The Three In One

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      If we look at the term Three in One I believe we can see how this might
      apply to the mothers in the Jesus story at about the baptism time. I
      think though it might possibly have to bring back in the original
      mother even though I am contemplating this original mother as being the
      spiritual mother. It gets kinda confusing in there but I am going to
      try it two different ways:

      The mother of Nathan Jesus, the mother of the Solomon Jesus, and then
      the Sophia that guides them all.

      or

      ....well I can't hold it.

      But can anyone get a lick on the concept of the original mother being
      the term that is used to denote the 'esoteric' mother or are they two
      completely different beings? I think that tends to be the confusion
      even when speaking with some Steiner students about the two families.
      I've always held it to be two physical familes as that is how I
      understood Dr. STeiner's words. But with this 'mother of Jesus' coming
      in as an esoteric term I am trying to make sure I have them clear in my
      mind. But nobody has really been able to help me with this. Kim holds
      the term clear across in the esoteric meaning. Well, I guess I am going
      to have to go back to the drawing board with Dr. Steiner's work on this
      specifically. Whew.

      The other thought I am reminded of is the comments made about the
      Magdalene being the Three in One: She was noted as being the companion,
      the mother, and the sister of Jesus, as each of these is noted as a
      Mary according to the Gospel of Philip as stated by Jean LeLoupe in his
      book on the Gospel of Mary.

      All good things,