Re: Vladimir Solovyov and the Knighthood of the Divine Sophia

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 29, 2005
      holderlin wrote:

      "holderlin wrote:

      "It is an
      excellent theme to explore, all those who were and are Knights of the
      Divine Sophia, included in that noble group would be Jacob Boehme.

      http://members.ozemail.com.au/~moorea/77.html

      Boehme:

      "When Christ the cornerstone moves in the corrupted image of man in
      his deep conversion and repentance, the Virgin Sophia appears in the
      movement of Christ's spirit in the corrupted image in her Virginal
      clothing before the soul. Before her the soul is frightened in its
      impurity so that all its sins are first awakened and before her they
      are horrified and trembling. Then judgement comes over the sins of
      the soul, so that it turns back in its unworthiness ashamed of its
      beautiful lover; it turns into itself and rejects itself as
      altogether unworthy to receive such a treasure...."

      Bradford comments;

      "Ashamed of her beautiful lover", the human soul is ashamed of her
      beautiful lover. When Stephen Hale presents a division between upper
      and lower astral body segments, he describes what Steiner was
      describing as part of the whole thundering immensity of the human
      kingdom. The animal kingdom with their astral forces fall into
      various groups, Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY! But Spiritual
      Science has taken great care to outline form, warmth ether, wing,
      claw, paw, hand, hoof, finger and fin, and these different astral
      forces appear shaped in bird, bear, elephant...and in the science of
      things, a science that few here appreciate, gestation cycles of the
      horse at 365 days, representing Earth's swift racer; The Bird egg
      gestation as one Day, one rotation of the Sun, which is 25 odd Earth
      days; Elephant gestations reveal the orbit of Mars and rabbits, mice
      etc, a quick 28 day lunar cycle.

      Fragments of the astral world, in little cheese cut nuggets of pure
      animal zoology. Geography is involved, Gold of Africa and the Lion
      are involved. But let us return to Anthrosophia and the Beautiful
      Lily from the tale of "The Green Snake and Beautiful Lily" where the
      fragment we carry of the Divine Sophia is ringed by the snake, or at
      any rate is part of the higher core of the soul. I hope at least
      some students follow what is being described.

      Boehme took a quaint sentient soul approach to how we feel in our
      shame against the stunning reality of the Divine. Now pardon me for
      inserting that that is exactly the mood of shame that comes over
      sensitive souls when they are shocked by the clarity and depth of
      Spiritual Science. Yet it is hardly offered as a Sentient Soul
      experience by Steiner. Steiner expects humanity to just walk up to
      his mighty insights and take a shovel in hand and start digging.
      Even, even if in the sentient soul, as Boehme is describing, we feel
      unworthy of such a potent part of our preserved astral body. If you
      don't feel this unworthiness, it is unnatural.

      What part of the unfallen part of the Astral body did two Jesus
      Beings need in order for the Cosmic Christ to feel itself
      comfortable in the sheaths of a human being. I mean this, as to what
      type of fish tank or aquarium, what type of atmosphere the Christ
      needed in order to live inside the Sheaths of humanity? Something
      was needed of the unfallen aspects of the higher astral parts to
      jump start and connect the line directly from above to below. Two
      Jesus aspects were required to integrate and build the
      superstructure that a human being would carry, offer, and abandon
      those sheaths or give them over to the Christ at the Baptism.

      Now when Christ decides to flex his power mandate and give the
      Pharisee's something to really talk about, he raises Lazarus and
      brings about a vivid merging of higher and lower astral fields, so
      that a human being now can bear the superstucture that Zarathustra
      and Buddha had to build in two different Jesus vehicles.

      This enables Christian Rosenkreuz, as our ZeitGeist gate keeper, or
      Guardian of the Threshold of the spiritual world, [please note, that
      guardian of threshold means that bad earth beasties are not supposed
      to get past his threshold, for Rosenkreuz is a true Knight of the
      Divine Sophia], to standing watch, along the Watchtower, at the
      threshold of every human being's entrance to the Spiritual world.

      Christian Rosenkreuz assigns Buddha and works it out with St.
      Francis that Mars would be colonized and humanized to assist in
      detoxing the Earth. That doesn't mean that the Earth isn't festering
      with squalid H.P. Lovecraft monsters. It is. They are exiled here.
      And we ask ourselves again the meaning, when Christ says, well, "I
      know your gonna murder me, but anyways, my Kingdom is not of this
      world"...It is Steiner who opened the keys to the Kingdom and
      certainly gave STephen Hale, Sergei O. Prokofieff, Bock, and all
      manner of human being, the keys to the Consciousness Soul awakening
      of Anthrosophia in themselves.

      There were the prepared sheaths for the Christ and then there was
      Christ Himself who walked the Earth in these sheaths. When Christ
      turned his gaze to Lazarus he was putting his Logos Seal on a new
      brand of human being. Christ, aside from Christ Himself, needed to
      assign someone, awaken someone, and lay the foundation stone of the
      gods, in a human being, so that future matters of initiation and
      threshold insights as well as advanced science of the Spirit, would
      be managed by someone who had a completely recovered cosmic
      foundation in them.

      God placing his finger over space and creating Adam and Adam
      lounging around reaching his finger to god is not exactly like what
      Christ did with Lazarus. Here was the Logos Christ, walking in the
      Sheaths made for him and turning his attention to remaking and
      restructuring the Company known as the Human Logos company, that
      each Consciousness Soul Corporate CEO/King Lear type, is in charge
      of. Christ personally, no less than god, came in and restructured
      this particular human. Christ mixed the Angelic Arts with the strict
      Sciences of Rosenkreuz and Steiner and into his remaking of Lazarus.
      In otherwords the material was all there, but it required Christ to
      stunningly choose the first prototype off the assembly line to
      redesign while he was Living in the real Human world with us.

      In Revelations and in St. John Gospel we are looking at the unfurled
      higher Astral and Sophia brand name that allows all the gods to
      recognize that this Divine Being, off the assembly line of humanity,
      was designed by the very King Maker Himself. The King, not of the
      outer appearance So anyone who suspects they think they might be a
      King, better compare themselves at least to the works of Spiritual
      Science. It means that Initiates of whatever stripe, including
      Buddha and St. Francis, look to Christian Rosenkreuz as bearing the
      stamp of the Cosmic Christ and as a senior member of the brotherhood
      of humanity.
    • Steve Hale
      Message 53 of 53 , Aug 9, 2005
        Stephen said:
        "Because there are spiritual beings in the heart who have sacrificed
        themselves for what exists in the head, and they yearn to be
        liberated from their prison by the warming streams that studying
        anthroposophy yields. Then the human gemut is reestablished; these
        Spiritual Beings will be liberated in such a manner as to spread
        their wisdom throughout the organism. And this is thinking with the
        heart in the true experiential way intended by this idea. It is a
        head-to-heart activity, with furrowed brow and the aforementioned
        trifold process."

        Dottie said in response:
        "Yeah, your a Magi and I am a lowly shephard. Thanks be to God. You
        are working the left hand and I am working the right. You are konwing
        here and I am divining there."

        What I had hoped to instill in the few days before your going to Ann
        Arbor was something of the cognition of the Kyrios Initiation, which
        is central to the need to send a liberating warming stream from head-
        to-heart as a direct result of anthroposophical study. Thus, my two-
        part essay on "the fourfold root of exact clairvoyance", and my
        diagram meant to show how the pineal gland governs the sensible-
        supersensible connection in the life of every human born into the
        world today.

        Good Luck,

        Steve

        ps-and Godspeed

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
> [...]
        > > know that Christ incarnated on earth, and that these events as
        > > depicted in these historical documents took place?
        >
        > Yes for we are born with the CHrist within. She speaks to us from
        the
        > Earth. The Earth, a living being, is imbued with the Christ
        spirit.
        > For as long as their were men or are men who can rise to the
        > understanding of something more than themselves we would find Him.
        >
        > It is the knowledge part that would have needed to be in place,
        and
        > it was. The Gospels elucidate, and thankfully so, the experience
        of
        > the humans at that time. But we would have always known that the
        > Christ had come. All the great initiates since the beginning of
        time
        > have led us forward and they would have done so then. It is not
        the
        > words that make the Christ, it is the inner experience. But as we
        do
        > have words and the capabilities to write, it would be normal that
        > this process would work with the Greeks and the Egpytians before
        > them.
        >
        > Stephen:
        > Steiner gives no
        > > indication of redaction in his careful assesment of the events
        > > surrounding the testimony of the Gospel of John because there is
        > > none. And he says the gospels are precise and utterly esoteric
        > > descriptions of what actually occurred. In truth, they are
        beyond
        > > redaction except in terms of trivial distinctions because they
        are
        > > beyond the comprehension of the redactors.
        >
        > I think you have to be careful when stating what Dr. STeiner says
        > that may showcase your point. As you are aware that Dr. STeiner
        also
        > spoke before many audiences and he was asked many quetions. And
        just
        > because one answer may suit your purposes does not mean that was
        the
        > whole answer. I say that because he is also quite clear that
        things
        > have not been translated at times very well. He is quite clear in
        > that as well. He even goes so far as to add his own translation at
        > times of certain books including the John Gospel at the point
        wherein
        > the words should be read 'something weaves between thee and me'
        > verses 'Woman what have I got to do with you'. And I have found
        that
        > he does this quite often.
        >
        > And I have never seen him say they are precise and 'utter'
        esoteric
        > descriptions. And I realize he has said that they are right from
        an
        > esoteric level but that does not mean that they names and meanings
        > exoterically are correct. He often times when discussin the
        Lazarus
        > being says 'he who is noted', even at times the same is mentioned
        for
        > the Mary's 'she who is noted as a Mary'. We must take into
        > consideration, I believe, that each person of significance, and
        maybe
        > they all were, was given a powername in a sense. They were given a
        > name that meant a specific thing. And in this one does indeed have
        > wonder at the rising of Lazarus and the beheading of John who's
        who.

        > And you would be wrong to say that they are beyond 'trivial'
        > distinctions and beyond the capacities of the redactors. Very
        wrong.
        > But you are stuck in that groove versus sitting with it to see if
        you
        > are indeed right or wrong. I can do no thing about it and truly do
        > not wish to dip in this pool with you. If you want to reread the
        > Gospel of John, not Dr. STeiner's book, but the Gospel of John,
        from
        > a book at least as dated as 1975, I'd say something more would
        open
        > up for you as to the possibilities of redactions. It doesn't mean
        > am right as to where are these redactions, just that I am open for
        > discussion on them as I have found a problem in the consistancy of
        > the thought running at the moment of reading. Something stuck out
        > like a sore thumb which is what will happen if you try to rewrite
        > someone else's paper.
        >
        > And these redactors had one thing in mind: push Peter to the
        > forefront and the Magdalene to the rear. Now, we take no issue
        with
        > that specifically. But as it is coming out that the Feminine
        > Mysteries are making themsselves known, we do so recognize or
        maybe
        > even remember wherein this was hidden.
        >
        > Stephen:
        > > In "Preparing For the Sixth Epoch", which I believe is the
        lecture
        > > you're reading, there is a reference to the Russians and their
        > > important task in preparing for the first glimmerings of the
        Spirit
        > > Self in the next epoch of Philadelphia. And Steiner was quite
        > > specific as to this future task of the Russian Folk Soul when he
        > > first spoke to the Russian members in Helsinki back in April of
        > 1912,
        > > ref. "Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and the Kingdoms
        of
        > > Nature". And he says therein that it is anthroposophy that they
        > must
        > > study in order to prepare for their special task. In the
        following
        > > year, he gives a second private lecture to the Russians (also
        > > contained in the above named course), wherein he warns them
        about
        > the
        > > United States, and the power struggle that is to arise between
        > these
        > > two countries due to Woodrow Wilson having just been elected
        > > President of the United States. And that freedom according to
        > Wilson
        > > is "a useful cow giving milk and butter". This is how Steiner
        > > describes the conception of freedom in America. Furthermore, he
        > > states that America is a "house of cards" which will rise to
        power
        > > for a time, and then fall. And most importantly, that the
        future
        > > destiny of the Russians may be called to task even before the
        next
        > > epoch; the sixth epoch of Philadelphia.
        >
        > I understand all that. He also states that they are the last ones
        > holding on in a sense that I can not put the words to. I shall
        check
        > my notes again as it seems clear within me but I need more time
        > to 'write' my thoughts down. The gist of it being is that I
        clearly
        > understood something about Solyvov in that moment in regards to
        the
        > Sophia he sees. And it was that I was addressing.
        >
        > Stephen:
        > > In any event, and relative to all anthroposophic groups, it is a
        > > matter of studying this body of knowledge called spiritual
        > science.
        > > It starts with active study, concentration, and then
        contemplating
        > > the results. This is what gives one the certitude of its
        > legitimate
        > > authority as real knowledge. Thus, it starts with the head, and
        > due
        > > to the nature of its content, proceeds to stream down to the
        > heart.
        > > And this is how one can begin to think with the heart.
        >
        > Well, Stephen for the Shephards it is a little differently. They
        work
        > up whereas you all work down. Something like that in a way. So,
        what
        > you are saying above is not set in a spiritual reality as far as I
        > undestand. It is a magi speaking. Which is fine. But usually
        Magi's