Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: On a lighter note :)

    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hey Alexandra:)

      Nice to hear your voice again!

      Well, I am one that works from inspiration and
      imagination along with a healthy intution and a nature
      way of seeing things.

      So, wings ey? Well, I saw them on myself. :) I was
      walking and contemplating a thing and I saw in my sun
      shadow two wings growing out of my shoulder, a little
      below where it meets the neck. Someone else might say
      they were 'horns' but I would take that as a
      compliment as well:))))

      I remember a while back in the beginning of my studies
      reading about someone who had died and it was noticed
      that there were two structures along the shoulder that
      appeared to be 'wings'. Now, it may have been a
      mythology story or even a legend of sorts, but I did
      not recall this until I saw them almost as little
      stubs with a little small bird wing protruding from
      each of them.

      So, I thought to share that as I thought maybe it
      would shake someones memory as to if they had ever
      heard such a thing. I do not believe Dr. Steiner spoke
      on this although, hey, you never know :) it might have
      been said in relating to man of yesteryear, way
      yesteryear :)

      Got the summer off?

      All good things,

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 10, 2005
        Frank:
        > A fish seems a less sentient creature than, fe, a cow, which is
        really a
        > dumb beast but one we can like. A goat is a wonderful, chummy, lovable
        > creature. I had a goatess but had to get rid of her becasue she,
        despite
        > being so simpatica, ate everything in sight. I gave her to the
        gardener
        > after making him swear he would not eat her. I haven't checked. A
        chicken is
        > maybe a baby step above a fish in this respect.

        Just when I needed to hear from Frank. Thank you. I am sure everyone I
        encounter today will be happy I read your email before meeting them. Oy
        vey:) d