Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Schapel Corby

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
      At 12:15 03.06.2005, Mike T wrote:

      >Hi Tarjei,
      >Australia suffered the Bali Bombing
      >Australia suffered the burning of its flag
      >Australia suffered the blowing up of its embassy

      Number 1 is awful. Number 3 is awful. I feel terrible about the victims.
      But I don't see any problems with number 2. Did they have only one copy of
      that flag, or what's the beef?

      Talkin' old classic movies again, here's one of my favorites from 1952 with
      Errol Flynn:

      http://www.errolflynn.net/Filmography/aaf.htm

      Off to work - I'll see if I can answer your spam engine query some other
      time, unless someone else on the list can enlighten you. Be nice to Pete
      while I'm gone :)