Re: Yust imagine, Chica/Post 18721

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 31, 2005
      <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
      > Gaelman:
      > > Well Dottie that thesis (Daughter Voice) would be a
      > > rather important
      > > truth...and when one thinks of all of the important
      > > revelations that
      > > have come to us from from Steiner...you'd think he
      > > would have been
      > > explicit about that.
      >
      > I think he was explicit for those who have embarked
      > on this specific study of what I am terming as Mother
      > God and others may term as Sophia. And it's clearly
      > stated in the Fifth Gospel if one allows the
      > indications to sit within, in my opinion. I also think
      > in the Isis Mary Sophia book I am reading it is really
      > clear as well if we look at the understanding of the
      > New Isis.
      >
      > I looked at when Dr. Steiner spoke on these things
      > with frequency, and it seems at two points: 1913 and
      > 1922. I think they are very interesting years for what
      > Anthroposophy was creating in those moments.
      >
      > All good things,
      > Dottie

      Gaelman cuts to the quick with this keen observation, while Dottie
      retorts with typical political aplomb. Now, my understanding is
      that Irina Gordienko addresses much of the matter herein in a book
      that could just as well be titled: "Irina Gordienko and the Denuding
      of the Anthroposofia Prokofieffia".

      And being written in a year in which we had Heidt's "Initiative To
      All", and MacCoun's "Work On What's Been Spoiled", it would appear
      that 1997 was a really good year. Two years later she was dead,
      Heidt's initiative was hearsay, and MacCoun was "Thee Womaan". Big
      fucking deal.

      Steve