Re: Angels work in our astral body

  • ftsmith747
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 1, 2005
      Now that I know you like this kind of story, Bradford, I suggest you
      check out: "Sinful Simon and the Holy Inocents" at:
      http://southerncrossreview.org/41/sinful.simon.htm It will do
      wonders for you astral body.
      Frank

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"

      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 10, 2005
        Most observent of you, Deborah. I assume the artist felt that the nose could
        distract the viewer from the other more interesting anatomical features.
        Yours,
        Frank