Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: On a lighter note :)

    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 2, 2005
      Alexandra:
      > I've got the summer off, if you're talking about
      > school. But,
      > otherwise, it is more stressful than the schoolyear
      > -- Lol! Thinking
      > of my plan for the next year starting now is making
      > me feel ill. I'm
      > thinking through my beliefs in this last big
      > opportunity, to attempt
      > to survive my ambition. Lol!

      Holy cow Alexandra! Reading your other notes with the
      extensive list of things to do for the summer reminds
      me of mine. I am creating a Womans Club of Hollywood
      Film Festival for November, a Magdalene Day for July,
      A Pretty Funny Women Comedy Sketch fundraiser, a
      Celebrity Luncheon with Carole Burnett AND my comedy
      is going amazing. It is called A Fish Outa Water and
      is based on an experience I had two years ago when my
      two nieces came out to Hollywood for the summer. What
      a hoot!

      You will survive your ambition! I love your ambitious
      ways. I want to be on the Alexandra cheerleading
      team:) And how wonderful to work, if you can make the
      time, in a nursing home of sorts. My wonderful mother
      works in one and she is the Activities Director. She
      is so beautiful with the volunteers as well as with
      the elders staying there. On her day off she goes in
      and does a nail painting day. The ladies adore her.

      I'm glad your moms onto the antisocialness of the nose
      in the book at all times. Got to have a very nice
      balance or at least that would be what we aim for.

      On the wings, no I dont feel them. I think they were a
      sign for me of something ethereal. It's funny because
      now that I think on it it kind of reminds me of the
      two 'cherubs' that are protecting the Tree in the
      Garden so told of in the Bible.

      Happy Saturday to you friend,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 10, 2005
        Frank:
        > A fish seems a less sentient creature than, fe, a cow, which is
        really a
        > dumb beast but one we can like. A goat is a wonderful, chummy, lovable
        > creature. I had a goatess but had to get rid of her becasue she,
        despite
        > being so simpatica, ate everything in sight. I gave her to the
        gardener
        > after making him swear he would not eat her. I haven't checked. A
        chicken is
        > maybe a baby step above a fish in this respect.

        Just when I needed to hear from Frank. Thank you. I am sure everyone I
        encounter today will be happy I read your email before meeting them. Oy
        vey:) d