The Secret Stream

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2005
      Well, I've been thinking about this Christian Rosenkruex a bit and I
      picked up Dr. Steiner's book The Secret Stream. While reading a
      chapter it ocurred to me to think back to the Nathan Jesus soul and
      how this is really never explained by the Dr. or at least not to my
      readings or understandings or rememberences of his work.

      I am wont to share what may seem like a far fetched idea that may put
      me in the laughing stock again but I'm kinda used to it by now. If we
      look at what Dr. Steiner says about how the etheric body of this
      child was in the earthly realm and how it returned again almost
      completely intact when he died in the thirteenth century and actually
      that is what we are kinda impacted by today I keep coming back to the
      Mary/Eve soul within the Nathan Jesus boy line. And beings this
      switched over to the other 'Mary' I can say this is how the Magdalene
      keeps coming up for me in all these works: she is involved with this
      etheric line somehow through the Sophian soul of this Mary/Eve.
      Something is in that mix somehow and I don't know how to rightly say
      it.

      So, the picture I get is the Nathan boy soul either leaving at the
      entrance of the Zarathusthra soul at the age of thirteen and thereby
      staying within the earthly etheric realm or..................well I
      can't hold it.

      Point being, I can see this naked youth/soul as the expression of the
      Mary soul that then flees at the capture of Jesus the Christ. I still
      can find no Lazarus within this as of yet. And it is going to be
      quite interesting to read this book and see wherein this Lazarus idea
      is brought into the Secret Stream.

      Best,
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005
        Well, looking at the secrecy surrounding where the story originally
        takes place and contemplating as to why that can not be told, well it
        could not be told during Dr. Steiner's time on earth, I think it has
        to do with what this 'secret place' would reveal about the history of
        those that supposedly left Palestine and headed for the shores of
        France. That's what I think.

        But I think it can be told today, as to where. I think the shepards
        have already gotten it and then it will be up to the Magi to fill us
        in. But it seems that the Magi are so caught up in their intelligence
        that they can not sense what it is that the Shepards are feeling. And
        I think the editor of many of these books that I am reading Bramford
        is extremely gifted in the spiritual Light. Light of Sophia that is.

        God, there really is such a lamguage in Dr. STeiner's work that once
        one catches on one can see ever deeper into what he was bringing. He
        was a shepard and a magi at the same time: A Michaelic intelligence,
        with a Sophian Wisdom, and a Christ's love. That must be the mix of
        the two streams somehow.

        Dr. Steiner has a beautiful understanding as to the differences
        between these two streams. What I love most wonderfully are his words
        about the Shepards: they 'felt' the changes in the earth as the
        Christ neared. They knew the earth so well that they felt it within
        the sphere with their whole beings and then this rose to Imagination.

        So, I think it is possible that the place we are speaking of is
        France. And I think it is tied to those wonderful journeymen who are
        considered to have journedy there, and there are SEVEN of them
        mentioned in the boat: the Magdalene, Mary, Martha, Lazarus, Joseph
        of Arimethea, and the body of Anne, the Mother of the Virgin. This
        SEVEN could indeed be the seven, that meet the five Rishis. I am
        still not in the place of holding to the idea that these seven left
        in a boat with no oars and so forth. I think it is an explaantion as
        to the msytery although I do not know for sure. Somehow it could be
        that the people were trying to express a new 'feeling' of sorts that
        came from Palestine to France by way of the spirit, water. I do not
        know as I am not looking yet.

        Upon waking this morning I found my self looking for Paulo Cuelo's
        book The Pilgrimage. And sure enough it was from France to Spain. And
        it is considered to be the road to be guided by one St. James and the
        Magdalene. We spoke on this before here at AT but I never connected
        the people in the boat with the story of the Rosecrucians. And that
        would make sense to me as to why it is a hidden secret: people would
        directly connect the Feminine Mysteries at a time before it was
        planted securely in the hearts of those that would awaken to it
        today. Well, these are my thoughtx as to a possibility as to why.

        All good things,
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005
          > So, I think it is possible that the place we are speaking of is
          > France. And I think it is tied to those wonderful journeymen who are
          considered to have journedy there, and there are SEVEN of them
          > mentioned in the boat: the Magdalene, Mary, Martha, Lazarus, Joseph
          > of Arimethea, and the body of Anne, the Mother of the Virgin. This
          > SEVEN could indeed be the seven, that meet the five Rishis.

          Ooops, I forgot the handmaiden: Sarai, whether in body or spirit I have
          no idea.