Re: Angels work in our astral body - Gris

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hiya Jennifer, I'm a little surprised that you said that, Griselda as
      the sorathian leader of an ahrimanic devouring project is an idea
      that's VERY hard for me to bring into focus. I'm guessing someone like
      Dick Cheney as the original reference, with maybe Tom Cruise the
      Scientologist playing him on
      TV.
      Larry
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 10, 2005
        Most observent of you, Deborah. I assume the artist felt that the nose could
        distract the viewer from the other more interesting anatomical features.
        Yours,
        Frank