Isis Sophia Maria

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2005
      Hey Everyone,

      In looking at Dr. STeiner's words in this book again I find that I am
      able to take in a little more understanding. I suggest this book is a
      good read for anyone who is holding Sophia as not really a real
      being. And unto the Anthroposophia as well. One can see clearly that
      he is leading from when men could communicate with this Being and
      clearly held her in their minds eye to a time when she disappeared
      off the radar due to our further fall into materialism. He also does
      directly relate her to being the catalyst into the Concsiousness Age
      with the writings of Dante and his Beatrice and Philosphia. He says
      it is quite an issue that we no longer are able to access this but
      that a new understanding of this being will be upon us shortly. I
      believe these words are where we can see and begin to understand how
      Anthroposophia fits into the Anthroposophical Society. It is clear,
      at least to me, that when he speaks of a living being entering into
      our gatherings and actually exhorts us to allow this understanding,
      we can understand that he is speaking of a new Isis, a new Sophia.
      And he has so named her Anthroposophia.

      If anyone is interested in the quote I shall gladly share it on line.
      If not, I suggest this book is a very good book to deepend our
      understanding of what many in the Society are beginning to
      experience.

      All good things,