Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Volume 1/Metamorphoses

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 6:26 AM
      Dear Gaelman58,
      Since you already have Volume 2, why not begin with the last page (58?)
      and read back to front. Maybe by the time you get to page 1, vol. 2
      you'll be inspired enough to find vol. 1
      Helpfully yours,
      Frank
      gaelman58 wrote:
      > Anyone know where I can get a copy of "Metamorphoses of the Soul",
      > Volume 1?...I have volume 2...Gaelman
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • gaelman58
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 10:42 AM
        Anyone know where I can get a copy of "Metamorphoses of the Soul",
        Volume 1?...I have volume 2...Gaelman
      • Jo Ann Schwartz
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3 12:01 PM
          > Anyone know where I can get a copy of "Metamorphoses of the Soul",
          > Volume 1?...I have volume 2...Gaelman

          Dear Gaelman,

          Abebooks (www.abebooks.com) lists 3 copies, but no volume info. You could try
          contacting the sellers -- they should be able to provide it. Also, a store in
          Britain says it has one:

          http://www.worldretailstore.com/item/BE-0854404147.html

          Alibris also shows 4 copies, still no volume info.

          http://www.alibris.com/

          (Search by title, then click on the title to see all copies.)

          Hope this helps.

          Merrily,
          JoAnn