The Caiaphas dilemma

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 144 , Aug 1, 2005
      holderlin wrote:

      "The Caiaphas dilemma is solidly true. It infects the egotistical
      nature of Tony Blair and England, Italy and the Avignon President
      GWB. It resides particularly in the power plots of Dick Cheney. For
      indeed the authority to run these back alley twisted manipulations
      stem from the Vice President. The President is a pet monkey. But
      instead of just little Israel or little Germany and the world, the
      whole enchilada, the whole globe is now GWB's little polished apple
      to play with anyway his sick soul decides. And Cheney is the lynch
      pin."

      http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/30315.htm

      "Cheney Orders STRATCOM To Prepare Nuclear Attack Against Iran
      Politcal activists and observers have sent out a "world wide red
      alert' in response to what they called Cheney's "Hitler-like" state
      of mind."

      July 28, 2005

      By Greg Szymanski

      A number of political observers and activists today sounded `a red
      alert' after reports surfaced this week Vice President Dick Cheney
      directly ordered Strategic Command (STRATCOM) to make contingency
      plans for a nuclear strike against Iran in the aftermath of
      another `9/11 type attack' on America.

      Cheney's orders first surfaced in an article by Philip Geraldi in
      the Aug 1, 2005, issue of The American Conservative. Geraldi was
      unavailable for comment, but excerpts of the article went on to say:

      "Vice President Cheney's office has specifically told the Pentagon
      that the military should be prepared for an attack on Iran in the
      immediate aftermath of "another 9-11." That's "not conditional on
      Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed
      against the United States," notes Geraldi's article.

      The statement was then distributed widely over the internet as a
      number of political observers have issued "world wide" warning
      statements," declaring Cheney's order to be interpreted as "sounding
      the bell for World War III."

      "Vice President Dick Cheney, with the full collusion of the circles
      of British Prime Minister Tony Blair, to unleash the recently
      exposed plans to stage a preemptive tactical nuclear strike against
      Iran.

      "The danger of such a mad, Hitler-in-the-bunker action from the
      Cheney circles would be even further heightened, were the United
      States Congress to stick with its present schedule, and go into
      recess on July 30 until September 4. With Congress out of
      Washington, the Cheney-led White House would almost certainly
      unleash a "Guns of August" attack on Iran."

      The report claims that Cheney already ordered the Strategic Command
      to prepare contingency plans for a conventional and tactical nuclear
      strike against hundreds of targets in Iran, in the event of a "new
      9/11-style attack" on the United States..."
      Message 144 of 144 , Jul 24, 2006
        Dear Jean Marc,

        I think if we would like to look at this mystery there are a few
        things that would have to be considered first: who are the ones
        considered to be the 'teachers' of mankind, and what are their
        relationships to Rudolf Steiner, Buddha and the Archangels of our
        world?

        So, if you are interested I'd be interested in looking at the two
        students of Mani and those of Zarathustra. And....and I think we have
        to consider how Count Saint Germain is in the mix.

        Do you wanna do this step by step? If you do I think we really have
        to consider keeping Count Saint Germain in the picture even though
        Anthroposophists really don't seem to consider him too much. I am not
        sure why. Maybe it is because Rudolf Steiner did not really say to
        much about him, although one really big thing he said was that Count
        Saint Germain was an incarnation of Christian Rosenkroix.

        Looking at the book From Buddha to Christ it occurs to me once more
        that things just jump off the page at me with thoughts. Yet when I
        share them with others they seem to not make any sense a'tall. I mean
        none, its almost like they are sense free thinking that actually
        makes no sense to anyone else. But, that is going far afield and you
        and I are gonna take it one step at a time.

        So, ready?