Re: Angels work in our astral body

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 1 8:20 PM
      Stephen Hale wrote:

      ... I have been forced
      > to trace the soradtic history of the 20th century by a certain
      > compunction since early in 1999, when I first read about the
      > skullduggery surrounding the refounding of the AS in the absence of
      > RS during the months of 1924, when he was engaged in an
      > extraordinary amount of work on a number of different practical
      > matters. I suggest that anyone interested in this area, read Willy
      > Heidt's "Initiative to All", given as a general initiative to the
      > members back in early 1997, and based on 33 years worth of research
      > into the matter of the refounding, and its failure to achieve
      Rudolf
      > Steiner's true objectives for a superearthly event designed for the
      > universally human in the members, the movement, and the society.

      I'll try to locate that "Initiative to All", does it exist as a
      book? Or in a
      book?

      > Now, consider this. When the astral body and ego leave the bed at
      > night, then in all actuality we die. We die every night when we go
      > to bed, and are only saved by the grace of the Gods who take the
      > place of the astral body and ego until they come back and take
      their
      > places with the physical and etheric bodies in the morning. We
      live
      > at a time, since around 1990, when the extraordinary condition
      > actually exists wherein people are living rather somnambulent lives
      > due to the malevolent influences of soradtian technology and
      > intellectual undermining that has created sleep disorders,
      attention
      > deficit disorders, and other such psychological disturbances that
      > have the effect of taking the etheric body out of the bed rather
      > than the astral body. And of course, a divine spiritual being
      > replaces the etheric body until it returns.

      Okay, so that's why they wouldn't die. But were you also meaning to
      say that while the etheric is apart from the physical, it resides on
      the astral? Rather than somewhere
      etheric?

      Larry
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 10 3:12 AM
        Most observent of you, Deborah. I assume the artist felt that the nose could
        distract the viewer from the other more interesting anatomical features.
        Yours,
        Frank