Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Angels work in our astral body Frank:

    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 2 5:15 AM
      > Stephen H.
      > I suggest that anyone interested in this
      > > area, read Willy
      > > > Heidt's "Initiative to All", given as a general
      > > initiative to the
      > > > members back in early 1997, and based on 33 years
      > > worth of research
      > > > into the matter of the refounding, and its failure
      > > to achieve
      > > Rudolf
      > > > Steiner's true objectives for a superearthly event
      > > designed for the
      > > > universally human in the members, the movement,
      > > and the society.
      >
      > Frank, have you read this book? If so, what are your
      > opinions?
      >
      > :)
      > Dottie
      The only book I know on the subject by Wilfried Heidt (I never heard him
      called Willy, and don't think he'd like it) is "Wer ist die Allgemeine
      Anthroposophische Gesellschaft", only in German as far as I know.
      "Initiative to All" is what he called an attempt to drum up support for his
      ideas. It may be the title of an essay which appeared somewhere in English.
      If Stephen read it, he must know.
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 10 3:12 AM
        Most observent of you, Deborah. I assume the artist felt that the nose could
        distract the viewer from the other more interesting anatomical features.
        Yours,
        Frank