At the Threshold of the Consciousness Soul

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      "We have Euro the Hague and Nuremberg prime
      examples for Crimes against the Consciousness Soul of humanity. These
      situations can also be measured."

      http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/nuremberg.
      htm

      Tracking Goethean insights into what caused the extreme examples of
      crimes against humanity and comparing these issues against
      Consciousness is sobering especially at the dawn of our 21st
      century. It is sobering to know that Reason and the standards of the
      Logos meet a brick wall in the subjective soul state of humanity.

      In the example of Orwellian logic, Orwell created a complete picture
      of how to imprison the Conscousness Soul and defy anyone to approach
      the Consciousness Soul. It was a well grasped Ahrimanic Imagination.
      For students of imagination and theory, Goethe's Consciousness
      Soul "Faust" was also food for the imagination. And these tales
      arose directly out of the substance of intelligent culture and how
      ripe souls observed their entry into the borderland, the threshold
      of the Consciousness Soul. Martin Heidegger while drowning in Nazi
      fascism, clung like Hamlet. Heidegger was trapped at the high
      threshold of the Intellectual Soul and used Holderlin to hide behind
      to mask his desire to enter the Consciousness Soul while surrounded
      by fascism. Hamlet was surrounded by deception and lies and had to
      navigate. You witness, Hamlet, Hamlet as study of the Consciousness
      Soul is so very clearly part of the problem of deception, Orwell,
      lies, and creepizoid poltical behavior that makes the sane look
      insane. But we insult ourselves by not grasping these great
      Imaginations and which constantly look at our own times with real
      spiritual lenses. Lenses of the I AM, when the I AM looks at itself
      and sees real spiritual shadows along with stunning clarity and
      Light.

      It remains a constant choice between Ahrimanic inspired, as
      advertised, destruction of freedom, deception, lies Or
      Zarathustrian/Jesus Science of the Consciousness Soul with the
      foundations of The Way, the Truth and the Life. We can constantly
      measure souls who have grasped the issues in stunning human reason
      and clarity. And our maturity is ill served if we don't grasp these
      issues against our own I AM development.

      What exactly arises in the human being, at the threshold of the
      Consciousness Soul? We really need to focus on questions that look
      directly at the Consciousness Soul and the imprisoning and denial of
      the Consciousness soul as challenges to those who waltz around,
      deny, lie, murder or terrorize humanity in order to derail humanity
      from taking hold of the roots of their Consciousness Soul. Because
      if humanity can be prevented from approaching the Consciousness Soul
      they can never approach Spiritual Science. And Spiritual Science is
      the Science foundations of the I AM and the Consciousness Soul and
      humanity, by their immaturity and political tyrants craving to deny
      humanity the Consciousness Soul, impose balatant Orwellian Fascism.
      And most of us don't even have a clear cut clue what the
      Consciousness Soul entails.

      At the Threshold of the Consciousness Soul an Orwellian view or
      Fascism built upon lies and served by mass media, power and
      corporate tyrants arises constantly to overwhelm the human I with
      Fear. At the Threshold of the Consciousness Soul we meet global
      brotherhood, and global enjoyment of the variety of humanity, that
      arises under the heading of Being Human. At the high end of the
      Consciousness Soul we have Spiritual Science and the hidden contents
      of the Science that allowed Zarathustra/Jesus to do a deed, that is
      not based on faith, but rather it was a science fact that opens the
      keys to matter and the universe. Spiritual Science in every sentence
      is Consciousness Soul Science substance. One of the flaws of Dr.
      Steiner, is his pure Consciousness Soul unfolding of the hidden
      Science that made Zarathustra into Jesus and his requirement that we
      ripen, mature and look at the world with different eyes.

      On the low end we have the Consciousness Soul barbed wired, razor
      hedged Gitmos, torture chambers, and locked down, kept out of the
      reach of the masses, always another growing Orwellian Outline based
      on ahrimanic works in the human psyche. At the high end of the
      Consciousness Soul we have the vast research of Spiritual Science in
      Education, Agriculture, Astrosophia, and Etheric world, threshold
      insights. In fact you have the foundations of the entire Science of
      the I AM, which is what confirms the fact that Steiner's Science was
      a true Science of Humanity and rested on the firm pillars of the
      Consciousness Soul.

      But all through the 20th and now the 21st Century we have horrific
      confrontations with how humanity craves to smash and destroy its own
      Consciousness Soul global victory. Today, in our 21st century, we
      have serious, extreme reawakenings of fascims that are rapidly
      growing into huge crimes against humanity, blatantly, right under
      our noses in Britain and the U.S.

      Standing at the head of these crimes, are jobbed out torture centers
      of which Abu Graib was only a small example. We have seriously
      folks, we have at least three powerful individuals in the west, who
      built their empire and their bids for control on absolute lies. If
      Humanity decides to prosecute these individuals, the case would be
      fairly severe. But if Orwell wins before we awake, we kill the
      potential of the Consciousness Soul development in generations to
      come. In order to get around the complexity of the issues of the
      Consciousness Soul of humanity, these world leaders of the west must
      pursue absolute Orwellian models to keep people from knowing that
      the terrorists we seek, are hiding in our own ideologies and are our
      own leaders.

      So here is a voice, an example of a person crying out for the
      Awakening of the bear minimum of the Consciousness Soul against, a
      mighty wall of growing facism. And as with Orwellian brainwashing,
      people defy the foundations of reason and commons sense that their
      own I Am rests on...in favor of a blood thristy passion to have lies
      dominate, raw lies dominate and defy the awakening of their own
      Consciousness Soul.

      From the Beatles to REM to hippies vs Nazi fashions and human
      celebrations, nothing could be more opposite the celebration of
      humanity than the difference between a Woodstock and the parade
      grounds of the Nazi goose step. And yet somehow we find ourselves,
      in the west, swallowing the lie that buries the Consciousness Soul,
      that is hyped by a corrupt media, against the occult and scientific
      outlines of Orwell's classic as an example of a vacuum where the
      Consciousness Soul was eliminated and Spiritual Science, the
      superstructure where the I AM becomes the Keys to the Kingdoms. And
      Muslims as well as the west see this ongoing looming disaster, but
      the sheeple are terrified that in reality, Steiner's Spiritual
      Science is the stunning reality of what the Consciousness Soul means
      to humanity.

      http://usa.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/17279

      "Only a blind would not see that the forces of tyranny have
      perfectly consolidated their position. In the near future, there is
      absolutely no hope for an end to invasions and occupations and the
      mushrooming concentration camps.

      It is now becoming illegal to call the wars the modern day tyrants
      wage as illegal, immoral and illegitimate. From the recent
      statements of Bush, Blair and their allies in the media, it is clear
      that they are not going to tolerate a single word that does not
      approve their totalitarian agenda. Everything else would be
      extremism, indirectly supporting "terrorism."

      The core argument is the West is under attack from global Jihad
      and "Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine are hardly the motivating
      factors behind" it.[1] Masses are told that Muslims are motivated to
      undermine the West only due to their religious ideology. Those who
      want to be politically correct like Blair, claim that it is due
      to "poisonous" misinterpretation of Islam. Those who are blunt,
      claim that this is what Islam really is. It is not
      misinterpretation.

      Islam, nevertheless, remains in focus. Directly or indirectly, it is
      presented as the root problem. The most serious problem actually is
      posed by the ambiguity and hundreds of unanswered questions
      surrounding 9/11. Instead of attempting to answer all the legitimate
      questions that clog the internet, the 9/11 Commission went on to
      associate and consolidate Islam's link with terrorism. Questions
      remained unanswered and Muslims are guilty for the heinous crime of
      9/11, giving Islamophobes a magic excuse with which they kill any
      argument they face.

      Masses are repeatedly told that there is nothing wrong with the
      occupation of Palestine, Iraq , Afghanistan or the presence of US
      troops in Saudi Arabia because the "terrorists" are least concerned
      with occupations, "but see the United States involvement there as
      part of a global phenomenon of cultural domination."[2] Thus "their
      vision of a global Ummah" is the problem that needs to be
      eliminated.

      In a situation where the aggressors present their aggression and
      violence as noble, there is hardly any hope that we will se any
      improvement in the time to come. Read statements from Bush and
      Blair, watch cable broadcasts, or read the New York Times and its
      associates and you will find that they are all fully convinced they
      have noble motives for invasions, occupation and wreaking their
      violence.

      Supporters of continued war and occupations are very righteous
      folks. Which is why the real global resistance to their actions that
      we are posing, let's be absolutely clear, should be one of our
      shared humanity against the madness of people like these; the rule
      of much vaunted international laws, norms and standards of human
      decency against the lies, hypocrisy and double standards they apply
      for themselves. It's the cause of reason against unreason, of common
      sense against the firm convictions of those who have clearly told
      the world that God told them to invade Iraq. This fanaticism now
      tells the world that the oppressors are resisting to their tyranny
      only because of their faith.

      The threat is becoming more vast as it comes from those inspired by
      Bush and Blair, because their ideology of defending "our way of
      life" and "our values" has proved so infectious among small groups
      of religious and chauvinistic people on the margins of the Western
      society. Hitler was basically a loners, although he, too, claimed he
      was fighting for a greater causeĀ—in Bush, Blair and their allies
      case, it is the God's inspired mission to save "a way of life"
      despite no claim to the contrary that anyone is more concerned about
      their way of life than the state of their life which has turned to a
      living hell due to the never ending colonial/imperial adventures.

      The rationalists have no bombs. They have argument to counter
      obscurantism of Bush, Blair and company in the war of ideas.
      Majority of the rationalists are non-Muslims. Internet is full of
      their analysis and research of the events from 9/11 to 7/7. Tired of
      their serious attempts at exposing the truth, the war lords are now
      increasingly proposing to make blacklists of "extremists," which
      will include all those whose words might "indirectly" lead to
      resistance to the US and UK policies.

      It means that anything that does not support and agrees with what
      Bush and Blair are doing is indirectly leading to extremism and
      terrorism.

      This first casualty of this strategy would be the hundreds of web
      sites which are coming with evidence and analysis to show that 9/11
      was an inside job and that Bush and Blair lied through their teeth
      to make invasion and occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan possible.

      Interestingly, none of these thousands of web sites and blogs belong
      to Muslims. None of these is motivated by faith. Yet they are going
      to be the first victims of new fascist measures because according to
      Friedman they believe US government actions may encourage violent
      reprisals. Hence they are "just one notch less despicable than the
      terrorists."

      Bill O'Reilly's suggestion to "just put them in chains"
      and "incarcerate" all critics of Bush and Blair policies applies to
      most Americans, not "religiously motivated" Muslims. The
      obscurantists, such as Christopher Dickey (Newsweek July 22, 2005),
      consider such truth diggers guilty because to them: "any effort to
      understand the enemy or his motivations is treated as an apology for
      what he does. At times we seem to be infected by the very pathology
      we are fighting against."

      The biggest excuse for consolidating tyranny and mainstreaming
      fascism is that all the resistance to the US, UK and Israeli crimes
      against humanity is religiously motivated or inspired by `poisonous
      interpretation" or faith. The truth is that these are just new
      excuses for prolonging and legitimizing terrorism.

      The coming restrictions on the freedom of speech prove that these
      super-terrorists have totally lost the power of argument, debate,
      true religious faith and true legitimate politics. They are left
      with no excuse at all to defend their invasions and occupation
      besides supporting the monsters in power in Egypt, Islamabad,
      Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere in the Muslim world.

      They cannot debate. They cannot prove that "suicide bombing" in the
      West is the work of Muslims and in the occupied lands in only
      because of religious motivation. For that reason, they now badly
      need to silence all debate and criticism. According to Blair's
      definition for putting writers in the black list John Pilger and
      Robert Fisk would top the list, because their questioning the
      legitimacy of occupation is indirectly leading to extremism.

      Instead of supporting policies that would silence critics of the
      modern day fascists, the public would do well to face the basic
      painful facts and address them logically, reasonably, without
      demagoguery. It is not surrender to terrorism. It is the first
      crucial step toward defeating the real terrorists.

      Righteous murderers may claim they're spreading democracy and
      defending human rights, but clearer heads and common sense can
      distinguish faith based motivation of fanatics, who have killed
      128,000 people so far because God told their commander in chief to
      go to war from those who stand up to their tyranny and injustice
      irrespective of their religious belief."