Re: The Secret Stream

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005
      Well, looking at the secrecy surrounding where the story originally
      takes place and contemplating as to why that can not be told, well it
      could not be told during Dr. Steiner's time on earth, I think it has
      to do with what this 'secret place' would reveal about the history of
      those that supposedly left Palestine and headed for the shores of
      France. That's what I think.

      But I think it can be told today, as to where. I think the shepards
      have already gotten it and then it will be up to the Magi to fill us
      in. But it seems that the Magi are so caught up in their intelligence
      that they can not sense what it is that the Shepards are feeling. And
      I think the editor of many of these books that I am reading Bramford
      is extremely gifted in the spiritual Light. Light of Sophia that is.

      God, there really is such a lamguage in Dr. STeiner's work that once
      one catches on one can see ever deeper into what he was bringing. He
      was a shepard and a magi at the same time: A Michaelic intelligence,
      with a Sophian Wisdom, and a Christ's love. That must be the mix of
      the two streams somehow.

      Dr. Steiner has a beautiful understanding as to the differences
      between these two streams. What I love most wonderfully are his words
      about the Shepards: they 'felt' the changes in the earth as the
      Christ neared. They knew the earth so well that they felt it within
      the sphere with their whole beings and then this rose to Imagination.

      So, I think it is possible that the place we are speaking of is
      France. And I think it is tied to those wonderful journeymen who are
      considered to have journedy there, and there are SEVEN of them
      mentioned in the boat: the Magdalene, Mary, Martha, Lazarus, Joseph
      of Arimethea, and the body of Anne, the Mother of the Virgin. This
      SEVEN could indeed be the seven, that meet the five Rishis. I am
      still not in the place of holding to the idea that these seven left
      in a boat with no oars and so forth. I think it is an explaantion as
      to the msytery although I do not know for sure. Somehow it could be
      that the people were trying to express a new 'feeling' of sorts that
      came from Palestine to France by way of the spirit, water. I do not
      know as I am not looking yet.

      Upon waking this morning I found my self looking for Paulo Cuelo's
      book The Pilgrimage. And sure enough it was from France to Spain. And
      it is considered to be the road to be guided by one St. James and the
      Magdalene. We spoke on this before here at AT but I never connected
      the people in the boat with the story of the Rosecrucians. And that
      would make sense to me as to why it is a hidden secret: people would
      directly connect the Feminine Mysteries at a time before it was
      planted securely in the hearts of those that would awaken to it
      today. Well, these are my thoughtx as to a possibility as to why.

      All good things,
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005
        > So, I think it is possible that the place we are speaking of is
        > France. And I think it is tied to those wonderful journeymen who are
        considered to have journedy there, and there are SEVEN of them
        > mentioned in the boat: the Magdalene, Mary, Martha, Lazarus, Joseph
        > of Arimethea, and the body of Anne, the Mother of the Virgin. This
        > SEVEN could indeed be the seven, that meet the five Rishis.

        Ooops, I forgot the handmaiden: Sarai, whether in body or spirit I have
        no idea.