Re: Musings

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2005
      Dear Terence,

      A few months back I shared quite a few quotes by Dr. STeiner that do
      indeed shed light on the fact that these brothers adn sisters are on
      there way back. That the Sybils were indeed how man found the ancient
      teachings and after a while they became corrupt. He says that it will
      be through those Sybils that once again we will be able to harken
      onto the new mysteries.

      Also, the Nag is a new revelation although it was of old. As well, if
      you haven't read the Egyptian Mysteries it might not be clear to you
      or to Stephen why it is that Dr. Steiner speaks about a 'new Isis'
      and this new Isis is actually the Anthroposophia understanding so
      spoken of in the Isis Mary and Sophia book I am now rereading. He
      makes a stunning comment about how important it is for
      Anthroposophists to connect with this new Sophia in a way that Dante
      did. He continually states that we lost our connection because we
      fell further in materialism.

      So to conclude, the newest revelations of the feminine, that have
      been kept underground are resurfacing. And just at a time when Dr.
      Steiner spoke of returning. I find that very interesting. I suggest
      three books for you if you are interested by Dr. Steiner
      specifically: Isis Sophia Mary : THe Egpytian Mysteries : and I can't
      recall at this moment the name of the other. But I will say that Dr.
      STeiner is really clear in these books to take us back to the mystery
      of Isis. And there is a specific reason for this.

      A thought comes to say that these things will make no sesne if the
      only thing done is to refute them. There is no opening that way and
      really I don't know how there can be.

      All good things,