Talking with Angels

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
      This book is just as wonderful as my friend said it was. Here is a
      brief quote, to encourage folks to try out the book.

      Gitta: What is the difference between true and false feelings?

      response: True feeling is inwardly 'immobile.'
      But you love first this...then that...
      [gesture indicating the motion of waves:
      water moves, in waves.
      TRUE FEELING IS MOTIONLESS,
      LOVES EVERYTHING...AND SHINES.

      from page 62