Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Candor/Dottie/Germane

    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
      gaelman58 wrote:

      > I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss Magdalene.
      > With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
      > immediately "practical" and grounded.

      G58 old boy, you may have been gone for a while and missed Dottie's photo!
    • gaelman58
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
> [...]
        > interacting and who is not. And that is the game I
        > seem to have caught myself up in. I didn't realize it
        > until really today at some point. I mean every once in
        > awhile something would hit me funny but it really just
        > hit me today.
        >
        > So, long story short, very long story short, I shall
        > say that I am preparing to get ready to dig in and
        > welcome that which is wanting to come, tears and all.
        > And boy is that a bugger for me. This morning I was
        > reading about the Nathan soul being the sister soul to
        > Adam, so spoken of by Dr. Steiner. And it ocurred to
        > me that I had been there before, at this point in the
        > story that is. And this sister soul had to vacate the
        > body to allow the Christ to inhabit the body. Now, did
        > this sister soul, sorry fellows, did this sister soul
        > leave when the Zarathusthra soul came in or is it that
        > this sister soul stayed with the Zarathusthra and then
        > departed with the Zarathusthra into the 'stepmother'
        > at the Jordan. Either way, once again, we have a
        > mention of a sister soul of Adam.
        >
        > It can't be man on man. It can't. No matter of heaven
        > or hell can see it that way. There needs to be a ying
        > and there needs to be a yang. This story of John and
        > Lazarus is missing a very key ingredient and it has to
        > do with She.
        >
        > But, I shall ask Gaelman. Thank you for the
        > encouragement. And maybe you shall be there to help
        > hold my hand as the tears begin to drown me before my
        > spirit self takes over to show me the joy.
        >
        > Gaelman:
        > > With respect to Sophia/Mary/Eve...She who
        > > experienced the
        > > Annunciation...I remember reading a long time ago
        > > that Lucifer had
        > > appropriated Her mojo...to my way of thinking that
        > > resulted in the
        > > human mother of Jesus...an incarnated human
        > > being...being turned
        > > into a bloodless angel...you know, "holy, holy,
        > > holy"; "pure, pure,
        > > pure", "boring, boring, boring"...have you a take on
        > > that, Dottie?
        >
        > Well, in a way he has as he helped to 'kill' her
        > realness through our falling further and further into
        > the material world through all the tempations around
        > us. I believe you are Catholic as I and I have to say
        > although they are the only ones who speak on a Mother
        > Mary they are also the only ones who have made her
        > into a building and a thing and the spirit self is
        > lost to her people. They have built up a mirage around
        > the 'feelings' of her and not the 'real' her. When
        > people come to understand the 'real' Virgin Mary was a
        > Cosmic Being, and the earthly one was considered the
        > 'whore' then they will begin to have a feel for what
        > spiritual science is trying to bring. Until then we
        > are all in for a long haul that will probably include
        > one more time a killing of the witches. I say that not
        > lightly either.
        >
        > Dr. Steiner speaks very ...well I can't hold it.

        Dottie: I happen to be reading Steiner's lecture, "The Mission of
        Reverence", 28 Oct 1909 in the book, "Love and its Meaning in the
        World"...it's funny how what we happen to be reading seems to be
        exactly germane to what some of these discussions concern,eh?

        I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss Magdalene.
        With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
        immediately "practical" and grounded.

        An anecdote: Once, out in Sligo in the west of Ireland I was in the
        company of a very intelligent, decent Irishman...the discussion
        concerned the different instances of the "Appearance of the Virgin
        Mary". He laughed softly and mentioned that his favorite was Her
        Appearance at Knock in county Mayo.. I asked why. He smiled
        amiably and said, "Because She didn't say anything."

        Gaelman

        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
          Gaelman:
          > I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss
          Magdalene.
          > With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
          > immediately "practical" and grounded.

          You know what's interesting Gaelman? People thinking what it should
          mean or should happen once a person experiences somethings as I have.
          I have seen the Christ in my room, and once in a box guiding me home,
          I have seen his form in the clouds as well as that of Michael and
          know they were for me to specifically see. But the only one who
          appeared as a physical moving exsistance as in a bodily force was the
          Magdalene.

          Now, I never gave it any thought as to what that means or even that
          there was a difference in my experience of these Beings. But with
          your question it ocurrs to me that it was the Magdalene that I was
          clearly able to experience as a seeing and a real physical existance.
          The others were for me to 'believe' in the possibilities, or even
          maybe a 'shoring up' a bit for what is in store for me. Like a little
          bit at a time so as not to overwhelm me.

          But the Magdalene came straight at me in physical movement and from
          above me. Almost as if one could close ones eyes and feel or even see
          a sparkly energetic thingy moving at you. And you would open your
          eyes and truly what you thought was coming at you unseen was actually
          truly coming at you. And she came with a thinking possibility, like a
          real possibility to interact with one on one. Like, right there in
          your face. I never wondered what she thought about me 'batting' her
          away. I did a few weeks back think on this but never before. I
          actually try not to imagine if she understood that I thought she was
          saying she was truly me in the sense that I was that incarnation. I
          didn't understand that she was showing me to myself as she will show
          others to themselves. Now I understand.

          But I want to say there is a very grave misundertanding as to who can
          see her and also the Christ and what that must mean for their moral
          lives and such. It is not as others say. It really is a weeping
          heart that calls them forth. My heart weeps in a sense for wanting to
          serve. It always has and I imagine it always will. I am not perfect
          as can be seen by this list however I do have such a perfect heart. I
          do so love everyone. And I do so stand at the service of the Queen.
          And I think that my deep desire, which must come from the beginning
          of time, is what calls them to me. It's not that I have acheived
          Consciousness Soul or Spirit Self, or have attained the three
          whatever it was that Terence spoke on, it is none of that. It is my
          pure desire to serve and to grow to learn how to better serve.

          So, I may not seem practical but I am very. I may not seem
          intellectual but I am very. I may not seem balanced but I am very.
          And the reason is because the grace that has been bestowed upon me to
          experience the Christ and the Magdalene and the Sophia and the
          Michael have pulled me to the center of my core. And I still make
          great mistakes. But I do try so very very hard. And that is what I
          think it takes: a trying, weeping, swashbuckling, sailor swearing
          heart that is very meek within.

          Doesn't your heart weep Gaelman? I sense that it does.

          And I will tell you a secret: I don't tell these things to make
          myself look good: if anything it makes me look unbalanced, boastful,
          and I catch a lot of slack for just suggesting it. But I do it for
          Them. They want people to know that They are about. And I am fine
          with that.

          All good things,
          Dottie
        • Steve Hale
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
            <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
            > Stephen:
            > > Jesus retained his soul until the very end.
            >
            > I would like to know where my teacher speaks of this if you know? In
            > all his works I have not found it. If this is your own inspiration I
            > would be interested in knowing from whence it comes. Can you trace it
            > back to whence it arose? If you can not that is fine.
            >
            > Dottie

            Christ entered as Ego at 29 years. The soul of Jesus receives this
            influence for three and a half years as irradiating sun forces. Then
            the body disappears. It arose with Jesus, but where did it go?

            We know that the Buddha stream and the Zarathurstra stream converged in
            the young boy at twelve, and he retained his soul in order to prepare
            it for the greater experiences to come, and to realize the passions
            that would quicken this soul for the redemption.

            My inspirations come from efforts of intensified thinking in
            relationship to studying the works of Rudolf Steiner. I was compelled
            to start writing about it 11 years ago, and my recent posts on the
            evolutionary Christ and His reappearance are based on thinking into the
            matter. Also, I believe if one takes Steiner's gospel renderings in
            their totality, including the Fifth Gospel, that it is clearly
            indicated that Jesus retains his own soul throughout.

            Steve
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
              Stephen:
              > We know that the Buddha stream and the Zarathurstra stream converged
              in
              > the young boy at twelve, and he retained his soul in order to prepare
              > it for the greater experiences to come, and to realize the passions
              > that would quicken this soul for the redemption.

              Dr. Steiner states that teh Buddha stream and the Zarathusthra stream
              converge on the Nathan Jesus at twelve? And if he did, wouldn't it be
              in two completely different manners as the Zarathusthra soul came to
              live within the Nathan Jesus?

              I have not come to the same understanding as you have regarding this
              sister soul of Adam remaining in the body. But that could be because I
              have not contemplated this nor have been inspired about it. Rather, I
              have been inspired to understand that the soul of this Nathan Jesus
              left the body at the incoming of the Christ or just before. It seems to
              me that Dr. Steiner relates the body as being specifically on its own
              and living off the Zarathusthra forces. I mean he specifically states
              this but he never does state what happens to this Nathan soul.

              If you are correct in your inspirations than it would seem to me that
              the spirit of the Nathan soul is the spirit that is seen fleeing the
              scene at the Judas kiss. And then that could also possibly explain how
              it is that the being Anthroposophia is an invisible human being that
              walks amongst men. But that seems a bit to easy for me in a way. I am
              tending to contemplate that when Dr. STeiner speaks of the MarySophia
              being coming from the cosmos hence making the 'stepmother' a virgin,
              what we really are led to is the idea that the SophiaMary or what I am
              calling the sister soul of Adam leaves Jesus and enters into the step
              mother. Dr. STeiner is not explicit although he does say she comes from
              the spiritual worlds and not specifically from the Nathan Jesus.

              Are you open to the idea that you may be incorrect or are you sure of
              this understanding as to the soul remaining in the Nathan Jesus? I
              would like to present something from the Fifth Gospel, for you or for
              others who want to look at this, that speaks to the body being by
              itself. Maybe from there you can share how it is that it has come to
              your inspirations that this sister soul of Adam remains within the
              body. I have to say it does not feel correct to me but I am open minded
              to the possibility. It is a big point to consider and I think that is
              more important in fact than what happened to the body, and even more
              important that we get it right.

              Best,
              Dottie
            • Steve Hale
              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                from
                > the spiritual worlds and not specifically from the Nathan Jesus.
                >
                > Are you open to the idea that you may be incorrect or are you sure
                of
                > this understanding as to the soul remaining in the Nathan Jesus? I
                > would like to present something from the Fifth Gospel, for you or
                for
                > others who want to look at this, that speaks to the body being by
                > itself. Maybe from there you can share how it is that it has come
                > your inspirations that this sister soul of Adam remains within the
                > body. I have to say it does not feel correct to me but I am open
                minded
                > to the possibility. It is a big point to consider and I think that
                is
                > more important in fact than what happened to the body, and even

                Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head and
                foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the soul is
                proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when she
                sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?

                Steve
                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                  Friends I just have to share this little piece from
                  Dennis Klocek's book Knowledge, Teaching and teh Death
                  of thy Mysteries:

                  Adult Education: 2000

                  "You take a picture from teh natural world, you hold
                  it and try to unfold it sequence to sequence. A
                  picture will form in you as a process of becoming.
                  When you do that, you have directly entered your
                  etheric body, that is imagination. In the beginning it
                  is an imagination with a little i. If it is taken as a
                  practice - a regular, rhythmical practice - and again
                  and again you form a leaf and try to see how the leaf
                  would grow, growing it in your inner eye, that is
                  meditation. It is an etheric meditation on the formal
                  principle behind the leaf.

                  If it is incorrect, and you keep persisting in the
                  rhythm, it will be corrected. It will be corrected by
                  the beings who stand behind those ether forces in the
                  natural world. They will come to you because suddenly
                  here is a human being who is showing an extraordinary
                  interest in their activity. Just think how you would
                  feel if you ahd been laboring your whole life to do
                  something in obscurity, and suddenly some being poked
                  his head through into the space where you were working
                  and said, "Wow! That is really cool, what you are
                  doing!" What would you do? You would turn to him and
                  say, 'Hey! Where have you been all my life?" That is
                  just what the beings who are serving the Christ Being
                  and teh Hierarchies in nature will do when you start
                  to pay attention to them in the way they need to be
                  paid attention to, which is in a lawful way.

                  Goethe called this practice 'exact sense perception'.
                  It is a great tool for the Waldorf teachers. Take
                  anything that you are struggling with in a block, in a
                  science block especially, and just try to picture it.
                  But don't picture it as a dead thing; picture it with
                  a sensitivity towards how it looked just before it got
                  to where it is now. Then take that a step back, and
                  then a step back. If you can get two or three steps
                  back, you are in your ether body. That is right from
                  Rudolf Steiner'. You are in your ether body if you can
                  begin to see this process inwardly in an exact way. It
                  has to be exact - and there is a danger. The danger is
                  that when you do that, and you start to actually see
                  pictures, you will think: one, that you made them; and
                  two, that they are correct. So we have to make that
                  more rigorous.

                  What we do is to go from the ether body into the
                  astral body, because the astral body is where the
                  action is. Taht is where the adversaries are building
                  little fast food places where they hang out, waiting
                  for lunch. WE need to find a way in there, and teh way
                  we find in, which osunds paradoxical, is that 'after'
                  we form the exact picture we have to think it away
                  into complete and utter silence. When we think it away
                  into complete utter silence, we have entered directly
                  into our astral body, according to Rudolf Steiner.
                  When we participate in the astral body, the danger is
                  that in the astral body we hvae the experiencces that
                  we have no form, because the form comes from the
                  etheric pole."

                  Dottie:

                  This man is so amazing. Really. It's like reading
                  Rudolf Steiner it is so simplistic yet so very deep
                  and oh so very very funny. Dr. Steiner makes me laugh,
                  he always has, and now so does Mr. Klocek. He has a
                  great thought on how we 'turn the will' and a great
                  ongoing conversation with the hiearchies asking 'why
                  are they following those retarded beings with
                  everything we give them?:))))) Oh God it is so
                  wonderful to read a modern day man after the likes of
                  Dr. Steiner. Truly it is.

                  I think this is a great book for people who want to
                  know what Dr. Steiner' teachings are about. I mean Mr.
                  Klocek expresses Dr. Steiner's thoughts in such
                  simplistic terms that I can hear Dr. Steiner saying
                  'hey, why didn't I think to say it like that, thanks
                  Dennis' :)) Really it is that good and simplified.
                  Maybe I will share a part of his thoughts on the
                  'turning of the will' tomorrow. It's pretty stunning
                  and again simplistic.

                  All good things,

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                    Stephen:
                    > Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head and
                    > foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the soul
                    is
                    > proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when she
                    > sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?

                    Pardon my thickness Stephen, I do not understand what you are saying
                    here. Would you please rephrase it?

                    As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
                    representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the body.
                    I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is that
                    what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part of
                    the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have to
                    remember that it is not only at the death but also before the death
                    that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
                    annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.

                    As for 'who woke her up', Christ is to have said she was already one
                    who could see the Light, and I take that as the Sophia. What 'woke'
                    her up is actually the Word. She was the first to hear the 'Word'
                    transformed, and that men could now hear it again as in the time of
                    old. Well, truth be told I am flying on a wing and a prayer with that
                    last comment. But it is a good question as to who or what woke her
                    up. I'd say it was the transformed Word.

                    All good things,

                    Message 9 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                      > As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
                      > representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the body.
                      > I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is that
                      > what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part of
                      > the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have to
                      > remember that it is not only at the death but also before the death
                      > that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
                      > annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.

                      Another thing occurs to me and that is that the Shekinah is at the
                      physical existance of the Godhead or maybe a way to say it is the
                      representation of God manifested. In that She sits at the bottom, it is
                      also through Her that the top is infused: it comes from the Earthly
                      level to the Heavenly level as we are rising. So, it could be that the
                      Magdalene is the very representation of this Shekinah and then again at
                      the top of the head as well. At the top She becomes the 'virgin', so
                      infused by the bottom. As we are in the earthly realm it might be
                      correct to also look at it from that level. When we consider further
                      that we have the Magdalene annointing not only the feet but also the
                      head I do believe this gives an indication of her earthly capacity of
                      representing the fishes (feet) to the scales (virgin). At least this
                      seems to be where I have been heading for quite a few years. I guess
                      the language is now getting a bit clearer for me.

                      Thanks Stephen, for the conversation which leads to further study for
                      me.
                      Dottie
                    • Steve Hale
                      Message 10 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
                        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                        > Stephen:
                        > > Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head
                        and
                        > > foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the
                        soul
                        > is
                        > > proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when
                        she
                        > > sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?
                        >
                        > Pardon my thickness Stephen, I do not understand what you are
                        saying
                        > here. Would you please rephrase it?
                        >
                        > As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
                        > representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the
                        body.
                        > I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is
                        that
                        > what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part
                        of
                        > the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have
                        > remember that it is not only at the death but also before the
                        death
                        > that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
                        > annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.
                        >
                        > As for 'who woke her up', Christ is to have said she was already
                        one
                        > who could see the Light, and I take that as the Sophia.
                        What 'woke'
                        > her up is actually the Word. She was the first to hear the 'Word'
                        > transformed, and that men could now hear it again as in the time
                        of
                        > old. Well, truth be told I am flying on a wing and a prayer with
                        that
                        > last comment. But it is a good question as to who or what woke her
                        > up. I'd say it was the transformed Word.
                        >
                        > All good things,
                        >
                        > Dottie

                        Steiner gave an excellent single lecture entitled: Jesus and Christ,
                        on Oct. 4, 1911, just before the major lecture course, "From Jesus
                        To Christ", at Karslruhe from Oct. 5-14, 1911. And in this single
                        lecture he expresses the important fact that when the Buddha and
                        Zarathustra Streams converge in Jesus at the age of twelve, that the
                        two mystery streams of the ancients also converged therein. One was
                        an etheric path wherein the neophyte was taken into his inner self
                        in order to find the God man, and the other took the student out of
                        his body for an astral communion with the macrocosm, and the
                        experience of "that thou art". Thus, the one path was the path of
                        the microcosm and the other the path of the macrocosm. Both led to
                        the experience of Universal Human. And the disciple took on his
                        white garment; his nainsook to use a fine biblical term for it. And
                        as a result of his initiation, he knew he bore an immortal soul, as
                        his past lives were now there within this fine white garment that he
                        now consciously possessed. And he became a warrior of the fourth
                        stage of initiation.

                        When Mary Magdalene sees two Angels at the foot and head of the
                        empty tomb, she asks: "Where have they taken him"? And then, in
                        seeing the gardener while weeping, a voice coming from the gardener
                        says: "Mary!" And only then does she know Who the gardener is; The
                        Risen Christ. Now, this is all covered quite well in Steiner's
                        lectures on the Gospel of St. John, and the explanation of who the
                        two Angels are, i.e., the etheric and astral bodies of Jesus having
                        vacated the physical corpse. The Gospel of Mark lectures even say
                        that the two Mary's see the young man from the night before, wearing
                        the fine linen garment that had fallen to the ground when Jesus was
                        taken into custody, but herein no reference is made to a gardener.
                        And only the Luke gospel refers to the young man of Nain, which
                        Steiner describes in his lecture cycle on the Gospel of Luke as
                        being the Linga Sharira of the Matthew Jesus. And the Gospel of
                        Matthew lectures make a profound imapct in emphasizing the two great
                        streams flowing down out of the Godhead; the stream of 77
                        generations to Joseph, and the stream of 42 generations to Joseph.
                        And how the Hebrews are the chosen ones to prepare the physical
                        hereditary bloodline for the incarnation of Zarathustra Himself into
                        the boy born in a house in Bethlehem.

                        Now, these two streams were originally vested in the first two
                        students of Zarathustra; the one student being of contemporaneous
                        space, and the other student being the student of uncreated time.
                        Then, uncreated time got broken into creation, and the 42
                        generations of Abraham commenced the specific downward tendency to
                        the Matthew Jesus, while the spatial stream remained unabated. So,
                        of necessity, the time stream and the space streams had to flow
                        together for the future evolution of mankind. The Fifth Gospel is
                        the supersensible gospel, known to the Hebrew priests even before
                        the Gospel of Matthew was written, and restored two thousand years
                        later by Rudolf Steiner. It fills in what the others can't discern,
                        and gives us a fuller christology than has ever been known.

                        Steve
                      • gaelman58
                        Message 11 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
                          <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                          > Gaelman:
                          > > I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss
                          > Magdalene.
                          > > With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
                          > > immediately "practical" and grounded.
                          >
                          > You know what's interesting Gaelman? People thinking what it
                          should
                          > mean or should happen once a person experiences somethings as I
                          have.
                          > I have seen the Christ in my room, and once in a box guiding me
                          home,
                          > I have seen his form in the clouds as well as that of Michael and
                          > know they were for me to specifically see. But the only one who
                          > appeared as a physical moving exsistance as in a bodily force was
                          the
                          > Magdalene.

                          Had an experience years ago...encountered a beautiful woman who,
                          after I did a specific thing, directed my attention to a symbol
                          representing a principle...that experience is clear in my memory
                          whenever I summon it...almost photographic...but I really don't know
                          who the woman was or why she reminded me of the "principle"...I
                          don't know what simply arose out of me or what might have been
                          objective reality...so I'm not concluding anything...but I can
                          describe her countenance and color and "fashion" of her "garb".

                          > Now, I never gave it any thought as to what that means or even
                          that
                          > there was a difference in my experience of these Beings. But with
                          > your question it ocurrs to me that it was the Magdalene that I was
                          > clearly able to experience as a seeing and a real physical
                          existance.
                          > The others were for me to 'believe' in the possibilities, or even
                          > maybe a 'shoring up' a bit for what is in store for me. Like a
                          little
                          > bit at a time so as not to overwhelm me.
                          >
                          > But the Magdalene came straight at me in physical movement and
                          from
                          > above me. Almost as if one could close ones eyes and feel or even
                          see
                          > a sparkly energetic thingy moving at you. And you would open your
                          > eyes and truly what you thought was coming at you unseen was
                          actually
                          > truly coming at you. And she came with a thinking possibility,
                          like a
                          > real possibility to interact with one on one. Like, right there in
                          > your face. I never wondered what she thought about me 'batting'
                          her
                          > away. I did a few weeks back think on this but never before. I
                          > actually try not to imagine if she understood that I thought she
                          was
                          > saying she was truly me in the sense that I was that incarnation.
                          > didn't understand that she was showing me to myself as she will
                          show
                          > others to themselves. Now I understand.

                          Not for me to muck about with other folk's experiences...but with
                          regard to the Magdalene I don't think I be forgetting that she's a
                          human being...and would observe the amenities...that is, she
                          wouldn't come unless summoned...whereas those other deceiving
                          buggers would show up as they determined and would probably put on a
                          hell of a light show for purposes of impression...and she'd probably
                          have something to say to another human being which would be exactly
                          germane to the business at hand.

                          > But I want to say there is a very grave misundertanding as to who
                          can
                          > see her and also the Christ and what that must mean for their
                          moral
                          > lives and such. It is not as others say. It really is a weeping
                          > heart that calls them forth. My heart weeps in a sense for wanting
                          > serve. It always has and I imagine it always will. I am not
                          perfect
                          > as can be seen by this list however I do have such a perfect
                          heart. I
                          > do so love everyone. And I do so stand at the service of the
                          Queen.
                          > And I think that my deep desire, which must come from the
                          beginning
                          > of time, is what calls them to me

                          What you say here is essentially what Steiner says in the
                          Lecture, "The Mission of Reverence", 28 Oct 1909...."The
                          Consciousness Soul will never gain a knowledge of external objects
                          unless love and devotion inspire its quest; otherwise the objects
                          will not be truly observed."

                          It's not that I have acheived
                          > Consciousness Soul or Spirit Self, or have attained the three
                          > whatever it was that Terence spoke on, it is none of that. It is
                          my
                          > pure desire to serve and to grow to learn how to better serve.
                          >
                          > So, I may not seem practical but I am very. I may not seem
                          > intellectual but I am very. I may not seem balanced but I am very.
                          > And the reason is because the grace that has been bestowed upon me
                          > experience the Christ and the Magdalene and the Sophia and the
                          > Michael have pulled me to the center of my core. And I still make
                          > great mistakes. But I do try so very very hard. And that is what I
                          > think it takes: a trying, weeping, swashbuckling, sailor swearing
                          > heart that is very meek within.
                          >
                          > Doesn't your heart weep Gaelman? I sense that it does.

                          But Dottie, Oi'm an Oirishman...what would ye expect?...Katy Feeny
                          sings a song, "The Most of All", Mother Mary singing to her infant
                          son knowing full well what's in store for Him...I can't listen to it
                          without weeping.

                          > And I will tell you a secret: I don't tell these things to make
                          > myself look good: if anything it makes me look unbalanced,
                          boastful,
                          > and I catch a lot of slack for just suggesting it. But I do it for
                          > Them. They want people to know that They are about. And I am fine
                          > with that.

                          Ride light in the saddle and laugh at solemnity,eh?...regards,
                          Gaelman

                          > All good things,
                          > Dottie
                        • adm_anthroposophia
                          Message 12 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
                            Queen of Red. King of White. Unite! Turn the Universe into Pink.

                            Xandor