > up. I'd say it was the transformed Word.
                    >
                    > All good things,
                    >
                    > Dottie

                    Steiner gave an excellent single lecture entitled: Jesus and Christ,
                    on Oct. 4, 1911, just before the major lecture course, "From Jesus
                    To Christ", at Karslruhe from Oct. 5-14, 1911. And in this single
                    lecture he expresses the important fact that when the Buddha and
                    Zarathustra Streams converge in Jesus at the age of twelve, that the
                    two mystery streams of the ancients also converged therein. One was
                    an etheric path wherein the neophyte was taken into his inner self
                    in order to find the God man, and the other took the student out of
                    his body for an astral communion with the macrocosm, and the
                    experience of "that thou art". Thus, the one path was the path of
                    the microcosm and the other the path of the macrocosm. Both led to
                    the experience of Universal Human. And the disciple took on his
                    white garment; his nainsook to use a fine biblical term for it. And
                    as a result of his initiation, he knew he bore an immortal soul, as
                    his past lives were now there within this fine white garment that he
                    now consciously possessed. And he became a warrior of the fourth
                    stage of initiation.

                    When Mary Magdalene sees two Angels at the foot and head of the
                    empty tomb, she asks: "Where have they taken him"? And then, in
                    seeing the gardener while weeping, a voice coming from the gardener
                    says: "Mary!" And only then does she know Who the gardener is; The
                    Risen Christ. Now, this is all covered quite well in Steiner's
                    lectures on the Gospel of St. John, and the explanation of who the
                    two Angels are, i.e., the etheric and astral bodies of Jesus having
                    vacated the physical corpse. The Gospel of Mark lectures even say
                    that the two Mary's see the young man from the night before, wearing
                    the fine linen garment that had fallen to the ground when Jesus was
                    taken into custody, but herein no reference is made to a gardener.
                    And only the Luke gospel refers to the young man of Nain, which
                    Steiner describes in his lecture cycle on the Gospel of Luke as
                    being the Linga Sharira of the Matthew Jesus. And the Gospel of
                    Matthew lectures make a profound imapct in emphasizing the two great
                    streams flowing down out of the Godhead; the stream of 77
                    generations to Joseph, and the stream of 42 generations to Joseph.
                    And how the Hebrews are the chosen ones to prepare the physical
                    hereditary bloodline for the incarnation of Zarathustra Himself into
                    the boy born in a house in Bethlehem.

                    Now, these two streams were originally vested in the first two
                    students of Zarathustra; the one student being of contemporaneous
                    space, and the other student being the student of uncreated time.
                    Then, uncreated time got broken into creation, and the 42
                    generations of Abraham commenced the specific downward tendency to
                    the Matthew Jesus, while the spatial stream remained unabated. So,
                    of necessity, the time stream and the space streams had to flow
                    together for the future evolution of mankind. The Fifth Gospel is
                    the supersensible gospel, known to the Hebrew priests even before
                    the Gospel of Matthew was written, and restored two thousand years
                    later by Rudolf Steiner. It fills in what the others can't discern,
                    and gives us a fuller christology than has ever been known.

                    Steve
                  • gaelman58
                    Message 9 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
                      <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                      > Gaelman:
                      > > I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss
                      > Magdalene.
                      > > With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
                      > > immediately "practical" and grounded.
                      >
                      > You know what's interesting Gaelman? People thinking what it
                      should
                      > mean or should happen once a person experiences somethings as I
                      have.
                      > I have seen the Christ in my room, and once in a box guiding me
                      home,
                      > I have seen his form in the clouds as well as that of Michael and
                      > know they were for me to specifically see. But the only one who
                      > appeared as a physical moving exsistance as in a bodily force was
                      the
                      > Magdalene.

                      Had an experience years ago...encountered a beautiful woman who,
                      after I did a specific thing, directed my attention to a symbol
                      representing a principle...that experience is clear in my memory
                      whenever I summon it...almost photographic...but I really don't know
                      who the woman was or why she reminded me of the "principle"...I
                      don't know what simply arose out of me or what might have been
                      objective reality...so I'm not concluding anything...but I can
                      describe her countenance and color and "fashion" of her "garb".

                      > Now, I never gave it any thought as to what that means or even
                      that
                      > there was a difference in my experience of these Beings. But with
                      > your question it ocurrs to me that it was the Magdalene that I was
                      > clearly able to experience as a seeing and a real physical
                      existance.
                      > The others were for me to 'believe' in the possibilities, or even
                      > maybe a 'shoring up' a bit for what is in store for me. Like a
                      little
                      > bit at a time so as not to overwhelm me.
                      >
                      > But the Magdalene came straight at me in physical movement and
                      from
                      > above me. Almost as if one could close ones eyes and feel or even
                      see
                      > a sparkly energetic thingy moving at you. And you would open your
                      > eyes and truly what you thought was coming at you unseen was
                      actually
                      > truly coming at you. And she came with a thinking possibility,
                      like a
                      > real possibility to interact with one on one. Like, right there in
                      > your face. I never wondered what she thought about me 'batting'
                      her
                      > away. I did a few weeks back think on this but never before. I
                      > actually try not to imagine if she understood that I thought she
                      was
                      > saying she was truly me in the sense that I was that incarnation.
                      > didn't understand that she was showing me to myself as she will
                      show
                      > others to themselves. Now I understand.

                      Not for me to muck about with other folk's experiences...but with
                      regard to the Magdalene I don't think I be forgetting that she's a
                      human being...and would observe the amenities...that is, she
                      wouldn't come unless summoned...whereas those other deceiving
                      buggers would show up as they determined and would probably put on a
                      hell of a light show for purposes of impression...and she'd probably
                      have something to say to another human being which would be exactly
                      germane to the business at hand.

                      > But I want to say there is a very grave misundertanding as to who
                      can
                      > see her and also the Christ and what that must mean for their
                      moral
                      > lives and such. It is not as others say. It really is a weeping
                      > heart that calls them forth. My heart weeps in a sense for wanting
                      > serve. It always has and I imagine it always will. I am not
                      perfect
                      > as can be seen by this list however I do have such a perfect
                      heart. I
                      > do so love everyone. And I do so stand at the service of the
                      Queen.
                      > And I think that my deep desire, which must come from the
                      beginning
                      > of time, is what calls them to me

                      What you say here is essentially what Steiner says in the
                      Lecture, "The Mission of Reverence", 28 Oct 1909...."The
                      Consciousness Soul will never gain a knowledge of external objects
                      unless love and devotion inspire its quest; otherwise the objects
                      will not be truly observed."

                      It's not that I have acheived
                      > Consciousness Soul or Spirit Self, or have attained the three
                      > whatever it was that Terence spoke on, it is none of that. It is
                      my
                      > pure desire to serve and to grow to learn how to better serve.
                      >
                      > So, I may not seem practical but I am very. I may not seem
                      > intellectual but I am very. I may not seem balanced but I am very.
                      > And the reason is because the grace that has been bestowed upon me
                      > experience the Christ and the Magdalene and the Sophia and the
                      > Michael have pulled me to the center of my core. And I still make
                      > great mistakes. But I do try so very very hard. And that is what I
                      > think it takes: a trying, weeping, swashbuckling, sailor swearing
                      > heart that is very meek within.
                      >
                      > Doesn't your heart weep Gaelman? I sense that it does.

                      But Dottie, Oi'm an Oirishman...what would ye expect?...Katy Feeny
                      sings a song, "The Most of All", Mother Mary singing to her infant
                      son knowing full well what's in store for Him...I can't listen to it
                      without weeping.

                      > And I will tell you a secret: I don't tell these things to make
                      > myself look good: if anything it makes me look unbalanced,
                      boastful,
                      > and I catch a lot of slack for just suggesting it. But I do it for
                      > Them. They want people to know that They are about. And I am fine
                      > with that.

                      Ride light in the saddle and laugh at solemnity,eh?...regards,
                      Gaelman

                      > All good things,
                      > Dottie
                    • adm_anthroposophia
                      Message 10 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
                        Queen of Red. King of White. Unite! Turn the Universe into Pink.

                        Xandor