Yust imagine, Chica/Post 18721

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 29 9:44 AM
      A Yeshiva student ice-skating...yeah, that's from the man's
      imagination alright...his imagination...and he's aware of
      that...that's why he has the ability to write those stories.

      And the woman writes: "Musing on the truth that can be found in the
      Imagination." Quoi? What truth?

      "Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of
      Nature", Occultism and Initiation, Pubic lecture, Helsinki, 12
      April 1912...Steiner speaks of Imagination and its source..."but
      never for a moment should we lose the consciousness of the fact that
      they are nothing but our own creation. This consciousness
      (Imagination) in turn should become the object of meditation and
      concentration. We should make an effort of will to concentrate
      again and again, intensively and for a long time, upon the fact that
      this new world we have, as it were, conquered is OUR OWN WORK, OUR
      OWN PRODUCT."

      On the same page above this quote..."A truly clairvoyant person-
      allow me to use this word-differs in this point from the fantastic
      and visionary dreamer who takes such visions for objective
      realities."

      A story-teller knows he's telling a story...he's not relating occult
      truth...he doesn't go on about "Magdalene, Magdalene,
      Magdalene"...or "Sorat, Sorat, Sorat"...or, "Conspiracy, cover-up,
      black-ops, ad nauseum"...that stuff is their PERSONAL dream...or
      nightmare, as the case may be.

      Go ahead...somebody quote Steiner to refute the above :)
    • Harvey Bornfield
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 29 12:13 PM
        Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Yust imagine, Chica/Post 1872
        A Yeshiva student ice-skating...yeah, that's from the man's
        imagination alright...his imagination...and he's aware of
        that...that's why he has the ability to write those stories.

        And the woman writes:  "Musing on the truth that can be found in the
        Imagination."  Quoi?  What truth?

        (For starters, thinks in whispers to himself,
        - but since all thinking is OUT LOUD, is heard by stars -
        "If I mock or trivialize Imagination,
        spelling it with a but a lower-case 'i',
        making it sit at the back of the bus,
        and drink from separate fountains,
        then I you will receive
        lower-case,
        back-of-the-bus-panorama-challenged insights.)

        On the same page above this quote..."A truly clairvoyant person-
        allow me to use this word-differs in this point from the fantastic
        and visionary dreamer who takes such visions for objective
        realities."

        To invest energy freezing and defining experience into polar scaffoldings, well differentiated genres of True from False, Trustworthy from Seductive, Reliable from Fickle, is a good way to feed the shadow, which thrives on judgmentalism and other poison pen rings.

        Avoiding aspiring to, and developing purity of motive, innocence and clarity, the very qualities which are the admission ticket to the presence of the Magdelene, one thus enhances one sense of spiritual fracture and postpones the call to developing integrity.

        For it seems altogether fair to faintly suggest that when integrity arises, a person becomes eligible for the confidence and conversation with Sophia, Whose Presence tutors and illumining, eliminates all need, all greed for external esoteric advice, served up in endless compendiums of official Intellectual soul templates.

        The skater swerves on with a smile on her face, perhaps not serious enough Reality, perhaps fit only for Day Care and the World of Fable, inscribing more infinity signs:
        Why not invite Sophia down dreams she, and then I can turn Sophia Untheoretical, and bear independent witness, and outgrow the words like "Therefore", and other quick-draw obsessions and dead pawn, such as "Der Docktor hat gesagt".

        Now she weeps on the ice:
        Do you not think Der Docktor hath rolled over in his grave enough? How long must the crucifixion of Christ be an ongoing event among Anthroposophists who would rather read about the Truths of Spiritual Science, offloading their responsibility to discover, than learn to read between the lines, and to skate between the waves of the sea, and unbridled, on a strand of dawn, on a quill of cliff, in a time of ships, learn to ride the mane, and savor whence and whither of the wind.

        (Gazes into pearl, hoping for a precise reflection.
        Thinks in whispers, no louder than sea-rush on the Bright Ocean, hums again to himself:
        Beware lest I make Art the Enemy of Science, making Metaphor Thought's Personal Satan, and seeing one bounty negotiable as reliable transportation in the Higher Spheres, while relegating the Other to Lower, unacceptable caste........ Indeed: That would be like pitting the well-clocked stride of Tight Germany against the unfenced breath of Glowing Russia. Perhaps the plants would produce more oxygen if they punched at the beginning of their shift. Must consult Ahriman.

        Now Kneels: on Venus one transmutes attitudes, which are Living Expectancies that source Ideas! Tis deeper than mere knowledge, mere inventory)

        Returns to the woodless cyber-podium, of genuine Beanstalk components composed,
        returns from intermission backstage, musing on the non-entertainment value of imagination:

        For out of our own experience, we hold self-evident that it is possible and desirable to ascend to and dwell within Sophia, and from within the canopy of Her Oceanic Presence, recognizing and employing Beauty as a Supreme Balancing Touchstone and Fulcrum wherewith to distinguish Truth from Error in all esoteric adventure, investigate the Cosmos, and no longer flawed by possessiveness of opinion, come to behold, virginlike come to touch what was formerly the Realm of Taboo in the Dark Dragon Age of Kali Yuga, and share Presence and Task in sheer welcome, awe and joy.

        The works of the great artists bear this invitation witness. Why remain a spectator. Your ladder stands before you. Climb and Die Already!

        "We are such things as dreams are made on,
        and our little life is rounded with a sleep"
        Shakespeare

        Imagination is a language, the language voiced on future Jupiter, spoken, sung, strummed and thrilled out of the identical syllables as now braid the dreams of men. We must acquire the ability, make the rite of passage to heal the dualistic differentiation,  'twixt what is essentially the same substance,  and refusing to  take Solomon's Sword and cleave esoteric talents into two insular, quarantined modalities of experience, - one Okay and Reliable (Clairvoyant) and the other utterly untrustworthy (fantastic and visionary),

        Employ, not just read about the Fire released through the Gospel of John cauldronlike, and its power to catharse this astral continental divide. Thus we recreate what was lost, re-membering Osiris, and achieve wholeness. Thus the Age of Promise is Ended. Thus is Mankind De-Shamed, and the Gates to the Paradise of Conscious Conversation with Hierarchies in the Macrocosm are flung open again, and even though to outward seeming a man be biologically incarcerated in the rhythmic sway of the fire and frost of cycles and seasons, yet, from an esoteric standpoint, his mortal winter, the winter of his discontent is no more.

        And so to expand the discourse on imagination, consider the lofty potency in which Paracelsus recommends it (what follows is quoted from Jeffrey Raff's book "Jung and the Alchemical Imagination")

        "It is necessary to know what can be accomplished by a strong imagination. It is the principal of all magical action.....And this Imagination is such that it penetrates and ascends into the Superior Heaven and passes from star to star. This same heaven it overcomes and moderates.....So also a strong imagination is the cause of both good and evil fortune."

        Paracelsus

        A story-teller knows he's telling a story...he's not relating occult
        truth...he doesn't go on about "Magdalene, Magdalene,
        Magdalene"...or "Sorat, Sorat, Sorat"...or, "Conspiracy, cover-up,
        black-ops, ad nauseum"...that stuff is their PERSONAL dream...or
        nightmare, as the case may be.

        Go ahead...somebody quote Steiner to refute the above :)

        Here's a story.
        Of course, if one fails interest or courage to dare experience it, it can be downsized to something of no import whatever, through the convenient use of a simple twist of speech, which trust to swell, truth to tell, is an Ahrimanic Magic Spell, the write-off word "MERELY"

        O MY FRIENDS
        Have ye forgotten that true and radiant morn, when in those hallowed and blessed surroundings ye were all gathered in My presence beneath the shade of the tree of life, which is planted in the all-glorious paradise? Awe-struck ye listened as I gave utterance to these three most holy words: O friends! Prefer not your own will to Mine, never desire that which I have not desired for you, and approach Me not with lifeless hearts, defiled with worldly desires and cravings. Would ye but  sanctify your souls, ye would at this present hour recall that place and those surroundings, and the truth of My utterance should be made evident unto all of you.
        Hidden Words, Persian, #19

        Well done, Sophia, Maid of Heaven!

        So now we have seen how it is possible schedule a Summer Ice-Skating party in Galilee, providing the ice is not as thin as your attempts to put taps on your shoes and adversarialize Imagination into Crisply Reliable and Axis-of-Evil flavors.

        Drown now,

        "And our little lives are rounded with a sleep"

        QED

        Warm Regards,
        Harvey

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 29 4:27 PM
          Dear Gaelman,

          I believe you do misunderestimate the activity of
          Imagination and what Dr. Steiner says it has to do
          with Inspiration and Intuition.

          As regards being on the Magdalene Magdalene Magdalene
          I will have to say that is my study: Mother God and
          Her Daughters. The Magdalene is a Daughter Voice of
          Father and Mother God in the inspirations of her
          spirit guidings towards the good.

          I have no need to 'make' others see rather I am
          wanting to share a thing and glean insights from
          others. But when I am challenged on the basis that I
          am a female I tend to rise as it is very chauvanistic
          to constantly complain about the Feminine quality
          coming in but not about the constant 'Knights of
          Sophia'. I'd say it is actually the height of
          hypocracy my self.

          I don't know the truth. I am in a questioning mode.
          What I do know is that Dr. STeiner said that each
          mystery is seven fold. Now, if that be true I can
          surmmise that there are a few more to be told about
          the Magdalene/Lazarus/John understanding. Wouldn't you
          agree?

          All good things,

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 29 4:52 PM
            Dear Friends,

            One of the comments that kept coming up were 'why keep
            talking about Isis' it's time to move on', it's the
            old way to the mysteries and so forth. Well, in the
            book Isis Mary Sophia Dr. Steiner is very clear that
            we must behold the 'old Isis' story so that the new
            one can inspire us to the 'New Isis'. If we look on
            for the continuity we shall find how it is that Mother
            God and Her Daughters have led mankind to behold the
            Christ in all their endeavors. They walked along side
            mankind as the Magdalene walked along side Christ:
            never forsaking for an instance.

            Dr. Steiner: The Legend of the New Isis:

            "To understand the Osiris - Isis myth in the present
            day, we must view it with the sensations and feelings
            that were in the soul, in the heart, of the Egyptian.
            We have done so by selecting a few charateristic
            featurs. And these characteristic features should
            bring before our soul's gaze the resonance that once
            sounded over from ancient times into newer times.
            While their meaning was lost through the Mystery of
            Golgothat, they must be clarified again today -
            precisely for the better understanding of the Mystery
            of Golgothat. Before our soul's gaze must stand in all
            the mystery that at the first could be divined only
            when the Egyptian felt the words that described Isis:
            "I am the All, I am the Past, the Present, and the
            Future; not mortal has yet lifted my veil." We will
            now contrast this Osiris-Isis myth with another
            Osiris-Isis myth, quite another one. And in the
            relation of this other Osiris-Isis myth, I must count
            upon your freedom from prejudice, your impartiality in
            the highest degree, in order that you not
            misunderstand it. This other Osiris-Isis myth is in no
            way born out of foolish arrogance; it is born in
            humility. It is also of such a nature that perhaps it
            can only be related today in a most imperfect way. But
            I will try to characterize its features in a few
            words.

            First of all, it is up to each person-though that can
            be only provisionally-to decide when to relate this
            Osiris-Isis myth. I can relate it today only
            approximately, superficially, even banally. But, as I
            said, I will try to relate it, disregarding as much as
            possible any prejudices and calling upon your unbiased
            understanding. This other Osiris-Isis myth then has
            somewhat - I say 'somewhat' - the following contents."

            "(...) Then you will see why the new Isis myth can
            stand beside the old Osiris-Isis myth, why both are
            together are necessary for the humanity of today, why
            other words must be combined with the words taht
            resound from the statue of Isis at Sais in anceint
            Egypt: 'I am the All, I am the Past, the Present, and
            the Future; no mortal has lifted my viel." Other words
            must sound into these so that they may no longer echo
            one sidedly into the human soul today. In addition
            there must resound the words " I am the Human Being, I
            am the Past, the Present, and the Future. Every mortal
            should lift my veil."

            Dottie:

            Well, if Dr. Steiner had found it almost painful in a
            sense to try and find the words to express this story
            shall we not be in an even deeper ditch? But he calls
            upon us to lay our prejudices to the side regarding
            this old and new understanding of Isis and how she
            relates today. He also goes onto say somewhat down the
            road that this Fifth Gospel will impart their
            mysteries to those that will work to find the words
            that take on different meanings as their knowledge
            deepens along with their questions.

            All good things,

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 29 5:38 PM
              Not only must we look at what this had to do with
              yesterday but we must look at what this has to do with
              our journey today and our very own astral
              purification.

              My friend Dr. STeiner: Isis Mary Sophia:

              page 194 The Legend of the New Isis:

              "And this Isis had to follow all this strange affair,
              half divining it; half divining she could sese the
              whole miraculous changem that had come over her
              offspring. She knew that she herself had dragged it
              about, that she herself had brought all this to pass.
              But there came a day when she could receive, i before
              e except after c, it again in its true, its genuine
              form from a group of spirits that were elemental
              spirits of nature; she could receive it back from
              nature elements.

              As she received her true offspring, which had been
              stamped into the offspring of Typhon only through an
              illusion, a remarkable clairvoyant vision dawned upon
              her: she suddenly noticed that she was still wearing
              the cows horn of ancient Egypt, in spite of having
              become a new Isis.

              And lo and behold, whenshe had thus become
              clairvoyant, the power of her clairvoyance summoned -
              some say Typhon himself, some say Mercury. And through
              the power of the clairvoyance of the new Isis he was
              obliged to set a crown upon her head in the place of
              where once the old crown, whihc Horus had seized from
              her, had been, that is to say, on the spot where she
              developed the cow horns. But this crown was merely of
              paper - covered with all sorts of writings of a
              profound scientific nature, still it was of paper. And
              she now had two crowns on her head, the cow horns and
              the paper crown embellished with all the wisdom of
              scientific profundity.

              One day through the strenght of her clairvoyance the
              deep meaning arose in her, as far as the age could
              reach, of w hat is described in St. John's Gospel as
              the Logos. The Johaninne significance of the Mystery
              of Golgotha arose in her. Through the power of the
              mysteery, the power of the cow horns took hold of the
              paper crown and changed it into the actual gold crown
              of genuine wisdom.

              (...) " I will not, of course, make myself the
              commentator who explains this legend. It is the other
              Osiris-Isis legend. But it must set one thing
              defintely before our souls. Even though the power of
              action bound up with the new Isis statue is at first
              weak, exploring, and tentative, it is to be the
              starting point of something that is deeply justified
              in the impulses of modern age, deeply justified in
              what this age is meant to become and must become."

              Dottie:

              Now, I will say a few things in regards to the
              continual stream of this Isis: Dr. STeiner states that
              this new Isis is the Being Anthroposophia. It is she
              as the new Isis legend who stands before our soul. He
              is speaking to us and actually imploring us to see
              this in his work, as that which is the underlying
              foundation of all that he has indeed created.
              Obviously not everyone will warm up to this
              understanding and that would be for each souls path
              and that is all good.

              We may each take something different from
              Anthroposophy as to what our soul is seeking. But to
              challenge this and put words like Soradt and Luficer
              and so forth to this understanding is a grave
              injustice to his work. Ignore this Anthroposohia if
              you will, deny it for yourself it you will, even
              better yet question it, but please be aware that to
              speak of Soradat and Luficer and Ahrimanic as the
              underlying thrush of this Being, and the people
              speaking on Her, without truly understanding from
              whence she comes and where she is going, in a very
              negative way, is to undermine our teachers work here
              on Earth.

              Best,

              http://mail.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 30 2:51 PM
                Dear Gaelman,

                Been thinking about the 'bring new again' thought you
                brought a month or so......and what I can perceive as
                the 'making new again' is actually a part of bringing
                a 'reason to live' to those who felt as if they had
                had enough of this life. Something about spurring hope
                within that has to do with the Feminine, the all
                embracing Mother, that when around her and her
                openess, loving, kindness, encouragement, one can not
                but help to 'feel' something stirring deep within one.
                That is my thought on 'making something new again'.

                On Imagination I find in my travels of this most
                amazing book Isis Mary Sophia, this: The Search for
                the New Isis:

                "No, my dear friends, we must somehow rediscover the
                Isis legend-the Isis Mystery-but we must form it out
                of Imagination for our times. An understanding for the
                eternal truths will return when we learn to compose
                imaginatively, as the Egyptians did. For this, we must
                first find the true myth of Isis."

                (...)" We must give form to this myth, for it sets
                forth the truth of our times. We must speak of the
                dead and lost Isis, the Divine Sophia, in teh same
                sense as the ancient Egyptians spoke of the dead and
                lost Osiris. With a power that, although we cannot yet
                rightly understand it, is nevertheless in us-the power
                of the Christ, the new Isis, the Divine Sophia. WE
                must aproach Luciferic natural science and seek the
                coffin of Isis there. In other words, we must find in
                what natural science gives us something that
                stimulates us inwardly toward Imagination, Inspiration
                and Intuition.

                To do this will bring us the help of the Christ in
                us-who remains obscure and hidden in darkness if we do
                not illuminate him with Divine Wisdom."

                (...)
                "The cause of the misfortunes and troubles in modern
                civilization is not that we have lost the Christ, who
                stands before us in a far greater gloy than Osiris did
                in the eyes of the Egyptians. We have not lost Christ
                and do not need to set out to find him, armed with the
                force of Isis-what we have lost is the COGNITION, the
                INTUITION, of Jesus Christ. This is what we must find
                again, with the help of the force of Jesus Christ in
                us."

                All good things,

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • gaelman58
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 31 12:28 PM
                  <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                  > Dear Gaelman,
                  >
                  > I believe you do misunderestimate the activity of
                  > Imagination and what Dr. Steiner says it has to do
                  > with Inspiration and Intuition.
                  >
                  > As regards being on the Magdalene Magdalene Magdalene
                  > I will have to say that is my study: Mother God and
                  > Her Daughters. The Magdalene is a Daughter Voice of
                  > Father and Mother God in the inspirations of her
                  > spirit guidings towards the good.

                  Well Dottie that thesis (Daughter Voice) would be a rather important
                  truth...and when one thinks of all of the important revelations that
                  have come to us from from Steiner...you'd think he would have been
                  explicit about that.

                  > I have no need to 'make' others see rather I am
                  > wanting to share a thing and glean insights from
                  > others. But when I am challenged on the basis that I
                  > am a female I tend to rise as it is very chauvanistic
                  > to constantly complain about the Feminine quality
                  > coming in but not about the constant 'Knights of
                  > Sophia'. I'd say it is actually the height of
                  > hypocracy my self.

                  I really don't understand what you've said here...I don't see what
                  your being a female has to do with Steiner's indications regarding
                  Imagination....on a personal note, I happen to enjoy the hell out of
                  the man/woman clash...makes for great repartee and stops one from
                  taking himself/herself too seriously.

                  > I don't know the truth. I am in a questioning mode.
                  > What I do know is that Dr. STeiner said that each
                  > mystery is seven fold. Now, if that be true I can
                  > surmmise that there are a few more to be told about
                  > the Magdalene/Lazarus/John understanding. Wouldn't you
                  > agree?

                  Yup, and I suppose the possibilities are endless...like Steindl-Rast
                  said, "like riding forever into the infinite mountains of heaven"

                  > All good things,

                  Ok, good things for me...but better things for you, Dottie

                  Gaelman

                  > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                • gaelman58
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 31 12:41 PM
                    <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                    > Dear Gaelman,
                    >
                    > Been thinking about the 'bring new again' thought you
                    > brought a month or so......and what I can perceive as
                    > the 'making new again' is actually a part of bringing
                    > a 'reason to live' to those who felt as if they had
                    > had enough of this life. Something about spurring hope
                    > within that has to do with the Feminine, the all
                    > embracing Mother, that when around her and her
                    > openess, loving, kindness, encouragement, one can not
                    > but help to 'feel' something stirring deep within one.
                    > That is my thought on 'making something new again'.

                    Dottie, that's just about what I was thinking...the redemption of
                    ALL things...and that would mean just that...ALL things...so just
                    put "shove it" in a different context.

                    > On Imagination I find in my travels of this most
                    > amazing book Isis Mary Sophia, this: The Search for
                    > the New Isis:
                    >
                    > "No, my dear friends, we must somehow rediscover the
                    > Isis legend-the Isis Mystery-but we must form it out
                    > of Imagination for our times. An understanding for the
                    > eternal truths will return when we learn to compose
                    > imaginatively, as the Egyptians did. For this, we must
                    > first find the true myth of Isis."
                    >
                    > (...)" We must give form to this myth, for it sets
                    > forth the truth of our times. We must speak of the
                    > dead and lost Isis, the Divine Sophia, in teh same
                    > sense as the ancient Egyptians spoke of the dead and
                    > lost Osiris. With a power that, although we cannot yet
                    > rightly understand it, is nevertheless in us-the power
                    > of the Christ, the new Isis, the Divine Sophia. WE
                    > must aproach Luciferic natural science and seek the
                    > coffin of Isis there. In other words, we must find in
                    > what natural science gives us something that
                    > stimulates us inwardly toward Imagination, Inspiration
                    > and Intuition.
                    >
                    > To do this will bring us the help of the Christ in
                    > us-who remains obscure and hidden in darkness if we do
                    > not illuminate him with Divine Wisdom."
                    >
                    > (...)
                    > "The cause of the misfortunes and troubles in modern
                    > civilization is not that we have lost the Christ, who
                    > stands before us in a far greater gloy than Osiris did
                    > in the eyes of the Egyptians. We have not lost Christ
                    > and do not need to set out to find him, armed with the
                    > force of Isis-what we have lost is the COGNITION, the
                    > INTUITION, of Jesus Christ. This is what we must find
                    > again, with the help of the force of Jesus Christ in
                    > us."
                    >
                    > All good things,
                    > Dottie

                    For those who are not faint of heart..."all good things" are part of
                    the Redemption...and that would include the World, The Flesh, and
                    the Devil.

                    Gaelman

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 31 3:58 PM
                      Gaelman:
                      > Well Dottie that thesis (Daughter Voice) would be a
                      > rather important
                      > truth...and when one thinks of all of the important
                      > revelations that
                      > have come to us from from Steiner...you'd think he
                      > would have been
                      > explicit about that.

                      I think he was explicit for those who have embarked
                      on this specific study of what I am terming as Mother
                      God and others may term as Sophia. And it's clearly
                      stated in the Fifth Gospel if one allows the
                      indications to sit within, in my opinion. I also think
                      in the Isis Mary Sophia book I am reading it is really
                      clear as well if we look at the understanding of the
                      New Isis.

                      I looked at when Dr. Steiner spoke on these things
                      with frequency, and it seems at two points: 1913 and
                      1922. I think they are very interesting years for what
                      Anthroposophy was creating in those moments.

                      All good things,

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 31 4:02 PM
                        Gaelman:
                        > For those who are not faint of heart..."all good
                        > things" are part of
                        > the Redemption...and that would include the World,
                        > The Flesh, and
                        > the Devil.

                        I would be in agreement. And this 'all good things'
                        salutation comes from a dear elderly lady, 96ish who
                        uses this when she says goodbye to me on the phone. My
                        friend found it in the Bible as ....well I can not
                        remember the proverb but its in there. And it
                        represents my thoughts even when saying, 'it's all
                        good' as well.

                        Best,

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • Steve Hale
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 31 5:37 PM
                          <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                          > Gaelman:
                          > > For those who are not faint of heart..."all good
                          > > things" are part of
                          > > the Redemption...and that would include the World,
                          > > The Flesh, and
                          > > the Devil.
                          >
                          > I would be in agreement. And this 'all good things'
                          > salutation comes from a dear elderly lady, 96ish who
                          > uses this when she says goodbye to me on the phone. My
                          > friend found it in the Bible as ....well I can not
                          > remember the proverb but its in there. And it
                          > represents my thoughts even when saying, 'it's all
                          > good' as well.
                          >
                          > Best,
                          >
                          > Dottie

                          Martha Stewart used it alot too, before she went to prison :)

                          Steve

                          > http://mail.yahoo.com
                        • Steve Hale
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 31 6:00 PM
                            <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                            > Gaelman:
                            > > Well Dottie that thesis (Daughter Voice) would be a
                            > > rather important
                            > > truth...and when one thinks of all of the important
                            > > revelations that
                            > > have come to us from from Steiner...you'd think he
                            > > would have been
                            > > explicit about that.
                            >
                            > I think he was explicit for those who have embarked
                            > on this specific study of what I am terming as Mother
                            > God and others may term as Sophia. And it's clearly
                            > stated in the Fifth Gospel if one allows the
                            > indications to sit within, in my opinion. I also think
                            > in the Isis Mary Sophia book I am reading it is really
                            > clear as well if we look at the understanding of the
                            > New Isis.
                            >
                            > I looked at when Dr. Steiner spoke on these things
                            > with frequency, and it seems at two points: 1913 and
                            > 1922. I think they are very interesting years for what
                            > Anthroposophy was creating in those moments.
                            >
                            > All good things,
                            > Dottie

                            Gaelman cuts to the quick with this keen observation, while Dottie
                            retorts with typical political aplomb. Now, my understanding is
                            that Irina Gordienko addresses much of the matter herein in a book
                            that could just as well be titled: "Irina Gordienko and the Denuding
                            of the Anthroposofia Prokofieffia".

                            And being written in a year in which we had Heidt's "Initiative To
                            All", and MacCoun's "Work On What's Been Spoiled", it would appear
                            that 1997 was a really good year. Two years later she was dead,
                            Heidt's initiative was hearsay, and MacCoun was "Thee Womaan". Big
                            fucking deal.

                            Steve