Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Miraym 117

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2005
      Frank, I don't have any words that I think could
      express my deep appreciation of your work on the
      translation.

      My Magdalene day was yesterday and it was just a most
      beautiful day. Well, it started off that I noticed a
      man masturbating while driving down the road. And I
      was like 'Godddddddddddd why am I seeing this today!
      Damn! I was hoping for a pure day. And then when I got
      back from purchasing the flowers for the day I noticed
      that someone has torn down the most beautiful fifteen
      foot sign with the Magdalene's name written in red
      from the front fence that I had there for a week. And
      when I walked to the door I noticed that my favorite
      tree on the property, a Jacquaranda Tree, was bent
      over on its side. I picked her up and tied her down,
      as she is a newbie at twelve feet tall. And it hit me:
      this is what confronts the Magdalene, this masculine
      energy that keeps trying to hold her in her place. I
      mean it was surreal.

      I remember asking you to do the translation many moons
      ago, not that many actually, and I remember being so
      grateful. Reading the endings of the story I felt
      saddened. Like this can't be all, tell me this story
      goes on. And the truth is, that it does. The story
      does go on and it lives on in me and you and the
      people that are inspired by her and her love and care
      for Jesus the Christ.

      The women, and a few men, had the most wonderful day
      yesterday. I mean the room was so beautifully
      decorated in pinks and blues, the plants around, the
      statues, the flowers, the drumming the fellowship. And
      get this, the woman who read a section of the book The
      Mary Magdalene Within, is a mother of a Waldorf
      student. I mean how precious can it be that the one
      perosn who would read for me here at the clubhouse is
      connected to the very works that inspire me in my
      life, the very man, Dr. Steiner. WE both hold the
      story to be different than what is written in the book
      but we also know that we can help move this story
      forward and hopefully bring it to a place closer to
      what he has shared.

      But, to have finished the story on this day, I feel
      emptied, readied for the next journey of her spirit to
      be told.

      All my love,m

      http://mail.yahoo.com