Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Stepmother

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
      Gospel of the Magdalene:
      > I assume this is the one you mean:
      > http://southerncrossreview.org/35/gospel-mary3.htm

      Why thank you so very much Frank:)

      The pages that are missing and the ones I believe are
      now put onto the Virgin, meaning the one recognized as
      Virgin Mother Mary, I will share with you later on
      today. So that we can actually look, those that are
      interested, to see how it can be that they do indeed
      follow exactly where the Magdalene was headed in
      telling of her experiences which the boys were just in
      shock of.

      I guess one would still have to consider is if this
      book is clearly that of the Magdalene, and not of the
      one recognized as the physical Virgin Mother Mary, how
      is it that we have these two experiences within two
      different women? And then what the hell does that
      mean?

      Again, we have to look very close at the 'stepmother'
      as being the true experience of man rising to his
      highest. Is there none other than Mr. Prokofieff that
      has spoken on this Anthroposophia? Is there none
      earlier than he?

      So, once I am on my day and have a little bit of free
      time I shall find the references within the book I am
      reading called The Virgin Mary that speak to this
      experience with Christ of the third Heaven and so
      forth.

      Thanks Frank,
      Dottie

      Discover Yahoo!