Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: On a lighter note :)

  • Mike T
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1 11:39 PM
      Hi Dottie,
      Perhaps Rudolf Steiner mentioned them in passing, as in the race
      transforming power of the Archai Michael, right into the physical. I say
      this tongue in cheek, I have often pondered on what he meant by those
      comments; that the Michaelites will be distinguished even as to there
      physical appearance, as one would distinguish a caucasian, or an asian, or
      an arab, or a jew. What do you suppose he may have meant by it?

      Mike T

      >Hey Alexandra:)
      >
      >Nice to hear your voice again!
      >
      >Well, I am one that works from inspiration and
      >imagination along with a healthy intution and a nature
      >way of seeing things.
      >
      >So, wings ey? Well, I saw them on myself. :) I was
      >walking and contemplating a thing and I saw in my sun
      >shadow two wings growing out of my shoulder, a little
      >below where it meets the neck. Someone else might say
      >they were 'horns' but I would take that as a
      >compliment as well:))))
      >
      >I remember a while back in the beginning of my studies
      >reading about someone who had died and it was noticed
      >that there were two structures along the shoulder that
      >appeared to be 'wings'. Now, it may have been a
      >mythology story or even a legend of sorts, but I did
      >not recall this until I saw them almost as little
      >stubs with a little small bird wing protruding from
      >each of them.
      >
      >So, I thought to share that as I thought maybe it
      >would shake someones memory as to if they had ever
      >heard such a thing. I do not believe Dr. Steiner spoke
      >on this although, hey, you never know :) it might have
      >been said in relating to man of yesteryear, way
      >yesteryear :)
      >
      >Got the summer off?
      >
      >All good things,
      >
      >Dottie

      >Yahoo! Sports
      >Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football
      >http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

      Have fun with your mobile! Ringtones, wallpapers, games and more.
      http://fun.mobiledownloads.com.au/191191/index.wl
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 10 8:55 AM
        Frank:
        > A fish seems a less sentient creature than, fe, a cow, which is
        really a
        > dumb beast but one we can like. A goat is a wonderful, chummy, lovable
        > creature. I had a goatess but had to get rid of her becasue she,
        despite
        > being so simpatica, ate everything in sight. I gave her to the
        gardener
        > after making him swear he would not eat her. I haven't checked. A
        chicken is
        > maybe a baby step above a fish in this respect.

        Just when I needed to hear from Frank. Thank you. I am sure everyone I
        encounter today will be happy I read your email before meeting them. Oy
        vey:) d