Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: On a lighter note :)

    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 2, 2005
      Mike T:
      > Perhaps Rudolf Steiner mentioned them in passing, as
      > in the race
      > transforming power of the Archai Michael, right into
      > the physical. I say
      > this tongue in cheek, I have often pondered on what
      > he meant by those
      > comments; that the Michaelites will be distinguished
      > even as to there
      > physical appearance, as one would distinguish a
      > caucasian, or an asian, or
      > an arab, or a jew. What do you suppose he may have
      > meant by it?

      Funny you should say that Mike! Funny. This week there
      is a picture of Abraham Lincoln on the front cover of
      Time magazine. Now, I do not know if this is an actual
      picture or a computer drafted image I shall have to
      check. But either way, he has Dennis Klocek's eyes! He
      and Dennis share the same eyes that I saw on Dennis
      when participating in a workshop about six months ago.
      That is what I am not going to call The Michael Eyes.

      Dr. Steiner is right, they do work right down into the
      consitution of man. I have no doubt that I was shown
      this of Dennis Klocek so that I would have the clear
      knowledge that Archangel Michael works through him
      explicitely. And now the Abraham Lincoln picture on
      Time shows me that he too. And I was just wondering
      about him when I saw the picture. And then I realized
      that he was here during the 1800 around the time that
      Archange Michael was taking over, on Dr. STeiners
      words not my own personal coming to, at around that
      period of time! There was the shift here in the States
      and nobody knows it. We had a Michaelic inspired
      President during the Civil War. And look at his
      upbringing, whew, the stories he read Asop's fables,
      his favorite book. Michaelic.

      I will say that my 'wings' were extremely tiny :) but
      I saw them :))). It's funny because it reminds me of
      the comments about little boys when they are born and
      their fathers are so proud of the size and all, whew,
      well mine were little sprouts :) oh that makes me
      smile.

      Anyhow, maybe someone will recall where this is spoken
      of by Dr. Steiner.

      All good things,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 10, 2005
        Frank:
        > A fish seems a less sentient creature than, fe, a cow, which is
        really a
        > dumb beast but one we can like. A goat is a wonderful, chummy, lovable
        > creature. I had a goatess but had to get rid of her becasue she,
        despite
        > being so simpatica, ate everything in sight. I gave her to the
        gardener
        > after making him swear he would not eat her. I haven't checked. A
        chicken is
        > maybe a baby step above a fish in this respect.

        Just when I needed to hear from Frank. Thank you. I am sure everyone I
        encounter today will be happy I read your email before meeting them. Oy
        vey:) d