Adams Sister Soul

    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 2, 2005
      Stephen:
      > Jesus retained his soul until the very end.

      I would like to know where my teacher speaks of this if you know? In
      all his works I have not found it. If this is your own inspiration I
      would be interested in knowing from whence it comes. Can you trace it
      back to whence it arose? If you can not that is fine.

      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
        gaelman58 wrote:

        > I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss Magdalene.
        > With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
        > immediately "practical" and grounded.

        G58 old boy, you may have been gone for a while and missed Dottie's photo!
      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale"
          <sardisian01@y...> wrote:
          > "Now, did this sister soul, sorry fellows, did this sister soul
          > leave when the Zarathusthra soul came in or is it that
          > this sister soul stayed with the Zarathusthra and then
          > departed with the Zarathusthra into the 'stepmother'
          > at the Jordan. Either way, once again, we have a
          > mention of a sister soul of Adam."
          >
          > Jesus retained his soul until the very end. His stepmother
          received
          > the spirit of her son while they sat at table, and then Jesus went
          > down the road. He was able to retain his own germinating ego
          > because it was his first incarnation. He also bore the linga
          > sharira of the stepmother's son, which had helped with the karmic
          > necessities of a child who was a veritable unstamped template,
          > having no guilt of his own, and a path that had to be walked.
          >
          > The really truly important question to ask though is: What
          happened
          > to the physical body? Where did it go, and why?
          >
          > Steve

          I agree Steve, the physical body and the truly important questions
          to ask...some time ago I gave extended thought to the notion of the
          Resurrection Body with the hope of gaining some insight...I wasn't
          terribly successful...it's something one has to approach with a
          measure of sobriety and clarity...especially with the very words one
          wishes to use. One has to assume that the only approach to such
          questions would be the Spiritual Scientific approach given by
          Steiner...and my guess is that there would have to be an emphasis on
          the "scientific" aspect, eh?...regards, Gaelman
        • gaelman58
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
            <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
> [...]
            > interacting and who is not. And that is the game I
            > seem to have caught myself up in. I didn't realize it
            > until really today at some point. I mean every once in
            > awhile something would hit me funny but it really just
            > hit me today.
            >
            > So, long story short, very long story short, I shall
            > say that I am preparing to get ready to dig in and
            > welcome that which is wanting to come, tears and all.
            > And boy is that a bugger for me. This morning I was
            > reading about the Nathan soul being the sister soul to
            > Adam, so spoken of by Dr. Steiner. And it ocurred to
            > me that I had been there before, at this point in the
            > story that is. And this sister soul had to vacate the
            > body to allow the Christ to inhabit the body. Now, did
            > this sister soul, sorry fellows, did this sister soul
            > leave when the Zarathusthra soul came in or is it that
            > this sister soul stayed with the Zarathusthra and then
            > departed with the Zarathusthra into the 'stepmother'
            > at the Jordan. Either way, once again, we have a
            > mention of a sister soul of Adam.
            >
            > It can't be man on man. It can't. No matter of heaven
            > or hell can see it that way. There needs to be a ying
            > and there needs to be a yang. This story of John and
            > Lazarus is missing a very key ingredient and it has to
            > do with She.
            >
            > But, I shall ask Gaelman. Thank you for the
            > encouragement. And maybe you shall be there to help
            > hold my hand as the tears begin to drown me before my
            > spirit self takes over to show me the joy.
            >
            > Gaelman:
            > > With respect to Sophia/Mary/Eve...She who
            > > experienced the
            > > Annunciation...I remember reading a long time ago
            > > that Lucifer had
            > > appropriated Her mojo...to my way of thinking that
            > > resulted in the
            > > human mother of Jesus...an incarnated human
            > > being...being turned
            > > into a bloodless angel...you know, "holy, holy,
            > > holy"; "pure, pure,
            > > pure", "boring, boring, boring"...have you a take on
            > > that, Dottie?
            >
            > Well, in a way he has as he helped to 'kill' her
            > realness through our falling further and further into
            > the material world through all the tempations around
            > us. I believe you are Catholic as I and I have to say
            > although they are the only ones who speak on a Mother
            > Mary they are also the only ones who have made her
            > into a building and a thing and the spirit self is
            > lost to her people. They have built up a mirage around
            > the 'feelings' of her and not the 'real' her. When
            > people come to understand the 'real' Virgin Mary was a
            > Cosmic Being, and the earthly one was considered the
            > 'whore' then they will begin to have a feel for what
            > spiritual science is trying to bring. Until then we
            > are all in for a long haul that will probably include
            > one more time a killing of the witches. I say that not
            > lightly either.
            >
            > Dr. Steiner speaks very ...well I can't hold it.

            Dottie: I happen to be reading Steiner's lecture, "The Mission of
            Reverence", 28 Oct 1909 in the book, "Love and its Meaning in the
            World"...it's funny how what we happen to be reading seems to be
            exactly germane to what some of these discussions concern,eh?

            I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss Magdalene.
            With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
            immediately "practical" and grounded.

            An anecdote: Once, out in Sligo in the west of Ireland I was in the
            company of a very intelligent, decent Irishman...the discussion
            concerned the different instances of the "Appearance of the Virgin
            Mary". He laughed softly and mentioned that his favorite was Her
            Appearance at Knock in county Mayo.. I asked why. He smiled
            amiably and said, "Because She didn't say anything."

            Gaelman

            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
              Gaelman:
              > I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss
              Magdalene.
              > With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
              > immediately "practical" and grounded.

              You know what's interesting Gaelman? People thinking what it should
              mean or should happen once a person experiences somethings as I have.
              I have seen the Christ in my room, and once in a box guiding me home,
              I have seen his form in the clouds as well as that of Michael and
              know they were for me to specifically see. But the only one who
              appeared as a physical moving exsistance as in a bodily force was the
              Magdalene.

              Now, I never gave it any thought as to what that means or even that
              there was a difference in my experience of these Beings. But with
              your question it ocurrs to me that it was the Magdalene that I was
              clearly able to experience as a seeing and a real physical existance.
              The others were for me to 'believe' in the possibilities, or even
              maybe a 'shoring up' a bit for what is in store for me. Like a little
              bit at a time so as not to overwhelm me.

              But the Magdalene came straight at me in physical movement and from
              above me. Almost as if one could close ones eyes and feel or even see
              a sparkly energetic thingy moving at you. And you would open your
              eyes and truly what you thought was coming at you unseen was actually
              truly coming at you. And she came with a thinking possibility, like a
              real possibility to interact with one on one. Like, right there in
              your face. I never wondered what she thought about me 'batting' her
              away. I did a few weeks back think on this but never before. I
              actually try not to imagine if she understood that I thought she was
              saying she was truly me in the sense that I was that incarnation. I
              didn't understand that she was showing me to myself as she will show
              others to themselves. Now I understand.

              But I want to say there is a very grave misundertanding as to who can
              see her and also the Christ and what that must mean for their moral
              lives and such. It is not as others say. It really is a weeping
              heart that calls them forth. My heart weeps in a sense for wanting to
              serve. It always has and I imagine it always will. I am not perfect
              as can be seen by this list however I do have such a perfect heart. I
              do so love everyone. And I do so stand at the service of the Queen.
              And I think that my deep desire, which must come from the beginning
              of time, is what calls them to me. It's not that I have acheived
              Consciousness Soul or Spirit Self, or have attained the three
              whatever it was that Terence spoke on, it is none of that. It is my
              pure desire to serve and to grow to learn how to better serve.

              So, I may not seem practical but I am very. I may not seem
              intellectual but I am very. I may not seem balanced but I am very.
              And the reason is because the grace that has been bestowed upon me to
              experience the Christ and the Magdalene and the Sophia and the
              Michael have pulled me to the center of my core. And I still make
              great mistakes. But I do try so very very hard. And that is what I
              think it takes: a trying, weeping, swashbuckling, sailor swearing
              heart that is very meek within.

              Doesn't your heart weep Gaelman? I sense that it does.

              And I will tell you a secret: I don't tell these things to make
              myself look good: if anything it makes me look unbalanced, boastful,
              and I catch a lot of slack for just suggesting it. But I do it for
              Them. They want people to know that They are about. And I am fine
              with that.

              All good things,
              Dottie
            • Steve Hale
              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
                <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                > Stephen:
                > > Jesus retained his soul until the very end.
                >
                > I would like to know where my teacher speaks of this if you know? In
                > all his works I have not found it. If this is your own inspiration I
                > would be interested in knowing from whence it comes. Can you trace it
                > back to whence it arose? If you can not that is fine.
                >
                > Dottie

                Christ entered as Ego at 29 years. The soul of Jesus receives this
                influence for three and a half years as irradiating sun forces. Then
                the body disappears. It arose with Jesus, but where did it go?

                We know that the Buddha stream and the Zarathurstra stream converged in
                the young boy at twelve, and he retained his soul in order to prepare
                it for the greater experiences to come, and to realize the passions
                that would quicken this soul for the redemption.

                My inspirations come from efforts of intensified thinking in
                relationship to studying the works of Rudolf Steiner. I was compelled
                to start writing about it 11 years ago, and my recent posts on the
                evolutionary Christ and His reappearance are based on thinking into the
                matter. Also, I believe if one takes Steiner's gospel renderings in
                their totality, including the Fifth Gospel, that it is clearly
                indicated that Jesus retains his own soul throughout.

                Steve
                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                  Stephen:
                  > We know that the Buddha stream and the Zarathurstra stream converged
                  in
                  > the young boy at twelve, and he retained his soul in order to prepare
                  > it for the greater experiences to come, and to realize the passions
                  > that would quicken this soul for the redemption.

                  Dr. Steiner states that teh Buddha stream and the Zarathusthra stream
                  converge on the Nathan Jesus at twelve? And if he did, wouldn't it be
                  in two completely different manners as the Zarathusthra soul came to
                  live within the Nathan Jesus?

                  I have not come to the same understanding as you have regarding this
                  sister soul of Adam remaining in the body. But that could be because I
                  have not contemplated this nor have been inspired about it. Rather, I
                  have been inspired to understand that the soul of this Nathan Jesus
                  left the body at the incoming of the Christ or just before. It seems to
                  me that Dr. Steiner relates the body as being specifically on its own
                  and living off the Zarathusthra forces. I mean he specifically states
                  this but he never does state what happens to this Nathan soul.

                  If you are correct in your inspirations than it would seem to me that
                  the spirit of the Nathan soul is the spirit that is seen fleeing the
                  scene at the Judas kiss. And then that could also possibly explain how
                  it is that the being Anthroposophia is an invisible human being that
                  walks amongst men. But that seems a bit to easy for me in a way. I am
                  tending to contemplate that when Dr. STeiner speaks of the MarySophia
                  being coming from the cosmos hence making the 'stepmother' a virgin,
                  what we really are led to is the idea that the SophiaMary or what I am
                  calling the sister soul of Adam leaves Jesus and enters into the step
                  mother. Dr. STeiner is not explicit although he does say she comes from
                  the spiritual worlds and not specifically from the Nathan Jesus.

                  Are you open to the idea that you may be incorrect or are you sure of
                  this understanding as to the soul remaining in the Nathan Jesus? I
                  would like to present something from the Fifth Gospel, for you or for
                  others who want to look at this, that speaks to the body being by
                  itself. Maybe from there you can share how it is that it has come to
                  your inspirations that this sister soul of Adam remains within the
                  body. I have to say it does not feel correct to me but I am open minded
                  to the possibility. It is a big point to consider and I think that is
                  more important in fact than what happened to the body, and even more
                  important that we get it right.

                  Best,
                  Dottie
                • Steve Hale
                  Message 8 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                    <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                    from
                    > the spiritual worlds and not specifically from the Nathan Jesus.
                    >
                    > Are you open to the idea that you may be incorrect or are you sure
                    of
                    > this understanding as to the soul remaining in the Nathan Jesus? I
                    > would like to present something from the Fifth Gospel, for you or
                    for
                    > others who want to look at this, that speaks to the body being by
                    > itself. Maybe from there you can share how it is that it has come
                    > your inspirations that this sister soul of Adam remains within the
                    > body. I have to say it does not feel correct to me but I am open
                    minded
                    > to the possibility. It is a big point to consider and I think that
                    is
                    > more important in fact than what happened to the body, and even

                    Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head and
                    foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the soul is
                    proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when she
                    sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?

                    Steve
                    Message 9 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                      Friends I just have to share this little piece from
                      Dennis Klocek's book Knowledge, Teaching and teh Death
                      of thy Mysteries:

                      Adult Education: 2000

                      "You take a picture from teh natural world, you hold
                      it and try to unfold it sequence to sequence. A
                      picture will form in you as a process of becoming.
                      When you do that, you have directly entered your
                      etheric body, that is imagination. In the beginning it
                      is an imagination with a little i. If it is taken as a
                      practice - a regular, rhythmical practice - and again
                      and again you form a leaf and try to see how the leaf
                      would grow, growing it in your inner eye, that is
                      meditation. It is an etheric meditation on the formal
                      principle behind the leaf.

                      If it is incorrect, and you keep persisting in the
                      rhythm, it will be corrected. It will be corrected by
                      the beings who stand behind those ether forces in the
                      natural world. They will come to you because suddenly
                      here is a human being who is showing an extraordinary
                      interest in their activity. Just think how you would
                      feel if you ahd been laboring your whole life to do
                      something in obscurity, and suddenly some being poked
                      his head through into the space where you were working
                      and said, "Wow! That is really cool, what you are
                      doing!" What would you do? You would turn to him and
                      say, 'Hey! Where have you been all my life?" That is
                      just what the beings who are serving the Christ Being
                      and teh Hierarchies in nature will do when you start
                      to pay attention to them in the way they need to be
                      paid attention to, which is in a lawful way.

                      Goethe called this practice 'exact sense perception'.
                      It is a great tool for the Waldorf teachers. Take
                      anything that you are struggling with in a block, in a
                      science block especially, and just try to picture it.
                      But don't picture it as a dead thing; picture it with
                      a sensitivity towards how it looked just before it got
                      to where it is now. Then take that a step back, and
                      then a step back. If you can get two or three steps
                      back, you are in your ether body. That is right from
                      Rudolf Steiner'. You are in your ether body if you can
                      begin to see this process inwardly in an exact way. It
                      has to be exact - and there is a danger. The danger is
                      that when you do that, and you start to actually see
                      pictures, you will think: one, that you made them; and
                      two, that they are correct. So we have to make that
                      more rigorous.

                      What we do is to go from the ether body into the
                      astral body, because the astral body is where the
                      action is. Taht is where the adversaries are building
                      little fast food places where they hang out, waiting
                      for lunch. WE need to find a way in there, and teh way
                      we find in, which osunds paradoxical, is that 'after'
                      we form the exact picture we have to think it away
                      into complete and utter silence. When we think it away
                      into complete utter silence, we have entered directly
                      into our astral body, according to Rudolf Steiner.
                      When we participate in the astral body, the danger is
                      that in the astral body we hvae the experiencces that
                      we have no form, because the form comes from the
                      etheric pole."

                      Dottie:

                      This man is so amazing. Really. It's like reading
                      Rudolf Steiner it is so simplistic yet so very deep
                      and oh so very very funny. Dr. Steiner makes me laugh,
                      he always has, and now so does Mr. Klocek. He has a
                      great thought on how we 'turn the will' and a great
                      ongoing conversation with the hiearchies asking 'why
                      are they following those retarded beings with
                      everything we give them?:))))) Oh God it is so
                      wonderful to read a modern day man after the likes of
                      Dr. Steiner. Truly it is.

                      I think this is a great book for people who want to
                      know what Dr. Steiner' teachings are about. I mean Mr.
                      Klocek expresses Dr. Steiner's thoughts in such
                      simplistic terms that I can hear Dr. Steiner saying
                      'hey, why didn't I think to say it like that, thanks
                      Dennis' :)) Really it is that good and simplified.
                      Maybe I will share a part of his thoughts on the
                      'turning of the will' tomorrow. It's pretty stunning
                      and again simplistic.

                      All good things,

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                        Stephen:
                        > Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head and
                        > foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the soul
                        is
                        > proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when she
                        > sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?

                        Pardon my thickness Stephen, I do not understand what you are saying
                        here. Would you please rephrase it?

                        As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
                        representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the body.
                        I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is that
                        what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part of
                        the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have to
                        remember that it is not only at the death but also before the death
                        that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
                        annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.

                        As for 'who woke her up', Christ is to have said she was already one
                        who could see the Light, and I take that as the Sophia. What 'woke'
                        her up is actually the Word. She was the first to hear the 'Word'
                        transformed, and that men could now hear it again as in the time of
                        old. Well, truth be told I am flying on a wing and a prayer with that
                        last comment. But it is a good question as to who or what woke her
                        up. I'd say it was the transformed Word.

                        All good things,

                        Message 11 of 18 , Aug 3, 2005
                          > As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
                          > representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the body.
                          > I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is that
                          > what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part of
                          > the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have to
                          > remember that it is not only at the death but also before the death
                          > that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
                          > annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.

                          Another thing occurs to me and that is that the Shekinah is at the
                          physical existance of the Godhead or maybe a way to say it is the
                          representation of God manifested. In that She sits at the bottom, it is
                          also through Her that the top is infused: it comes from the Earthly
                          level to the Heavenly level as we are rising. So, it could be that the
                          Magdalene is the very representation of this Shekinah and then again at
                          the top of the head as well. At the top She becomes the 'virgin', so
                          infused by the bottom. As we are in the earthly realm it might be
                          correct to also look at it from that level. When we consider further
                          that we have the Magdalene annointing not only the feet but also the
                          head I do believe this gives an indication of her earthly capacity of
                          representing the fishes (feet) to the scales (virgin). At least this
                          seems to be where I have been heading for quite a few years. I guess
                          the language is now getting a bit clearer for me.

                          Thanks Stephen, for the conversation which leads to further study for
                          me.
                          Dottie
                        • Steve Hale
                          Message 12 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
                            <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                            > Stephen:
                            > > Well, for an astral body and an etheric body to be at the head
                            and
                            > > foot of the empty grave, as perceived by Mary Magdalene, the
                            soul
                            > is
                            > > proven to have existed in the Nathan Jesus, correct? And when
                            she
                            > > sees the gardener who wakes her up, who's he?
                            >
                            > Pardon my thickness Stephen, I do not understand what you are
                            saying
                            > here. Would you please rephrase it?
                            >
                            > As I understand the those standing at the foot are the
                            > representations of the Heavenly and Earthly Sophia tending the
                            body.
                            > I never considered it to be the astral and etheric of Christ. Is
                            that
                            > what you are getting at? Which would seem to possibly be one part
                            of
                            > the sevenfold mystery of this picture. And, again, we would have
                            > remember that it is not only at the death but also before the
                            death
                            > that we have these pictures of the Magdalene at the feet and also
                            > annointing the head. But maybe I misunderstand you.
                            >
                            > As for 'who woke her up', Christ is to have said she was already
                            one
                            > who could see the Light, and I take that as the Sophia.
                            What 'woke'
                            > her up is actually the Word. She was the first to hear the 'Word'
                            > transformed, and that men could now hear it again as in the time
                            of
                            > old. Well, truth be told I am flying on a wing and a prayer with
                            that
                            > last comment. But it is a good question as to who or what woke her
                            > up. I'd say it was the transformed Word.
                            >
                            > All good things,
                            >
                            > Dottie

                            Steiner gave an excellent single lecture entitled: Jesus and Christ,
                            on Oct. 4, 1911, just before the major lecture course, "From Jesus
                            To Christ", at Karslruhe from Oct. 5-14, 1911. And in this single
                            lecture he expresses the important fact that when the Buddha and
                            Zarathustra Streams converge in Jesus at the age of twelve, that the
                            two mystery streams of the ancients also converged therein. One was
                            an etheric path wherein the neophyte was taken into his inner self
                            in order to find the God man, and the other took the student out of
                            his body for an astral communion with the macrocosm, and the
                            experience of "that thou art". Thus, the one path was the path of
                            the microcosm and the other the path of the macrocosm. Both led to
                            the experience of Universal Human. And the disciple took on his
                            white garment; his nainsook to use a fine biblical term for it. And
                            as a result of his initiation, he knew he bore an immortal soul, as
                            his past lives were now there within this fine white garment that he
                            now consciously possessed. And he became a warrior of the fourth
                            stage of initiation.

                            When Mary Magdalene sees two Angels at the foot and head of the
                            empty tomb, she asks: "Where have they taken him"? And then, in
                            seeing the gardener while weeping, a voice coming from the gardener
                            says: "Mary!" And only then does she know Who the gardener is; The
                            Risen Christ. Now, this is all covered quite well in Steiner's
                            lectures on the Gospel of St. John, and the explanation of who the
                            two Angels are, i.e., the etheric and astral bodies of Jesus having
                            vacated the physical corpse. The Gospel of Mark lectures even say
                            that the two Mary's see the young man from the night before, wearing
                            the fine linen garment that had fallen to the ground when Jesus was
                            taken into custody, but herein no reference is made to a gardener.
                            And only the Luke gospel refers to the young man of Nain, which
                            Steiner describes in his lecture cycle on the Gospel of Luke as
                            being the Linga Sharira of the Matthew Jesus. And the Gospel of
                            Matthew lectures make a profound imapct in emphasizing the two great
                            streams flowing down out of the Godhead; the stream of 77
                            generations to Joseph, and the stream of 42 generations to Joseph.
                            And how the Hebrews are the chosen ones to prepare the physical
                            hereditary bloodline for the incarnation of Zarathustra Himself into
                            the boy born in a house in Bethlehem.

                            Now, these two streams were originally vested in the first two
                            students of Zarathustra; the one student being of contemporaneous
                            space, and the other student being the student of uncreated time.
                            Then, uncreated time got broken into creation, and the 42
                            generations of Abraham commenced the specific downward tendency to
                            the Matthew Jesus, while the spatial stream remained unabated. So,
                            of necessity, the time stream and the space streams had to flow
                            together for the future evolution of mankind. The Fifth Gospel is
                            the supersensible gospel, known to the Hebrew priests even before
                            the Gospel of Matthew was written, and restored two thousand years
                            later by Rudolf Steiner. It fills in what the others can't discern,
                            and gives us a fuller christology than has ever been known.

                            Steve
                          • gaelman58
                            Message 13 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
                              <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                              > Gaelman:
                              > > I was struck by your mention of the "visitation" by Miss
                              > Magdalene.
                              > > With experiences like that it seems to me that one should get
                              > > immediately "practical" and grounded.
                              >
                              > You know what's interesting Gaelman? People thinking what it
                              should
                              > mean or should happen once a person experiences somethings as I
                              have.
                              > I have seen the Christ in my room, and once in a box guiding me
                              home,
                              > I have seen his form in the clouds as well as that of Michael and
                              > know they were for me to specifically see. But the only one who
                              > appeared as a physical moving exsistance as in a bodily force was
                              the
                              > Magdalene.

                              Had an experience years ago...encountered a beautiful woman who,
                              after I did a specific thing, directed my attention to a symbol
                              representing a principle...that experience is clear in my memory
                              whenever I summon it...almost photographic...but I really don't know
                              who the woman was or why she reminded me of the "principle"...I
                              don't know what simply arose out of me or what might have been
                              objective reality...so I'm not concluding anything...but I can
                              describe her countenance and color and "fashion" of her "garb".

                              > Now, I never gave it any thought as to what that means or even
                              that
                              > there was a difference in my experience of these Beings. But with
                              > your question it ocurrs to me that it was the Magdalene that I was
                              > clearly able to experience as a seeing and a real physical
                              existance.
                              > The others were for me to 'believe' in the possibilities, or even
                              > maybe a 'shoring up' a bit for what is in store for me. Like a
                              little
                              > bit at a time so as not to overwhelm me.
                              >
                              > But the Magdalene came straight at me in physical movement and
                              from
                              > above me. Almost as if one could close ones eyes and feel or even
                              see
                              > a sparkly energetic thingy moving at you. And you would open your
                              > eyes and truly what you thought was coming at you unseen was
                              actually
                              > truly coming at you. And she came with a thinking possibility,
                              like a
                              > real possibility to interact with one on one. Like, right there in
                              > your face. I never wondered what she thought about me 'batting'
                              her
                              > away. I did a few weeks back think on this but never before. I
                              > actually try not to imagine if she understood that I thought she
                              was
                              > saying she was truly me in the sense that I was that incarnation.
                              > didn't understand that she was showing me to myself as she will
                              show
                              > others to themselves. Now I understand.

                              Not for me to muck about with other folk's experiences...but with
                              regard to the Magdalene I don't think I be forgetting that she's a
                              human being...and would observe the amenities...that is, she
                              wouldn't come unless summoned...whereas those other deceiving
                              buggers would show up as they determined and would probably put on a
                              hell of a light show for purposes of impression...and she'd probably
                              have something to say to another human being which would be exactly
                              germane to the business at hand.

                              > But I want to say there is a very grave misundertanding as to who
                              can
                              > see her and also the Christ and what that must mean for their
                              moral
                              > lives and such. It is not as others say. It really is a weeping
                              > heart that calls them forth. My heart weeps in a sense for wanting
                              > serve. It always has and I imagine it always will. I am not
                              perfect
                              > as can be seen by this list however I do have such a perfect
                              heart. I
                              > do so love everyone. And I do so stand at the service of the
                              Queen.
                              > And I think that my deep desire, which must come from the
                              beginning
                              > of time, is what calls them to me

                              What you say here is essentially what Steiner says in the
                              Lecture, "The Mission of Reverence", 28 Oct 1909...."The
                              Consciousness Soul will never gain a knowledge of external objects
                              unless love and devotion inspire its quest; otherwise the objects
                              will not be truly observed."

                              It's not that I have acheived
                              > Consciousness Soul or Spirit Self, or have attained the three
                              > whatever it was that Terence spoke on, it is none of that. It is
                              my
                              > pure desire to serve and to grow to learn how to better serve.
                              >
                              > So, I may not seem practical but I am very. I may not seem
                              > intellectual but I am very. I may not seem balanced but I am very.
                              > And the reason is because the grace that has been bestowed upon me
                              > experience the Christ and the Magdalene and the Sophia and the
                              > Michael have pulled me to the center of my core. And I still make
                              > great mistakes. But I do try so very very hard. And that is what I
                              > think it takes: a trying, weeping, swashbuckling, sailor swearing
                              > heart that is very meek within.
                              >
                              > Doesn't your heart weep Gaelman? I sense that it does.

                              But Dottie, Oi'm an Oirishman...what would ye expect?...Katy Feeny
                              sings a song, "The Most of All", Mother Mary singing to her infant
                              son knowing full well what's in store for Him...I can't listen to it
                              without weeping.

                              > And I will tell you a secret: I don't tell these things to make
                              > myself look good: if anything it makes me look unbalanced,
                              boastful,
                              > and I catch a lot of slack for just suggesting it. But I do it for
                              > Them. They want people to know that They are about. And I am fine
                              > with that.

                              Ride light in the saddle and laugh at solemnity,eh?...regards,
                              Gaelman

                              > All good things,
                              > Dottie
                            • adm_anthroposophia
                              Message 14 of 18 , Aug 4, 2005
                                Queen of Red. King of White. Unite! Turn the Universe into Pink.

                                Xandor