Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Vladimir Solovyov and the Knighthood of the Divine Sophia

  • earlyfire@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 53 , Aug 2, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Steve Hale <sardisian01@...>
      Sent: Aug 2, 2005 6:55 PM
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Vladimir Solovyov and the Knighthood of the Divine Sophia

      "Well Stephen it is stuff like this that gives me a chance to think.
      It also makes me wonder what people are not understanding about the
      ZeitGeist in the West that we in the West and the rest of Europe are
      so pissed about. What is it that Anthros don't get about looking
      into reality and wrestling with deep thoughts of the world? Not that
      Anthros are sixth graders, on the contrary, every Anthro who thinks
      is worth 30 sheeple
      (a delicious, decent exchange rate for sure,
      perhaps we can negotiate some prime time, or signal hijacking on CNN to market it to the Sheeple)
      because Anthros would know what they are doing
      and do it with more consciousness than those who restlessly,
      mercurially look at everything but the solid facts in front of them.

      Fighting Patriarchy is also part of the job description of the
      Knights of the Divine Sophia."
      Patriarchy, perhaps once a noble scaffolding like the Egyptian Priesthood in its heyday,
      has coagulated into Chauvinism, powered by hardened etheric forces we have come to identify
      as Arrogance or Prejudice, to spawn redundancy, a "compelling addiction" to foregone conclusions.
      Foregone conclusions has also two other common synonyms, REDNECK, and FUNDAMENTALISM, and one
      metaphoric, allegorical expression, "FROZEN IN CARBONITE". It is Holderlin's favorite Maxwell's Silver Hammer of
      a phrase, designed to deliver shock and awe "The Anthro Impaired"................

      As we suggested in another post, the Presence of the Magdelene in the heart's aura is the phenomenologically
      experientiable antidote, the a True Alchemical Aqua Regia, a Homeopathic Elixer, to wax eloquent, a
      Wisdom-Potion which. by sharing optimism and welcoming, invites the return, the RISE to trust. - Ultimate trust, trust made holy = (to use the Arabic healing of broken parts symbol "=" that lives in the original larger spiritual intention of the word Al-Gebra) , Trust made Holy equals, congruences to Innocence, Guileless, Weightless Unfabricated Innocence, put another way "Unclandestine Intention", opposite of Hidden Agenda and Agenada's Famous well-spiced, spindoctored ruthless intrigue.

      And so the Magdelene becomes Untheoretical, becomes First-Hand
      and can dissolve the scab hardened over the wound of the Fall of Man from Eden.

      And this is an initiation which creates the possibility of Thinking of the Heart, immune to all Abstraction, immune to all distance and scientific hygiene, which makes and throughout all of history has always been a poor runner-up to purity of motive.

      Such be, the Rite of Passage, which evidences within the lives of men, the opportunity to understand what it means to dwell in the Post-Kali-Yuga age: Nothing less epic, nothing less challenging, nothing less wondrous!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thus a purified, well-catharsed Astral Body empowers thoughts to rise from sorrow of gravity and gravity's grave into wisdom, sharing the light of stars, and every instance in which we practice this magnetism of heart, we become Bridgebuilders, strengthen for ourselves, for others, for all, a reconnection to Sophia.

      If Rudolf Steiner's call for a world fellowship of schools for
      spiritual science had been taken seriously 85 years ago, would we be
      asking these questions? And aren't we fighting the Patriarchy in
      Dornach over such a pathetic loss of potential? And if you bring
      the issue to America, some people say they don't want to be
      influenced by any adult who might use a school for spiritual science
      to express his own opinion. But wouldn't a school for spiritual
      science speak for itself? Rudolf Steiner said that initiatives need
      to come from all, and be embraced by all within the strong flow of
      the Michael mission.
      Steve

      Dornach is but an sumptuous, unaffordable podium for Royal Self-Coronated Marionettes skilled in the practice of the Chimpanzee's Art of Mimicry; such wood as composes it one would better serve the interests of awakening a bonfire to human striving to a world frozen in aristocratic malice and spiritual oblivion.

      Let its flames braid round the would-be sun-heroes who there domocile their courts of authority borrowed from the homage of others, and see, they are durable as a Burning Bush, and worthy to voice the intentions of the Progressive Stream..........

      (And now you know why Earlyfire can't be taken out to eat at any respectable restaurants)

      So it is the age of the Lazyboy and of the Privilege of those who sit atop the Food Chain, stuffing themselves with
      applause, has come and gone like a Messiah who treads the world as a Thief in the Night. But tread lightly on these Ferns and leave no trace, no footprints of your having walked the path of these thoughts, save a gleam in your eye.........

      But know that the other two circles of the School are sourced and thrive alive and well. Those who serve them and author Original leaven, Manna for others have no fear whatever of either the failure of Dornach to either recognize or trivialize those who work within and abroad of them them, nor any need whatever for external scaffolding or validation, or Astral Passports of any sort to grant them voice.............

      As benevolence cannot be hid, all this is joyously self-evident.......

      then Warm regards,
      Harvey

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Steve Hale
      Message 53 of 53 , Aug 9, 2005
        Stephen said:
        "Because there are spiritual beings in the heart who have sacrificed
        themselves for what exists in the head, and they yearn to be
        liberated from their prison by the warming streams that studying
        anthroposophy yields. Then the human gemut is reestablished; these
        Spiritual Beings will be liberated in such a manner as to spread
        their wisdom throughout the organism. And this is thinking with the
        heart in the true experiential way intended by this idea. It is a
        head-to-heart activity, with furrowed brow and the aforementioned
        trifold process."

        Dottie said in response:
        "Yeah, your a Magi and I am a lowly shephard. Thanks be to God. You
        are working the left hand and I am working the right. You are konwing
        here and I am divining there."

        What I had hoped to instill in the few days before your going to Ann
        Arbor was something of the cognition of the Kyrios Initiation, which
        is central to the need to send a liberating warming stream from head-
        to-heart as a direct result of anthroposophical study. Thus, my two-
        part essay on "the fourfold root of exact clairvoyance", and my
        diagram meant to show how the pineal gland governs the sensible-
        supersensible connection in the life of every human born into the
        world today.

        Good Luck,

        Steve

        ps-and Godspeed

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
> [...]
        > > know that Christ incarnated on earth, and that these events as
        > > depicted in these historical documents took place?
        >
        > Yes for we are born with the CHrist within. She speaks to us from
        the
        > Earth. The Earth, a living being, is imbued with the Christ
        spirit.
        > For as long as their were men or are men who can rise to the
        > understanding of something more than themselves we would find Him.
        >
        > It is the knowledge part that would have needed to be in place,
        and
        > it was. The Gospels elucidate, and thankfully so, the experience
        of
        > the humans at that time. But we would have always known that the
        > Christ had come. All the great initiates since the beginning of
        time
        > have led us forward and they would have done so then. It is not
        the
        > words that make the Christ, it is the inner experience. But as we
        do
        > have words and the capabilities to write, it would be normal that
        > this process would work with the Greeks and the Egpytians before
        > them.
        >
        > Stephen:
        > Steiner gives no
        > > indication of redaction in his careful assesment of the events
        > > surrounding the testimony of the Gospel of John because there is
        > > none. And he says the gospels are precise and utterly esoteric
        > > descriptions of what actually occurred. In truth, they are
        beyond
        > > redaction except in terms of trivial distinctions because they
        are
        > > beyond the comprehension of the redactors.
        >
        > I think you have to be careful when stating what Dr. STeiner says
        > that may showcase your point. As you are aware that Dr. STeiner
        also
        > spoke before many audiences and he was asked many quetions. And
        just
        > because one answer may suit your purposes does not mean that was
        the
        > whole answer. I say that because he is also quite clear that
        things
        > have not been translated at times very well. He is quite clear in
        > that as well. He even goes so far as to add his own translation at
        > times of certain books including the John Gospel at the point
        wherein
        > the words should be read 'something weaves between thee and me'
        > verses 'Woman what have I got to do with you'. And I have found
        that
        > he does this quite often.
        >
        > And I have never seen him say they are precise and 'utter'
        esoteric
        > descriptions. And I realize he has said that they are right from
        an
        > esoteric level but that does not mean that they names and meanings
        > exoterically are correct. He often times when discussin the
        Lazarus
        > being says 'he who is noted', even at times the same is mentioned
        for
        > the Mary's 'she who is noted as a Mary'. We must take into
        > consideration, I believe, that each person of significance, and
        maybe
        > they all were, was given a powername in a sense. They were given a
        > name that meant a specific thing. And in this one does indeed have
        > wonder at the rising of Lazarus and the beheading of John who's
        who.

        > And you would be wrong to say that they are beyond 'trivial'
        > distinctions and beyond the capacities of the redactors. Very
        wrong.
        > But you are stuck in that groove versus sitting with it to see if
        you
        > are indeed right or wrong. I can do no thing about it and truly do
        > not wish to dip in this pool with you. If you want to reread the
        > Gospel of John, not Dr. STeiner's book, but the Gospel of John,
        from
        > a book at least as dated as 1975, I'd say something more would
        open
        > up for you as to the possibilities of redactions. It doesn't mean
        > am right as to where are these redactions, just that I am open for
        > discussion on them as I have found a problem in the consistancy of
        > the thought running at the moment of reading. Something stuck out
        > like a sore thumb which is what will happen if you try to rewrite
        > someone else's paper.
        >
        > And these redactors had one thing in mind: push Peter to the
        > forefront and the Magdalene to the rear. Now, we take no issue
        with
        > that specifically. But as it is coming out that the Feminine
        > Mysteries are making themsselves known, we do so recognize or
        maybe
        > even remember wherein this was hidden.
        >
        > Stephen:
        > > In "Preparing For the Sixth Epoch", which I believe is the
        lecture
        > > you're reading, there is a reference to the Russians and their
        > > important task in preparing for the first glimmerings of the
        Spirit
        > > Self in the next epoch of Philadelphia. And Steiner was quite
        > > specific as to this future task of the Russian Folk Soul when he
        > > first spoke to the Russian members in Helsinki back in April of
        > 1912,
        > > ref. "Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and the Kingdoms
        of
        > > Nature". And he says therein that it is anthroposophy that they
        > must
        > > study in order to prepare for their special task. In the
        following
        > > year, he gives a second private lecture to the Russians (also
        > > contained in the above named course), wherein he warns them
        about
        > the
        > > United States, and the power struggle that is to arise between
        > these
        > > two countries due to Woodrow Wilson having just been elected
        > > President of the United States. And that freedom according to
        > Wilson
        > > is "a useful cow giving milk and butter". This is how Steiner
        > > describes the conception of freedom in America. Furthermore, he
        > > states that America is a "house of cards" which will rise to
        power
        > > for a time, and then fall. And most importantly, that the
        future
        > > destiny of the Russians may be called to task even before the
        next
        > > epoch; the sixth epoch of Philadelphia.
        >
        > I understand all that. He also states that they are the last ones
        > holding on in a sense that I can not put the words to. I shall
        check
        > my notes again as it seems clear within me but I need more time
        > to 'write' my thoughts down. The gist of it being is that I
        clearly
        > understood something about Solyvov in that moment in regards to
        the
        > Sophia he sees. And it was that I was addressing.
        >
        > Stephen:
        > > In any event, and relative to all anthroposophic groups, it is a
        > > matter of studying this body of knowledge called spiritual
        > science.
        > > It starts with active study, concentration, and then
        contemplating
        > > the results. This is what gives one the certitude of its
        > legitimate
        > > authority as real knowledge. Thus, it starts with the head, and
        > due
        > > to the nature of its content, proceeds to stream down to the
        > heart.
        > > And this is how one can begin to think with the heart.
        >
        > Well, Stephen for the Shephards it is a little differently. They
        work
        > up whereas you all work down. Something like that in a way. So,
        what
        > you are saying above is not set in a spiritual reality as far as I
        > undestand. It is a magi speaking. Which is fine. But usually
        Magi's