Initiative

    Message 1 of 474 , Aug 3, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      I would like to create a Initiative to move forth Dr.
      Steiner's work into the wide world expanse at the
      grass roots level.

      I would like to form a group that is willing to take
      the work of Dr. Steiner's students out into the
      mainstream of society. I am thinking specifically of
      those students that are not heralded as the status quo
      and whom have very much to offer in our everyday
      living lives. This would be a community that works by
      consensus and which I would be the mediator and
      somewhat ghost leader. I will ask Dennis Klocek if he
      would have time to help formulate our mission and lead
      us towards our grass roots goal of impacting our
      communities through our endeavors. If we can impact
      our communities it will be but a time before we can
      impact the world to greater change within.

      This is not separate from what the Society is doing
      but it would be our own offering as students of the
      Dr. into our everyday living lives. It would be an
      active force for Anthroposophy.

      If it is as Mahatma Gandhi said 'We must be the change
      we wish to see', than I think we must arise to
      creating an ever greater effort than can actually be
      seen and felt by the world at large. I am not
      interested in Dr. Steiner's work being the greatest
      secret never told. It reminds me of my clubhouse where
      many of the groups would not tell other groups about
      our place as they wanted to insure their ability to
      rent at will, to own at will. Well, that game went by
      the wayside once I became aware of it and I do believe
      we are at a pivotal moment where we can bring forth
      that which has been living within and developing
      within us.

      If you are interested please email me on list or off
      list, I care not. And I remember making a similar call
      a while back, before 9/11 ever hit, before President
      Bush was ever elected, and I make the call again. And
      in truth, I am doing it anyway, however it would be
      great to have some support so that we can truly create
      the world we are wanting to live in and leave it a
      better place then when we found it, and a better place
      to return to.

      Sincerely,

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 474 of 474 , Dec 4, 2010
        Hey Dottie, maybe you can get Led Zeppelin to play at Elderberries- One of their guys almost became a Waldorf teacher.
        http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/5329